You are correct, the schedule does not get any easier.Another week, another loss, another sad Sunday in Buffalo. Can't say I'm surprised.
1. Mario Williams played well.
It is one game and he played well, he did not dominate!
2. Spiller is better than Jackson at this point in their careers.
Couldn't be further from the truth. Jackson remains our best offensive weapon. You truly do not understand the nature of position if you think Spiller is a better option. It isn't about spurts of brilliance. Jackson is more dependable, more consistent, gets the tough yards, is a better blocker, does not have as many negative plays, he can carry a team........Spiller can not!
3. Ryan Fitzpatrick was decent today, but a bunch of 5 yard passes aren't going to get it done. I wouldn't call Fitz the problem today, but he certainly didn't provide a solution.
Agree somewhat, but the fact is we didn't score a touchdown, we stalled in the red zone, they played a seven man front to stop our rushing game and all he did was throw five yard passes.
4. Go for it once in a while! I don't know why Chan Gailey always plays it conservative...
I don't feel Chan plays conservatively at all. After coaches the like of Marv and Jauron, Gailey is down right dangerous
5. It doesn't get any easier. When we looked at the schedule before the season, November and December seemed like gifts to the Bills. A bunch of "should win" games appeared and many felt confident we could limp out of the gates and finish strong. Now, I'm not so sure. The Patriots are obviously one of the best, the Dolphins seem to be on the rise, the Colts have been on fire, and the Seahawks defense is straight scary. The best chances the Bills have to win again this season are against NYJ, STL, and JAX, and I don't even feel very confident against these teams. We could be in for a long winter in Buffalo.
Well guys, on to next week. The Patriots in Foxboro, should be competitive right? Right?