Thread: Buddy Nix has.......

Default Buddy Nix has.......

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Failed on every draft pick since taking the job. Is this analysis correct or am I wrong?

Buddy, more so than Chan and Dave has failed this time. Watching A. Williams was very painful yesterday, and how many were glad to see him exit the field after injury? Note: i DID NOT CHEER THE INJURY!

Quote Originally Posted by cpalm View Post
    Failed on every draft pick since taking the job. Is this analysis correct or am I wrong?
    You're wrong.

Well said. Name one, other than CJ? Troup, carrington, Darius, Williams, or Gilmore? They all are SO productive.

Well said. Name one, other than CJ? Troup, carrington, Darius, Williams, or Gilmore? They all are SO productive.
    It's the coaching, not the talent (other than QB).

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Arnold View Post
    Agree completely ..

​A True American Hero

"If ever a man had it all, it would have to be me"

"living is easy with eyes closed"

​"believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear"

Buddy, more so than Chan and Dave has failed this time. Watching A. Williams was very painful yesterday, and how many were glad to see him exit the field after injury? Note: i DID NOT CHEER THE INJURY!
    williams is a 2nd round pick, how about his 1st round blunder gilmore who cant cover his mouth when he coughs let alone cover a nfl wr and his tackling is atrocious !

Glenn, easily.

Will be our LT for the next decade.
    Goonies Never Say Die
    2013 Adopt-a-Bill: Cordy "The Tank" Glenn
    2014 Adopt-a-Bill: Stephon "Stickybomb" Gilmore

2013 BBMB NFL Season Pickem

I love Buddy Nix.....I hate Chan Gailey he is way to loyal and it shows only the bills would have the best rb in the league as a backup.

A man's got to BILLieve in something. I BILLieve I'll have another drink.
    -- W.C. Fields

Glenn and Gilmore will both excel, both are doing well now in their FIRST year. If Carrington continues to block a FG every other game he'll be doing alright-he also forced a fumble, not too shabby considering his game time.

Quote Originally Posted by BUFF BANDIT View Post
    williams is a 2nd round pick, how about his 1st round blunder gilmore who cant cover his mouth when he coughs let alone cover a nfl wr and his tackling is atrocious !
    Gilmore looked pretty **** good on that 4th down pass in the endzone against one of the best WR's in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by safehands84 View Post
    Glenn and Gilmore will both excel, both are doing well now in their FIRST year. If Carrington continues to block a FG every other game he'll be doing alright-he also forced a fumble, not too shabby considering his game time.
    Carrington has been excellent. One of the most improved DLinemen in the NFL this season.

It all comes down to coaching. It's been a lack of it for years. There's not been any real leaders as a head coach here in over a decade. Just clueless head coaches who look like fools come game day. I wonder sometimes what this franchise does during the week. They look terrible on game day. Gailey's record is proof of that. He's had 7 and 8 game losing streaks and is 4-13 the last 17 played. Not good. No playoffs, again for 13 straight seasons. Again, coaching comes back to hurt this franchise.
    ''You appease (fans) for about three months,'' Nix said. ~ 11/2/2012

Chan Gailey 12/26/2010 - Pass rush would of helped a couple of those. That guy (Tom Brady) stood back there forever and someone finally come open.

Of course, but why can't any of these pick make 1 play yesterday just 1 play.

Carrington has been excellent. One of the most improved DLinemen in the NFL this season.
    That's bull. I sack on accident.

That's bull. I sack on accident.
    One not I by bad.

You're wrong.

It's too early to judge, and 2011 looks pretty decent so far. 2010 was hamstrung, though, when they switched to the 4-3. The second and third round picks were both guys picked to fit into a 3-4 and unlikely to do real well in a 4-3, Troup and Carrington. Another year or two down the road and we'll know.

Of course, but why can't any of these pick make 1 play yesterday just 1 play.

Gilmore slapped the TD out of Andre Johnson's hands. He absolutely made a play.

[QUOTE=Thurman#1;6416414]Gilmore slapped the TD out of Andre Johnson's hands. He absolutely made a play.[/QUOTE

did i miss something? Did this play win the game for us?

How about drafting Wilson or Tannihill over some of this picks this year?

Everyone is missing the point. Williams, Troup, and several other high picks but us back 3 years. How many times has Buddy missed more than hit?

No QB in 3 years. No real Safety or backer....not to mention a QB.

Nix has been a failure here-no QB after this third season is over is total ineptitude.....QB should have been the first priority....and 13-27 and counting. horrible division record which will be 2-13 after this weekend...