View Poll Results: What will bother you most in the next 2 weeks?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Blowout loss to the Pats

    9 24.32%
  • The Loss on National TV to Dolphins

    28 75.68%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: In the Next 2 Weeks which Will be Worse?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    168

    Default In the Next 2 Weeks which Will be Worse?

    Buffalo Bills

    FREE iPad Download

    The inevitable blowout loss to the Patriots

    or

    The humiliating loss on National TV to the Dolphins

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Columbia, MD
    Posts
    9,131

    Default

    Well, we will probably find a spectacular way to lose to the Dolphins. We generally find new and creative ways to look foolish on TV.
    Bills 2013-14 prediction: 5-11
    See Link:
    http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?467691-THE-ROCKPILE-REVIEW-2013-Kickoff/page2

    Bills 2012-13 prediction: 7-9 -- Okay I was wrong
    Bills 2011-12 prediction: 5-11 -- Stupid Tim Tebow
    Bills 2010 prediction record -- 4-12
    Bills 2009 prediction record -- 6-10
    Bills 2008 prediction record - 7-9

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    19,538

    Default

    The dolphins will probably be favored

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    15,851

    Default

    The natinonally televised blowout loss to Miami. Getting blown out by NE is a given.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PABillsFan23 View Post
    The natinonally televised blowout loss to Miami. Getting blown out by NE is a given.
    Of course, we will hear how the schedule makers didn't do the Bills any favors on this one ... I can hear it now!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    1,733

    Default

    hopefully the miami game gets flexed out of prime time.



    2014 Mock
    1. OT Jake Matthews - Texas A&M
    2. TE Troy Niklas - Notre Dame
    3. DE Kareem Martin - North Carolina
    4. QB A.J. McCarron - Alabama
    5. CB Terrance Mitchell - Oregon
    6. Traded to Tampa for Mike Williams
    7. G - Spencer Long - Nebraska

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kenmore
    Posts
    32,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yavstr View Post
    hopefully the miami game gets flexed out of prime time.
    I may be wrong, but I believe that Thursday night games cannot be flexed.

    Also, I think we will not be blown out by Miami at home. If we lose, it will be in typical Bills fashion. Losing by a FG with 3 seconds to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut25 View Post
    note to self, never fly with jimbo if you want to have luck enough to actually get to where you're going.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yavstr View Post
    hopefully the miami game gets flexed out of prime time.
    What? A Thursday day game?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimboismyman View Post
    I may be wrong, but I believe that Thursday night games cannot be flexed.

    Also, I think we will not be blown out by Miami at home. If we lose, it will be in typical Bills fashion. Losing by a FG with 3 seconds to go.
    Love your optimism!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orchard Park
    Posts
    2,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sampten View Post
    Well, we will probably find a spectacular way to lose to the Dolphins. We generally find new and creative ways to look foolish on TV.
    Tannehill will light us up...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Goose Creek, SC
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PABillsFan23 View Post
    The natinonally televised blowout loss to Miami. Getting blown out by NE is a given.
    I agree with this.

    There will people on here after Bills-Pats game saying things like, "Why are so mad that the Bills lost? That was expected, we're still 3-6 and we are 1 play away from being 4-5"

    Wonder what will be said after the Miami game if it goes down that way.
    "Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try.
    Though we know that time has wings, we're the ones who have to fly" - RUSH

    Help a kid out, join BallBurglar.com

  12. #12

    Default

    Neither for me. I want them to lose every game the remainder of the year. This team needs 2 good picks next year in the draft. A q.b. and a l.b.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    orchard park
    Posts
    15,420

    Default

    we will beat the dolphins
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

    steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SWLYUOT View Post
    The inevitable blowout loss to the Patriots

    or

    The humiliating loss on National TV to the Dolphins
    Neither since each will get us one step closer to grabbing a new QB.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    479

    Default

    I picked Dolphins just because I'll be at the game and it's always fun when the stadium is actually rockin', but neither of them will disappoint me at this point.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kenmore
    Posts
    32,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SWLYUOT View Post
    Love your optimism!
    Thanks! Notice I said, if we lose... I still have hope for that game,not much hope, but I have hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut25 View Post
    note to self, never fly with jimbo if you want to have luck enough to actually get to where you're going.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,697

    Default

    Without a doubt, Miami. NE is just...whatever, but we were supposed to be well ahead of Miami this year. Come to find out they are well ahead of us.
    THE BLUEPRINT


    Ladies and gents, your 2013 Buffalo Bills!*

    *Note: Same as your 2001-2012 Buffalo Bills

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Baltimore/DC corridor
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    A blow out to the Pats is not un thinkable. I believe that Miami is no better than the Bills. Buffalo has a better o-line, RB's, TE's, D-lmen, Safeties. Miami has better QB's, and LB's. CB's and WR's are washes. Buffalo should beat Miami with the right defensive scheme to rattle Tannehill.

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HOTDOG View Post
    I agree with this.

    There will people on here after Bills-Pats game saying things like, "Why are so mad that the Bills lost? That was expected, we're still 3-6 and we are 1 play away from being 4-5"

    Wonder what will be said after the Miami game if it goes down that way.
    And if we win both? Will you still say this team sucks, Fitz sucks and get rid of the entire coaching staff all while claiming to be a Bills fan since 79?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Plantation, Fl
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Losing Both.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •