Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HC, OC, and DC get fired and you're in charge of hiring...

Default HC, OC, and DC get fired and you're in charge of hiring...

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

You can call in three candidates per position for interviews. Only two of the nine candidates can be from college.

HC - Jon Gruden, Sean Peyton, Chip Kelly, OC - Jason Garrett, Al Borges(Mich OC), DC - Not sure

HC- Gus Bradley- DC Coordinator of the Seattle Seahawks- His defenses have gotten better and better in Seattle, he reminds me alot of Mike Tomlin of the Steelers and he motivates guys around him with his fiery attitude.

OC- Charlie Weiss-Weiss was not only a big part of making Brady successful and getting the most out of him but he also did it in KC where they made the playoffs for the 1st time in a long time.

DC- Romeo Crennel- KC Chiefs HC/DC, ok he is a very bad HC but you cannot deny his talents as a DC, he had the best defenses for the Patriots in the early SB years and he lead the Chiefs to the playoffs in.

How else would you beat the Patriots? by bringing in guys that made them tick back in the SB winning years and are proven winners as both Defensive and Offensive coordinators.

Who knows how well Bradley would be as a HC in the NFL but I love that emotional type in your face type of guy with the I'm going to kill you with my eyes stare when a guy screws up.

Quote Originally Posted by punk4ever911 View Post
    HC - Jon Gruden, Sean Peyton, Chip Kelly, OC - Jason Garrett, Al Borges(Mich OC), DC - Not sure
    You lose! No minority. You are fired and now are the commissioner of the lingerie league. Only it's all dudes. And you have to like it. And you don't get paid. And the dudes hit on you constantly. And they have an un-gonnable supply of roofies. And magnums.
    "I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it."

Missy Misdemeanor Elliot

Quote Originally Posted by grundy208 View Post
    You lose! No minority. You are fired and now are the commissioner of the lingerie league. Only it's all dudes. And you have to like it. And you don't get paid. And the dudes hit on you constantly. And they have an un-gonnable supply of roofies. And magnums.
    I locked out the league and sold it to the Arena football League

Quote Originally Posted by Billsnation2010 View Post
    HC- Gus Bradley- DC Coordinator of the Seattle Seahawks- His defenses have gotten better and better in Seattle, he reminds me alot of Mike Tomlin of the Steelers and he motivates guys around him with his fiery attitude.

OC- Charlie Weiss-Weiss was not only a big part of making Brady successful and getting the most out of him but he also did it in KC where they made the playoffs for the 1st time in a long time.

DC- Romeo Crennel- KC Chiefs HC/DC, ok he is a very bad HC but you cannot deny his talents as a DC, he had the best defenses for the Patriots in the early SB years and he lead the Chiefs to the playoffs in.

How else would you beat the Patriots? by bringing in guys that made them tick back in the SB winning years and are proven winners as both Defensive and Offensive coordinators.

Who knows how well Bradley would be as a HC in the NFL but I love that emotional type in your face type of guy with the I'm going to kill you with my eyes stare when a guy screws up.
    If you hire Crennel you better put in his contract something about him not being able to fire himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    If you hire Crennel you better put in his contract something about him not being able to fire himself.
    As long as he isn't the HC/DC we will be fine LOL

Quote Originally Posted by punk4ever911 View Post
    I locked out the league and sold it to the Arena football League
    You sound like you could run the NHL....
    "I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it."

Missy Misdemeanor Elliot

As long as he isn't the HC/DC we will be fine LOL
    Yeah, he would be my first choice also tbh. Unless Marvin Lewis gets canned at the end of the season.

Here's another question for you though, would Crennel come in to coach for Bradley or any other College Coach? Assuming he gets fired, he'll probably be in high demand, Buffalo might not be his first choice unfortunately.

Yeah, he would be my first choice also tbh. Unless Marvin Lewis gets canned at the end of the season.

Here's another question for you though, would Crennel come in to coach for Bradley or any other College Coach? Assuming he gets fired, he'll probably be in high demand, Buffalo might not be his first choice unfortunately.
    Bradley is the DC for the Seattle Seahawks and Crennel will not be getting any HC jobs but I'm sure teams would like to have him at DC- Whether he would like to choose Buffalo as a destination or not I don't know but I would sure like him here.

Bradley is the DC for the Seattle Seahawks and Crennel will not be getting any HC jobs but I'm sure teams would like to have him at DC- Whether he would like to choose Buffalo as a destination or not I don't know but I would sure like him here.
    Sorry about that. Gus Bradley.. yeah not a bad choice at all. Our secondary could sure use his help, thats for sure.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    You can call in three candidates per position for interviews. Only two of the nine candidates can be from college.
    I'd look at Josh McDaniels, Falcons Offensive Coordinator Dirk Koetter and Andy Reid.

Oh, and my coach picks his own coordinators. I don't meddle.
    Official Adopt A Bill 2009: #83 Lee Evans

"Mr. Wilson, I'm in no way, shape, or form qualified for this job. In fact, no one within this organization is. Instead of hiring coaches and coordinators, sir, I suggest we bring in football people first to build a competent front office; a front office that will hold this franchise accountable, and to a degree of winning and excellence. Once we have that established, then, and only then should they begin a search for a GM, and a coaching staff. I apologize that no one within the organization has told you this in the last decade, but this is the truth you need to hear. Also, I just fired Russ Brandon. He's a good for nothing piece of..."

Quote Originally Posted by Nateball View Post
    "Mr. Wilson, I'm in no way, shape, or form qualified for this job. In fact, no one within this organization is. Instead of hiring coaches and coordinators, sir, I suggest we bring in football people first to build a competent front office; a front office that will hold this franchise accountable, and to a degree of winning and excellence. Once we have that established, then, and only then should they begin a search for a GM, and a coaching staff. I apologize that no one within the organization has told you this in the last decade, but this is the truth you need to hear. Also, I just fired Russ Brandon. He's a good for nothing piece of..."
    Ralph Wilson - "Huh?" Stares blankly.... wipes drool from the corner of his mouth....."I thought.... i thought you were hired to trim the hedges!"

HC's - Casey Bradley (Gus) - Ray Horton - Mark Richt

OC's- Hue Jackson - Norv Turner - Pat Shurmer

DC's - Keith Butler - Robert Nunn - Bob Babich

Ideally we'd hire Richt...Turner and Butler....that's who I'd pick if I were in charge....if Whaleys put in charge I could us having Horton..Jackson and Butler though, which wouldn't be bad
    Mock draft

1. T Jake Matthews
    2. TE Jace Amaro
    3. DE Kareem Martin
    4. LB Jordan Zumwalt
    5. CB Walt Aikens
    7. P Pat O'Donnell

Another Championship Uconn!!!

Ralph Wilson - "Huh?" Stares blankly.... wipes drool from the corner of his mouth....."I thought.... i thought you were hired to trim the hedges!"
    You know this site is owned by the very man you are making fun of here, right?

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamCody View Post
    You know this site is owned by the very man you are making fun of here, right?
    Ralph Wilson owns this site?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    Ralph Wilson owns this site?
    Uh, yes. He owns the Bills, who operate this site.

HC - Chip Kelly (Oregon), Perry Fewell, Bruce Arians

I'd let my HC sink or swim with his coordinators instead of saddling him with someone they have no chemistry with.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    " I spent half of my money on gambling, liquor, and wild women. The other half I wasted."
    WC Fields

Myself for HC
    "Some of you may die, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make." ~~~Lord Farquaad
    Sdigity2 = JETS FAN

Chan Gailey is a Saboteur.