Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is hard to read

Default This is hard to read

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

"In my 50 years of owning an NFL franchise, I am at a loss to recall a regular-season home game that was such a disappointment for myself and fans of the Titans," Adams told the (Nashville) Tennessean. "We were grossly outcoached and outplayed from start to finish today.

"At this time, all aspects of the organization will be closely evaluated, including front office, coaches and players over the next seven games. If performance and competitiveness does not improve, I will look at all alternatives to get back to having the Titans become a playoff and championship football team."
    .................................................. .............................

The Bills really do belong in another league. There is no question we are the worst run team in professional sports, and its a shame considering the fan support in Buffalo.

Would be nice to hear something like this from our front office. Must be nice to be a fan of a team that actually cares about winning.

And we lost to them. What a joke

And Bud Adams is 89 years old, and people make fun of him for being senile as well. I wonder what the league will look like for Tennessee and Buffalo in a couple of years.
    4-15-BUF 34

(4:46) (Shotgun) 14-A.Dalton pass deep middle to 11-D.Sanzenbacher to BUF 11 for 23 yards (35-J.Leonhard). Caught in coverage at BUF 15.

Sweet. I live in Nashville. Way to add salt to the womb...

We don't have a functioning owner. That is the problem.....

Quote Originally Posted by Billsfaninwtn View Post
    Congratulations. When are you due?
    Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb.

The last time I added salt to the womb my wife got pregnant. This team will continue to lose as long as Mr. Wilson is alive and that's sad to say. It's being handled by buisness men as a buisness and the football aspect of it is suffering because of it.

Move the Titans,Bill's and the Jag's to LA.All of them.
    Adonis DNA........Fire breathing fists....

How many rings does Bud have? Pretty sure it's a nice round number...
    Owner of the BBSFL's Black Rock Skyhawks, est. 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Matrix View Post
    How many rings does Bud have? Pretty sure it's a nice round number...
    So what's your point???

Quote Originally Posted by tiger View Post
    We don't have a functioning owner. That is the problem.....
    Get him up from his nap in the rocking chair, get him his milk and lets explain to him what is going on here!!!
    Adopt-a-Bill 2013 The forgotten Fred Jackson #22 RB
    Quote Originally Posted by BUFF BANDIT View Post
    it has become obvious that manuel is not a franchise qb and never will be. his passes are horribly off manuel looks totally lost on what to do with the ball when the obvious is to just throw it out of bounds to avoid foolish sacks. only a homer can deny his every week fixable mistakes. with this being said, before you manuel homers start ripping me up, i am rooting hard for the kid but just cant ignore these important facts !

Quote Originally Posted by PA BILLS FAN View Post
    So what's your point???
    My point is that the OP is envying a franchise that has had the same success as us in terms of championships. Which, as any professional athlete will tell you, are what they play the game for. Nothing else matters.
    Owner of the BBSFL's Black Rock Skyhawks, est. 2011.

throwback RE : "Caring" owner

My point is that the OP is envying a franchise that has had the same success as us in terms of championships. Which, as any professional athlete will tell you, are what they play the game for. Nothing else matters.
    Talk can be cheap even with owners. I would argue that the Titan's/ Oiler's are not as successful as the Bills over the same time period. The Titan's/ Oiler's have had only one Super Bowl appearance versus our four. We also have more "playoff" eras even though some of the teams in question were not viewed as being serious contender's at the time. Ah, to be young again and be pacified by tough talking owners, coaches, and players regardless of what they have accomplished to the present.

Quote Originally Posted by bills4life! View Post
    Would be nice to hear something like this from our front office. Must be nice to be a fan of a team that actually cares about winning.

We have heard things like that several times over the years. Did you miss it or forget it?

Quote Originally Posted by senecabill View Post
    Talk can be cheap even with owners. I would argue that the Titan's/ Oiler's are not as successful as the Bills over the same time period. The Titan's/ Oiler's have had only one Super Bowl appearance versus our four. We also have more "playoff" eras even though some of the teams in question were not viewed as being serious contender's at the time. Ah, to be young again and be pacified by tough talking owners, coaches, and players regardless of what they have accomplished to the present.

Nicely put.

I didn't get that from the OP but if you did then ok.

bud adams is no better then Ralph wilson only difference between the 2 is bud moved his team when he was still alive ralphs team will move after he dies
    "Fight on, my men, Sir Andrew said -- A little I'm hurt but not yet slain. I'll just lie down and bleed awhile -- And I'll rise and fight again." marv levy

The saying is "Salt to the wound....

logo

Quote Originally Posted by Thurman#1 View Post
    We have heard things like that several times over the years. Did you miss it or forget it?
    Care to give me an example?