Thread: best media prediction of Bills i've read in a while

Default best media prediction of Bills i've read in a while

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

if only it could be true...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...on-predictions

Adam Schein of NFL.com writes:

6) Ryan Fitzpatrick winds up on the bench, while Chan Gailey and Buddy Nix wind up without a job.
    Buffalo Bills general manager Buddy Nix recently said he wants to give Buffalo the franchise quarterback it deserves. This is coming from the man who signed Ryan Fitzpatrick to a contract a year ago, ostensibly to be that franchise quarterback. This is also the same Buddy Nix who told ESPN.com that he would be asleep at midnight when the free-agency period started this past March.

I whiffed badly with my preseason prediction for the Bills. Their situation is worse than I could ever have imagined. Fitz keeps throwing picks, and he will be benched. Gailey is an offensive "guru" who can't call plays or remember he employs running back C.J. Spiller. Nix signed Mario Williams and put together this mix. Bag it, Buffalo.
    Jason
    Toronto, Canada
    Go Bills!!!

The doctors, the lawyers and G-men are living in fear!

I loled at that. Its just so bad!

This breakdown of our team is spot on!

Seeing Gailey bench Fitz for either Thigpen or TJ will be much like General Lee surrendering to the North. I feel like Gailey keeps his faith in Fitz because he knows that once Fitz is benched so is Gailey's career in Buffalo. I know Nix has said that Gailey isn't going anywhere, but I don't believe him. If this team has another 4, 5, or 6 win season with Chan I don't think you can keep him as our HC anymore I really don't. Chan is holding onto the only thread that he has left which is a failing inaccurate QB which he wagered his career in Buffalo on...and lost.

I'm sick to my stomach...
    Quote Originally Posted by teef View Post
    when i was staying at the belhurst castle in geneva, they had a red wine tap right outside of the room i was staying in. literally 2 feet away. it got to the point where i wasn't even putting on pants to tap more. i had red wine over everything i owned. when the tap ran dry, i called down to the front desk demanding they change it. i was given a stern, "no".

One thing media is good for. When you want someone out they they are here to help. Hahaha

He's thrown 1 pick in 2 weeks..."keeps" throwing them? that's a bit of hyperbole.
    How do I loathe Jon Bon Jovi, let me count the ways ....
    1. He wants to buy into the team and move it to Toronto, leaving THREE NFL Franchises in Florida and ZERO in New York.
    2. He's a Jets fan.
    3. He's friends with Bill Belichick.

Seriously, why doesn't the league just kick us all where it counts and take a 15 yard penalty for taunting if they let Jon Bon Jovi and his highlights buy into our team.

In 1987, Jon was all about Tommy and Gina. In 2014, Jon's all about Claude and Anais.

Quote Originally Posted by jcmccall View Post
    He's thrown 1 pick in 2 weeks..."keeps" throwing them? that's a bit of hyperbole.
    Seriously. I don't understand why he is so known for throwing picks. Since the second half of week 1, he has thrown 6 interceptions. Peyton threw 3 in 1 quarter.

Maybe because he lead the league in INTS last year and was on a pretty good jump to do again? He is known around the league for making mistakes, Analysts predicted he would throw an INT during the bye week, thats how bad he is

This reporter hit the nail on the head, sounds like a great analyst

Quote Originally Posted by Spennels View Post
    Seriously. I don't understand why he is so known for throwing picks. Since the second half of week 1, he has thrown 6 interceptions. Peyton threw 3 in 1 quarter.
    Comparing Fitz to Peyton, Really?

attention

Quote Originally Posted by CircleTheWagons View Post
    Comparing Fitz to Peyton, Really?
    Comparing Fitz to Peyton is like comparing the Virgin Mary to Amy Winehouse

That is over the top. Fitz gives buf the best chance to win. More so than any qb on the roster atleast. As much as i would want jackson to play, they would have to adjust the whole offense. Chan has to run and play keep away from brady. Buffalo was smashed in time of possession.

If the offense plays better then last week ie giving spiller the ball and the defense has a similar effort as last week we will win. Houston is a more complete team then ne.

I dont care still going to stay positive. They get this one on the road they could carry that into the night game and have a semi bye to charge for the home stretch.

truth hurts the homers !

Fitz has adjusted for his propensity to throw pics by taking only the conservative throws. Jeepers, you guys just cant be satisfied (well, im not happy about it either).

Quote Originally Posted by jasonb View Post
    if only it could be true...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...on-predictions

Adam Schein of NFL.com writes:

6) Ryan Fitzpatrick winds up on the bench, while Chan Gailey and Buddy Nix wind up without a job.
    Buffalo Bills general manager Buddy Nix recently said he wants to give Buffalo the franchise quarterback it deserves. This is coming from the man who signed Ryan Fitzpatrick to a contract a year ago, ostensibly to be that franchise quarterback. This is also the same Buddy Nix who told ESPN.com that he would be asleep at midnight when the free-agency period started this past March.

I whiffed badly with my preseason prediction for the Bills. Their situation is worse than I could ever have imagined. Fitz keeps throwing picks, and he will be benched. Gailey is an offensive "guru" who can't call plays or remember he employs running back C.J. Spiller. Nix signed Mario Williams and put together this mix. Bag it, Buffalo.
    Until 'T-Jack' starts getting reps as the #2 QB there is zero chance of this happening.

In fact I'm pretty sure you'd see Thigpen starting even Fitz was benched at some point this season. That's how clueless these people are.

I truly hope this team does not win another game this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtro22 View Post
    Comparing Fitz to Peyton is like comparing the Virgin Mary to Amy Winehouse
    They're both dead?

_
    ____
    http://boards.buffalobills.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=231919&dateline=13373  50032

Would people be ok with Gailey and Nix staying if a franchise QB is drafted and our LBs are upgraded?

Can this FO/Staff overcome how terrible they look right now with a few pieces?
    Hopelessly devastated Bills fan.

and the clown show they call the buffalo bills continues...hands down the most incompetent team in the NFL.

I agree. It's not just the picks. He has limited them in the last 2 weeks. The thing is, he has proven or not proven that he is the kind of quarterback that can put the team/game on his shoulders and win it when required. He just doesn't have the skill set or moxie or whatever it is that great players have.

I know it's not all on him. But dammit, he's the leader of the offence. If he can't even do his job consistantly, how can he expect him to raise the players around him to a better level of player.