View Poll Results: What changes should be made next year?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep Nix/Gailey and draft a QB

    6 19.35%
  • Keep Nix/Fire Gailey and bring in a new HC

    12 38.71%
  • Bring in a new GM and let him make his own changes

    13 41.94%
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: What changes should be made next year?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,665

    Default What changes should be made next year?

    Buffalo Bills

    FREE iPad Download

    Wait for poll

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Amherst, NY
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    I'm not ready to pull the plug on Nix yet. Let him hire a real HC and draft a quality QB prospect, then we will have a large enough sample size to judge him on.
    Time to scuttle the no-huddle.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buffaloftw View Post
    I'm not ready to pull the plug on Nix yet. Let him hire a real HC and draft a quality QB prospect, then we will have a large enough sample size to judge him on.
    What if Nix would bring Gailey back no matter what though.... then do you still want him?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Webster, NY
    Posts
    10,525

    Default

    Despite Gailey's bad playcalling I think he could still help a young QB develop so I would keep him for that but I would also force him to accept that a new OC has to call the plays during games.
    11/6/12-The day the music died.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    9,653

    Default

    Choice a................
    Don't get hit


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    15,852

    Default

    Fire Gailey.. Cut Fitz, George Wilson and Kelsay

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xboomer View Post
    Despite Gailey's bad playcalling I think he could still help a young QB develop so I would keep him for that but I would also force him to accept that a new OC has to call the plays during games.
    I don't think that is the way to go if anything make gailey oc and bring in new coach if not oc QB coach.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    Nix: Stay
    Chan: GOOD GOD PLEASE GO
    Fitz: Cut
    #BeatemBills

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Amherst, NY
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EricWood69 View Post
    What if Nix would bring Gailey back no matter what though.... then do you still want him?
    Then I would not want him. Gailey must go. It's not negotiable.
    Time to scuttle the no-huddle.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,982

    Default

    new regime from top to bottom !

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Elma n.y.
    Posts
    13,319

    Default

    fire everyone, start all over with guys outside of this team.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •