Thread: How many of you actually watch other games, and pay attention to non Bills teams!

Default How many of you actually watch other games, and pay attention to non Bills teams!

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

#1 Only the Bills
    #2 Only stats of other teams
    #3 Moderately watch and learn about other teams.
    #4 I watch and pay attention to all 32 team!
    #5 I'm going to lie and say I pay close attention to the rest of league, but in reality I have zero perspective in which to evaluate the league and my team within it, so I get extremely subjectively angry and assume players and coaches must be the worst ever anytime something does not go my way!

I watch NFL red zone when the Bills games are on a commercial break ....... i watch sunday / monday night football

Thursday night it depends on the match ups.

So i feel like i have a good feel for other teams in the NFL ......
    No Chan, No Wanny, No Fitz ...... 2013 will be a good year!

I enjoy the NFL as a whole. There are teams that I know more about than others, but I still enjoy other games.

I do. I'd rather watch NFL football than crappy series or reality TV or political news.

I also like to see how young players that BBMB members were high on during previous drafts work out.

I think Seattle has moved up to be my new "second favorite team", replacing Pittsburgh and pushing Baltimore down to #4 fave. I have always been a big Marshawn Lynch fan, and I really wanted the Bills to draft Russell Wilson.
    Should have kept Marshawn ... and Andy ... Jairus ...

Buffalo Bills, 2000-????: same trailer, different park.
    1999 ... 11-5, playoff loss
    2000 .... 8-8
    2001 .... 3-13
    2002 .... 8-8
    2003 ... 6-10
    2004 ... 9-7
    2005 ... 5-11
    2006 ... 7-9
    2007 ...
    7-9
    2008 ... 7-9
    2009 ... 6-10
    2010 ... 4-12
    2011 ...
    6-10
    2012 ... 6-10
    2013 ... 6-10

I usually watch five football games a week, the only team I really follow consistently outside of the Bills are the Steelers though.

Quote Originally Posted by LBBills81 View Post
    I enjoy the NFL as a whole. There are teams that I know more about than others, but I still enjoy other games.
    yeah same here ......and watching other games with teams that have "REAL QBs" on there roster makes it more exciting! Thats why i NEVER ever was on the fitz bandwagon a few years ago.
    No Chan, No Wanny, No Fitz ...... 2013 will be a good year!

I watch the Bills, then when they aren't on the Redzone channel and Monday Night and Thursday Night games! I love watching the Bills I am out of state so it is a luxury I pay good for!! but lately when they quit during the games I change to other games now instead of suffering through it like I used to!!

I tune in to the Atlanta Falcons. My son just moved back from Atlanta and he's a big fan with friends on the team, so I naturally have to watch and who could blame me with an 8-0 record!
    BUFFALO ROAM'ER
    10-6 IN 2012

i sit in front of 3 tvs every sunday my family has the big screen with picture and picture and brings in two tvs from the garage (4 games at once) because we have nfl sunday ticket. we live in nevada so all of us bet on these games and watch the important ones. when the bills are on commercial we flip to another game. i feel i have extensive knowledge about other teams.

Fantasy football will turn you into a football game watching machine.

I easily watch part or all of 8-10 games a week. One on the computer, one going on my big tv and my projector plays redzone.