Thread: Donald Jones

Default Donald Jones

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Has really improved imo. He looks good out there now. What are you're thoughts on his recent play?
    April 4th Mock:
    1) Eric Ebron, TE, UNC/ Kony Ealy, DE, Mizzou/ Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M.
    2) Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia/Scott Crichton, DE, Oregon State/Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, UW.
    3) Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford/ Cody Latimer, WR, Indiana.
    4) Anthony Steen, G, Alabama/ C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE, Iowa.
    5) Kelcy Quarles, DT, South Carolina

One week on, one week off. Like Chandler.. but I'm sure that's partly due the crap QB play and crap playcalling we have ...

Quote Originally Posted by buffalo-japan View Post
    I am 41 years old.

My life is along with Bills.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34

Bills have a good group of WRs who can get open, now we just need a qb that can throw more than 5 yards and a coach that knows how to call a football game

he needs a QB with a arm and somebody who won't throw the ball in traffic and gt him killed cuz his bad passes

He probably would be a solid receiver if we had a QB that could make a throw without getting the guy killed, or actually push one down the field.

Il admit I was down on Jones, I may have been wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by bills31 View Post
    Has really improved imo. He looks good out there now. What are you're thoughts on his recent play?
    He is a below average WR, who would not start for any other team in the NFL.

He played respectable today (no better, no worse) for what might be the first time in his career.

He is being paid an NFL salary so he should play even better than he did today most games..................................he has not!

Quote Originally Posted by hulk1914 View Post
    he needs a QB with a arm and somebody who won't throw the ball in traffic and gt him killed cuz his bad passes
    You can do a highlight reel on all the concussions that Donald Jones has received from Fitz. I didn't realize it was that many. I think he is a great WR, not the best. I am also biased because we are both from the town that I was born in Plainfield, NJ. I root for anyone from that city that is doing something positive in their life.
    Season Ticket holder since 2005 Section 336 row 22

Ball Burglar 2008 - 2012

#BillsMafia since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by treid022 View Post
    One week on, one week off. Like Chandler.. but I'm sure that's partly due the crap QB play and crap play calling we have ...
    Or it could be the QB getting something out nothing, as this undrafted FA is. So now when a receiver has a good day, it is all him and the it couldn't be that the QB threw is slow butt open. Least talented receiving core in the NFL. Before Fitzpatrick took over Stevie Johnson was a 3 year bench player with 7 career catches. Nelson and Jones were so talented 32 other teams passed on them 7 times. No other QB in the league has gone into a regular season with his top 3 receivers being a 7th round or lower! What was Chandler with the Cowboys? nothing, Fitzpatrick seems to have gotten something out of nothing.

But then again once fans get mad, they always blame the QB, now Fitzpatrick can;t get credit for anything. Jones had a good day, but the QB didn't have anything to do with it. If Jones has a bad day though it was all the QB!

I am laughing myself silly reading all of your fanboys Female Emotional Rational, or Irrational

Quote Originally Posted by lysander78 View Post
    or it could be the qb getting something out nothing, as this undrafted fa is. So now when a receiver has a good day, it is all him and the it couldn't be that the qb threw is slow butt open. Least talented receiving core in the nfl. Before fitzpatrick took over stevie johnson was a 3 year bench player with 7 career catches. Nelson and jones were so talented 32 other teams passed on them 7 times. No other qb in the league has gone into a regular season with his top 3 receivers being a 7th round or lower! What was chandler with the cowboys? Nothing, fitzpatrick seems to have gotten something out of nothing.

But then again once fans get mad, they always blame the qb, now fitzpatrick can;t get credit for anything. Jones had a good day, but the qb didn't have anything to do with it. If jones has a bad day though it was all the qb!

I am laughing myself silly reading all of your fanboys female emotional rational, or irrational
    ost of the day !!!!!!!!!!!!

he no longer has a case of the dropsies tho.. his hands got better. it seems