Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bills currently hold the 11th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft

Default Bills currently hold the 11th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Time to play limbo ladies and gents...how low can the Bills go?

Unfortunately, had the Bills lost to the Cardinals a few weeks back we would be in the 6th slot.

I think when all is said and done, the Bills will definitely be in good position to draft a QB...question is, will they take it?

2012 Adopt-A-Bill: T.J. Graham

Hopefully they go atleast 6 - 10

and if buddy is still here we for sure will pick the wrong guy.

The Bills will probably rebound and finish around 7-9 given the soft schedule. The question becomes is that record good enough to keep the current staff in power here. No matter what we do in the draft the bigger question is the direction leadership takes.
    Note to Russ Brandon: Potential sells tickets in September and October, winning sells tickets in November and December.

God I hope so. Fitz played alright but he still has not to this point completed one long pass. I can't understand how a professional quarterback can not pass a football as good as even a lot of college quarterbacks. Just very frustrating for us all. As painful as it would be, maybe it wouldn't be so bad if we lost many more games and were in position for a truly franchise guy

Mostly in the But.......Anything, that is

How bent will people be when we skip on QB and take a LB....
    I take AIDS from the patient, and feed the patient on AIDS, I give it to him as a kebab skewer to feed on, he said, presumably metaphorically. I take the disease, and I give it to him as food, and this is the top of scientific miracles.

What can you say, it's been cured ^^^^

It doesnt really matter anyways...........Nix is taking a punter who can kick for at least 23 yards.
    Can you dig it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cribbs20 View Post
    The Bills will probably rebound and finish around 7-9 given the soft schedule. The question becomes is that record good enough to keep the current staff in power here. No matter what we do in the draft the bigger question is the direction leadership takes.
    That schedule doesn't look so soft anymore. Those team we thought would be easy wins are all playing better than our boys. Sad but true

The second half of the schedule isn't so soft anymore but to other teams we look like a soft spot for them.

At this point, and I still gotta watch Wilson, if we're gonna take a QB, trade to where you have to and get Barkley. He's the only elite 1 in this class. You need to look no further than this past year's draft to support this. Luck is the only 1 of these guys that's elite right now. Griffin lost at home to Scam and lousy Carolina. Tannehill has looked good at times, but was outdueled by Luck today. If you're gonna do it, do it right. Barkley is clearly the best in this class. Get Barkley or draft Te'o.

4 or 5 wins max this year. Should be to 7 pick.

Just hope washington,carolina,the browns, bengals, and any other team with a decent qb finished ahead of us.

Quote Originally Posted by DueceDuece22 View Post
    Just hope washington,carolina,the browns, bengals, and any other team with a decent qb finished ahead of us.

31 NFL teams already have a better QB than us.
    Can you dig it?

Quote Originally Posted by UTBILLSFAN22 View Post
    At this point, and I still gotta watch Wilson, if we're gonna take a QB, trade to where you have to and get Barkley. He's the only elite 1 in this class. You need to look no further than this past year's draft to support this. Luck is the only 1 of these guys that's elite right now. Griffin lost at home to Scam and lousy Carolina. Tannehill has looked good at times, but was outdueled by Luck today. If you're gonna do it, do it right. Barkley is clearly the best in this class. Get Barkley or draft Te'o.
    Barkley will end up being another Sanchez/Leinart
    2014 Mock Draft:

9. Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
    41. Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    73. Gabe Jackson, OG, Mississippi State
    109. Preston Brown, LB, Louisville
    149. Antone Exum, DB, VT

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1989 View Post
    Depends how high we are in the draft, and who else in a better position than us. As things stand I think the following teams will pick before us:

- Jaguars: opinion is split on Gabbert.
    - Chiefs: they want a new QB because Cassel isn't good enough.
    - Browns: they have a new owner who may change the coaching regime, and then may want sweeping change at QB unless Weeden proves himself.
    - Panthers: I don't see them dumping Newton.

I think we'll have the 5th pick, and by that point I think the Chiefs and Browns will take new QBs, most likely Barkley and Smith. Is there anyone else in the draft worth taking at that point? Not really, and hell, is Barkley even worth a top 5 pick? Not for me. Personally the only QB worthy of a top five pick at this point is Geno Smith and even that is debatable. For me, even if we manage a top five pick I have my doubts whether we'd draft a QB at that point. I think we'd wait until the 2nd round and see if we could pick up Wilson or someone else at that point.
    I think the Jags and Chiefs will be the only ones on that list after a QB.

Take out Wheeden's TERRIBLE 4 INT first game, he's been quite impressive since then. He, Gordon and Richardson make up a very talented trio on Offense.

I think they'll go for the likes of Jarvis Jones or Barkevious Mingo. Heck, if I were them I'd trade down for a kings ransom (they don't have a 2nd) and upgrade the oline and LBers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sdigity2 View Post
    Time to play limbo ladies and gents...how low can the Bills go?

Unfortunately, had the Bills lost to the Cardinals a few weeks back we would be in the 6th slot.

I think when all is said and done, the Bills will definitely be in good position to draft a QB...question is, will they take it?
    For the last 4-5 years I have anguished over losing out to get a good pick. We always manage to win a meaningless game and pick 9th-11th. Always an inch away.

Luck, RGIII and Tannehill in the draft this past April. Would have been happy to get anyone of them.

This year I am not as confident in the Top QBs. Plus, there are some really bad teams drafting in the top 5 right now. They win 2 or 3 games total so we will probably finish the season picking 11th.

I don't want this year's Blaine Gabbert. I would rather take either Jarvis Jones, OLB or Manti Te'o and roll the dice on a 2nd round QB. Plus we only have 6 picks this year so it will be harder to move up.

Quote Originally Posted by Te_Puru View Post
    I think the Jags and Chiefs will be the only ones on that list after a QB.

Take out Wheeden's TERRIBLE 4 INT first game, he's been quite impressive since then. He, Gordon and Richardson make up a very talented trio on Offense.

I think they'll go for the likes of Jarvis Jones or Barkevious Mingo. Heck, if I were them I'd trade down for a kings ransom (they don't have a 2nd) and upgrade the oline and LBers.
    I also don't believe Cleveland moves on from Weeden after one year.

I personally don't believe Jax moves on from Gabbert yet either. Like you mentioned with Cleveland, I can see them trying to move back and/or go LB
    2014 Adopt a Bill---Chris Williams

Gawd, the only game that still looks like a likely W on our remaining schedule is JAX. Knowing our luck, though, we will find a way to win a meaningless game against STL, as well.

Manti TE'O

Quote Originally Posted by pocari-sweat View Post
    31 NFL teams already have a better QB than us.
    true lol