View Poll Results: Which statement most closely reflects your opinion?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Bills are the most disappointing team in the NFL this year

17 35.42%
  • This Bills team is just as bad as any other Bills team in this century

27 56.25%
  • Nix and Gailey have this team on the right track.

4 8.33%

Thread: Which statement most closely reflects your opinion?

Default Which statement most closely reflects your opinion?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Which statement most closely reflects your opinion?
    God Bless Jim Kelly and his family.

below average WR corp, poor QB group, bad LB corp, questionable spots in the secondary, bad coaching, poor management--it's just a vicious cycle with this organization...the O line is one of the few bright spots and 2 of those positions were already here before Nix.

Disappointing up to this point. Even a lot of national people thought we were on the right track this year.

But both the offense and the defense has been below what most people assumed up to this point, and that is a huge reflection on coaching.
    2013 Adopt a Bill---Chris Hairston

this team is worse than people think they are !

I would've picked #3 but 3 wins might be too many to get the 1st pick in the draft.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    " I spent half of my money on gambling, liquor, and wild women. The other half I wasted."
    WC Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Jm2009 View Post
    below average WR corp, poor QB group, bad LB corp, questionable spots in the secondary, bad coaching, poor management--it's just a vicious cycle with this organization...the O line is one of the few bright spots and 2 of those positions were already here before Nix.
    Add overrated and underachieving D-line and you have it all.

Dude.......i cant even vote.
    Theres no option for Chan and Nix are complete buffoons.
    Can you dig it?

I'm not super comfortable with any of them. The Bills have been terribly disappointing this season, but so has Philadelphia and Dallas. I don't think this edition of the Bills is quite as bad as some we've seen this century. I do think Nix and Gailey have the Bills sort of on the right track, but there have been som very unpleasant bumps in the road, namely the disappoint play of Fitzpatrick and the defense this season. I know fans are almost unanimously anti-Wannstedt at this point, but the defensive players swear by the system and their coordinator and say execution has been the problem. It's going to be a tough call for Chan at this point whether he should listen to his defensive players or lopok at the stats when it comes to the decision to fire or not to fire. I can hear the groan going up from all over fandom if Wannstedt keeps his job after the season, but losing naturally creates an environment where second guessing blossoms abundantly.
    My adopt-a-Bill is Marcel Dareus.

I'm not voting because this thread reeks of an agenda by the OP.

You have to choose the second one. Because even as bad as the Bills are disappointing, nobody expected the Eagles to bomb like they have this year, who end up taking the cake for the most disappointing team, especially due to their higher expectations. I would also nominate the Lions as being just as disappointing if not moreso than the Bills due to their recent playoff history as well as a roster full of talent that could beat us on almost every level except the running backs.
    Goonies Never Say Die
    2013 Adopt-a-Bill: Cordy "The Tank" Glenn

2013 BBMB NFL Season Pickem

None of the above says it for me really. I think that I would say... Most dissapointing season of the last decade. I expected atleast a good defense. Seems to be the worst team of the last 3 years, yet we have an improved roster. Makes no sense.