Thread: Does anyone else think there was a Gentlemens agreement between the Bills and Texans?

Default Does anyone else think there was a Gentlemens agreement between the Bills and Texans?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I watched the game and it looked sure as heck to me that either the managements, or the coaches worked out a deal that Gailey would pull Spiller and call plays to prevent the team from putting up points in exchange for the Texans not blowing them out! That is why he only gave Spiller 6 touches, and he kept killing long Fitzpatrick drives by going to the Wildcat way the heck away from the Goalline to put them behind on down and distants!!! I swear that is what it seemed like.

It has been a dirty secret in all of sports most notably boxing, but it has happened in the NFL. I have a feeling that Bills management colluded with the Texans, that we will just lay down and survive as long as you don't blow us out and put more pressure on the coach we are counting on to get this team to Toronto!

lame
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander78 View Post
    I watched the game and it looked sure as heck to me that either the managements, or the coaches worked out a deal that Gailey would pull Spiller and call plays to prevent the team from putting up points in exchange for the Texans not blowing them out! That is why he only gave Spiller 6 touches, and he kept killing long Fitzpatrick drives by going to the Wildcat way the heck away from the Goalline to put them behind on down and distants!!! I swear that is what it seemed like.

It has been a dirty secret in all of sports most notably boxing, but it has happened in the NFL. I have a feeling that Bills management colluded with the Texans, that we will just lay down and survive as long as you don't blow us out and put more pressure on the coach we are counting on to get this team to Toronto!
    Really, when?

I've seen some stupid posts on this board but this one takes the cake.
    11/6/12-The day the music died.

Meh bad troll post I have seen better.

Quote Originally Posted by xboomer View Post
    I've seen some stupid posts on this board but this one takes the cake.
    Lets be nice, I want this theory to be explored.

So are we thinking there was some communication, or that it was unspoken? I personally think there is a secret tunnel under the field.

I know the world works only as it would like us to appear lol. There are no gentleman's agreements between a 32 man gentleman's club known as the NFL. Bottom line, the Bills want to keep Gailey as a HC next year despite what fans want, but he can't afford him to keep getting blown out by 30 every time they play a good team. So they just work the back channels like the owners did when they colluded to not sign one Restricted Free Agent before the lockout in 2010, and when they secretly colluded to come up with an undocumented cap, during an uncapped year to which they penalized the two owners who didn't comply (Jones, and Snyder) for not following a agreed upon rule that did not exist, and Bills management just imply that if you help us out, we will lay down, keep our best play maker out of the game the best we can without making it to suspicious, as long as you don't role 50 points on us like they could have!

so....... the Ancient Aliens did this too?
    Goonies Never Say Die
    2013 Adopt-a-Bill: Cordy "The Tank" Glenn
    2014 Adopt-a-Bill: Stephon "Stickybomb" Gilmore

2013 BBMB NFL Season Pickem

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonavenger View Post
    so....... the Ancient Aliens did this too?
    Ah yes the over the top dismissive compensation from not having anything of substance to debate, but should you not get going to your half work program! LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamCody View Post
    So are we thinking there was some communication, or that it was unspoken? I personally think there is a secret tunnel under the field.
    Communication for sure. They had 2 cups with a long string that stretched across the field.

Congratulations! You win the prize for the dumbest thread ever on this board!

So you know who killed jfk?

this has been chan failey football since he got here !

chan is not tough, he talks tough like his team. but there all a bunch of wimps.

That is why he only gave Spiller 6 touches, and he kept killing long Fitzpatrick drives by going to the Wildcat way the heck away from the Goalline to put them behind on down and distants!!!

"Distants" are you ****ing kidding?

Lee Harvey Oswald, I'm surprised you didn't know that. I also think the Egyptians built the Pyramids, but I also believe people in business with each other, do business together DUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH.

No way the texans were asking for the Bills to roll over.

Did you not see how pissed Foster was because he Bills were hitting him hard as hell?

This board is very humorous at times. Also they have found cities that are 35000 years old. Now that is way before the Bible i believe.

Lee Harvey Oswald, I'm surprised you didn't know that. I also think the Egyptians built the Pyramids, but I also believe people in business with each other, do business together DUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH.
    Very foolish assumptions my good man.