Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A big win in New England sunday would change everything

throwback

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by billsballer311 View Post
    Keep up the hope in a sea of pessimism! Good man!

Go Bills!!!
    where do you suppose that "sea of pessimism" came from?

seriously

how has that fluff optimism got you so far?

will you still be sucking up to the team/coach/Qb when they finish lets say, 3-13 or 4-12 or at best 5-11 and miss the playoffs again after 13 years?

something tells me you would be

by the way, they lose and lose big this weekend and trust me you thought the 9 points they mustered up this past Sunday was good, how will you feel when they get shut out 42-0!!

that's real talk, not fluff suck up to losing "rah, rah, go team" talk..

Quote Originally Posted by billsballer311 View Post
    Keep up the hope in a sea of pessimism! Good man!

Go Bills!!!
    yeah, this is pretty old now...that Tenn loss took away any hope for the season.

These threads are constant and they make me think of an addictedgambler at the roulette wheel hoping the ball lands on 2.

Or Krusty the Clown blowing all his money betting against the Globetrotters because he "thought the Generals were do!"
    Adopt a Bill 2011 Ryan Fitzpatrick

New England would be more likely to forfeit before the game than to lose to this team.

Quote Originally Posted by cksteele79 View Post
    all it will do is rob them of a better draft pick
    I'm not going to panic if we don't get a top 10 draft pick in order for us to find the right quarterback. There's many examples of good starting quarterbacks not picked in the top 10.

Joe Flacco - 18th pick
    Aaron Rodgers - 24th pick
    Andy Dalton - 35th pick
    Matt Schaubb - 90th pick
    Jay Cutler - 11th pick
    Ben Roethlisberger - 11th pick
    Drew Brees - 32nd pick

I excluded Brady (199th pick), Schaubb (90th pick), and Wilson (75th pick) because they are an anomaly.

There have been many mores misses than hits, but it's not impossible to find a good quarterback in the mid 1st round to early 2nd round.
    “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” -William Ward

Yep only thing is we won't be beating NE. Chan is riding Fitz that means we are dead.
    "Some of you may die, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make." ~~~Lord Farquaad
    Sdigity2 = JETS FAN

Chan Gailey is a Saboteur.

Quote Originally Posted by LABILLBACKER View Post
    ....and if we break Brady's legs in the 1st qtr we have a 98% chance of winning......
    Nah, if he went out I would only give it 50/50

exactly. The only way to add value to this team is to gain the one of the worst records in football and a top 3-4 pick.

I would just like to see what happens if we actually ran the ball 30+ times.
    sig by slinkcsubacca
    These opinions are the opinions of JustRN. The employers or those affiliated do not endorse the statements made by the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by stuvian View Post
    justRN you are the future of the BBMB.

Know what's ****ed up? I seriously don't care anymore.

"Usually by week 9 New England has had the division in the bag easy. The patriots are not the patriots this year, they can be beaten "

I've been wanting to beat these guys so bad for so long..What kills me is I have this ugly feeling that they are just warming up and gonna get stronger as the season goes..BB said in the offseason that he wanted his team to peak by Thanksgiving...If he acheives that, then they will end up in the superbowl again...
    For those about to rock...We salute you.

Quote Originally Posted by billsfed View Post
    Forget about how we get there, if somehow the bills have more points than the patriots this sunday at 60 minutes and if the jets win in seattle...you've got the entire division with 1 game of each other. At this time of the year that's almost unheard of.

Usually by week 9 New England has had the division in the bag easy. The patriots are not the patriots this year, they can be beaten.

A win this weekend is huge. You split with new england which takes the head to head out of it, you hope miami or the jets can surprise them once and now the divisional record no longer becomes an issue if the bills win out the rest of their division games.

I strangely have a little more confidence that the defense will hold this sunday in foxborough....i really wanna believe the defense we saw in texas is the new and improved wanny D. I guess we'll just have to wait till sunday to see.

If chan dials up cj 15-20 times and makes good use of chandler over the middle i think its close...real close
    You dont even believe what your saying. The Pats are coming off a bye and the Bills are playing on the road. Bills have 0 % chance of winning this game

Quote Originally Posted by LABILLBACKER View Post
    ....and if we break Brady's legs in the 1st qtr we have a 98% chance of winning......
    I dont think so. Mallet can throw pretty **** good too. Not to mention 2 no name running backs that each got 100+ yards on us last time.

They haven't won a Road game against a Playoff bound team since 2001; nor one with importance for almost 20 YEARS!

They are historically terrible, so I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Torbilz12 View Post
    They haven't won a Road game against a Playoff bound team since 2001; nor one with importance for almost 20 YEARS!

They are historically terrible, so I don't think so.
    They beat the Jets in the Meadowlands in 09 when they went to the AFC Championship game. They also beat the Redskins in Washington in 07. They were a wild card team that year. They also won in Seattle in 04 who won their division. I have no clue where you got that stat from.
    Last edited by AWorldOfPain; 11-09-2012 at 01:51 AM.
    “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” -William Ward

Quote Originally Posted by gunsgoodtime View Post
    Lol go for it!!! What is the league going to do, suspend our coach for a year???? WAHAHAHAHAH thats more the reason to do it
    This is the definition of a win-win situation according to Wikipedia
    Mock draft.
    1) Patterson WR- Vols
    2) Nassib/Glennon/Wilson/Jones/ Manuel (the one OBD belives in)
    3) Vance McDonald TE - Rice
    4) Reddick ILB - North Carolina
    5) S.Thomas Syracuse / D.J. Swearinger - South Carolina - S
    6) Chris Jones - DT - Bowling Green
    FA. Sign Moore to play LG for two years. Sign Karlos Dansby to play ILB for 1-2 years.
    Go all in on franchise guy next year if he is there and 2nd round QB is not ready.

Adopt a Bill 2013: Allan "Uncle Phil" Branch.

Quote Originally Posted by thechimp View Post
    Know what's ****ed up? I seriously don't care anymore.
    me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBillsFanSince1973 View Post
    where do you suppose that "sea of pessimism" came from?

seriously

how has that fluff optimism got you so far?

will you still be sucking up to the team/coach/Qb when they finish lets say, 3-13 or 4-12 or at best 5-11 and miss the playoffs again after 13 years?

something tells me you would be

by the way, they lose and lose big this weekend and trust me you thought the 9 points they mustered up this past Sunday was good, how will you feel when they get shut out 42-0!!

that's real talk,
    not fluff suck up to losing "rah, rah, go team" talk..

Real talk huh, 42-0. Bet you $10,000 the Bills dont get beat by more than 40! Please talk me up on the bet with your "real talk".

So much bluster on this boards. Here we have one poster ridiculing another's comments when his are ever more outlandish.

Actually the only thing that means anything is playoffs. We beat NE once last year and ended up 6-10 so beating them once this year wouldn't mean anything.

They have about a 2% chance IMO.