Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Call me crazy, but I think the BIlls win in New England

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

there not as good as the texans but with that being said were gonna get destroyed because gailey sucks against the afc east

hahaha the patriots can start their entire 3rd squad and we will still be losing..this team has NO heart..no coachz and no talented players. a pathetic combination of failure.

To the OP
    Drugs are bad, 'mmmmmmmkay.

Quote Originally Posted by brianm1113 View Post
    If the defense plays as well as it did yesterday, the offense will not be stifled lile it was.

The Bills surprise the patriots and win in Foxboro

(to promtly lose by forty to miami, because thats how it goes)
    Sure it would be nice. But yeah... you're crazy!

Why not us?!?!

If the defense plays as well as it did yesterday, the offense will not be stifled lile it was.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.K. just as you wish, You're CRAZY! Not only crazy, but completely delirious and out of your mind!

How is it possible that these threads still appear? I will tell you why. It's an abusive relationship. Women who get abused will not walk away for fear of being alone(the Bills moving), or think he will one day turn into Mr. Right(we will become a contender). The truth is it will never change until new ownership cleans house and gets a fresh vision for winning.
    ישוע המשיח הוא אלוהים
    Sebastian River Sharks Football 2013. Go Sharks!

I get crazy like that too, but I take a pill for it, though sometimes I forget.
    Have you forgotten to take your meds?

The lame thing is, we have the talent to hang with them. There's just no way our defense will give us a chance. When a team scores on you 7 out of 7 times in one half, I'd say they've got your number... Hopefully Gailey has watched the tape from game one...

Chan watched the tape of game 1 so he decided he will call in sick Sunday and not show up. I don't know who will take his spot Sunday.

I'm getting really, really sick of you kool aid drinkers. Why u no hate your favorite team like I do!?!?!?!?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2014 Mock - Reversing the Curse

1- Jake Matthews - OT - Texas A&M
    2- Kyle Van Noy - OLB - BYU - its like Lawrence Taylor and Jason Taylor had a baby
    3- Anthony Steen - G - Alabama
    4- Beau Allen - DT Wisconsin - Meatball 2.0
    5- Aaron Colvin - CB - Oklahoma
    6- Traded to TB for Mike Williams
    7- C J Barnett - S Ohio State

Aaron Hernandez didn't play last time. I'm not liking this defense's chances.

Somebody always has a dream or a gut feeling or a hunch or a crazy thought or an inkling or a twinge or a cramp or a vision and so on.

I have a prediction for Bills fans....heartache and disappointment.
    sig by slinkcsubacca
    These opinions are the opinions of JustRN. The employers or those affiliated do not endorse the statements made by the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by stuvian View Post
    justRN you are the future of the BBMB.

Unless they get 5 or 6 turnovers out of the Patriots its not going to happen.
    Trade down...

1. Cordarelle Patterson (WR)
    2.(a) Ryan Nassib (QB)
    2.(b) Keenan Allen (WR)
    3.(a) Tyrann Matthieu (CB)
    3.(b) Jon Bostic (ILB)
    4. Jelani Jenkins (OLB)
    5. Gavin Escobar (TE)
    6. Garrett Chilkey(OG)

I actually can see this one happening. If Fitz doesnt turn the ball over, I think we can win. We have beaten them for one half of football in the last 3 meetings. If they can turn it into a full game then they have a chance. I dont think its likely but they have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalo-japan View Post
    I am 41 years old.

My life is along with Bills.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34

I will predict a Bills win when Plano gets the thread up and running but then i always do. The Pats are not invincible and there will come a day when the Pats don't rule the East. Bills winning on their patch could spark their collapse. I will hope for that until it is an impossibility.

Quote Originally Posted by safehands84 View Post
    I will predict a Bills win when Plano gets the thread up and running but then i always do. The Pats are not invincible and there will come a day when the Pats don't rule the East. Bills winning on their patch could spark their collapse. I will hope for that until it is an impossibility.
    As long as Brady is playing, they will own the AFC East. It sucks but I have now accepted that. Good news is that he's only got about 2 more years and the nightmare will be over.
    For those about to rock...We salute you.

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamsWreckingCrew View Post
    There are a few things I'm certain of in life:

1) The Patriots don't lose 3 games in a row....which proved to be correct in week 4 the first time we played them.

2) The Patriots don't lose at home after a bye week, especially to a team they've dominated for 12 years.....which will be proven correct on Sunday.

In fact I'm so confident of this outcome, this will be the first time in several years I won't be watching the game live and just DVR it to skim through later assuming it's not over by the 2nd quarter like the Bills last road division game.
    you'll be missing out on an epic defensive showing by the bills where we sack brady 3 times and knock him around like a rag doll.. his frustrations with his protection turn into turnovers and the bills win with a supreme defensive showing.
    31-21 big win

i also agree we choke when we face miami.

I would agree with that. The Bills probably would have beat 25 of the 32 NFL teams last Sunday, they just played a powerhouse.

Bill is a smart coach he knows the way to beat the Bills is to let Fitz have the ball. I can see them letting Fitz pass the ball which makes Gailey give up on the run and we get 2-4 INTs from Fitz to help demoralize and lose the game.