Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stevie says he's tired of "this **** here".

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by TheNittanyLion View Post
    I will Not feed y'all bills fans any bull**** lines. We deserve whatever is being said about us. Y'all deserve better n I Need to be better.

I'm just so tired of this **** here.. Goodnight Buffalo. --- Thursday night, and for the remainder of the season; We need y'all BillsMafia!

SJ on twitter.
    Thank you for putting it in full context. It is a pain in the *** when people take snippets just to get a rise out of people.

maybe he's talking about what passes for nfl officiating in new england? sick of the favoritism and biased calls. the bills were facing two opponents at once today, the patsies and the zebras.

Quote Originally Posted by T.O's View Post
    Same reason you continue to support it...
    We aren't getting paid...

he's right. his QB just cost his team another victory. i guarantee there are is a very large majority of players on that team right now who wish they had another QB. we have the talent to be a playoff team in place but we dont have a NFL qb.

do you think what buddy said this week was unintentional.

fitz has definatly lost this team and its a shame and if i was a player i would be very pissed because they know they cant win with the guy they have playing quarterback.

seriously,your post is insane if we had 53 players with Stevies heart and desire to win we would never loose a game!

whats wrong with you people?

Quote Originally Posted by bonethugz83 View Post
    haha URRR sick of this ****?!?! try bein a bills fan and havin to deal with this incompetent organization for over 2 decades..
    4 decades for me. And every year I'm stupid enough to believe they got better during the off season. The definition of crazy.....being a Bills fan for so long and thinking this is the year they get good again.
    I Bill-ieve

Quote Originally Posted by oak tree 12 View Post
    he's right. his QB just cost his team another victory. i guarantee there are is a very large majority of players on that team right now who wish they had another QB. we have the talent to be a playoff team in place but we dont have a NFL qb.

do you think what buddy said this week was unintentional.

fitz has definatly lost this team and its a shame and if i was a player i would be very pissed because they know they cant win with the guy they have playing quarterback.
    it's disgusting after the way Fitz played today that you would have the nerve to even say this...thankfully, the players know alot more than the fans about the game. Go back to Madden...

Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    it's disgusting after the way Fitz played today that you would have the nerve to even say this...thankfully, the players know alot more than the fans about the game. Go back to Madden...

I'm not going to fall into the delusion that Fitz just suddenly gets it, but oak tree 12, you have not a clue what goes on in the locker room. I can pretty much guarantee that the players want Fitz to get them the wins as much as Fitz wants to.
    Wake me up when football season starts.

Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    fitz played well today but that doesnt neglect his past performances. fitz has won how many games in the last 3 yrs?... Sure it suks he played great and had a pick at the end against one of the leagues worse defenses, BUT what did you expect. I want a general on the field that wins us the game not someone who can keep us around!! You talk like fitz has done this before, he hasnt!!

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGatorsBuffaloBills View Post
    It's obvious #13 isn't happy with something.

"I'm just so tired of this **** here....goodnight Buffalo."
    Cherry picking, out of context, from an obviously encouraging tweet, in order to paint it in a negative light, is BS. Are you a sports news maker... err, I mean sports writer?
    This is the instant in time that the Bills have learned to win
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Williams
    "There is playing to your potential and going out, trying to play dominant football, impose your will on somebody and intimidate somebody,” said Williams. ”And there is a way of playing football of saying I just need to do my job. Not that it is timid, meek or anything like that but I just think the other way of football is a lot better."

It's obvious #13 isn't happy with something. "I'm just so tired of this **** here....goodnight Buffalo."
    Stevie says he's tired of "this **** here".

Try to imagine 13 years of it Stevie.
    The Buffalo Bills, rebuilding since the mid 90's!

[QUOTE=FloridaGatorsBuffaloBills;6431714]It's obvious #13 isn't happy with something.

"I'm just so tired of this **** here....goodnight Buffalo."[/QUOTE

Quote Originally Posted by TheNittanyLion View Post
    I will Not feed y'all bills fans any bull**** lines. We deserve whatever is being said about us. Y'all deserve better n I Need to be better.

I'm just so tired of this **** here.. Goodnight Buffalo. --- Thursday night, and for the remainder of the season; We need y'all BillsMafia!

SJ on twitter.
    Once again, the OP taking a comment out of context in order to stir up the board. Total BS as usual.
    I am not a number, I am a free robot.

Quote Originally Posted by punchoutking View Post
    Why Stevie is clearly my favorite player...plays through injuries and still shows enthusiasm and toughness and he should be tired of the bull at this point
    I agree. Stevie is a gamer. He deserves better.

And I think the Miami game is the tipping point. If the Bills lose, players morale is bound to head south. And at 3-7 players may no longer have that desire to fight. Stevie is starting to show it already.

Quote Originally Posted by 54 spielman View Post
    Once again, the OP taking a comment out of context in order to stir up the board. Total BS as usual.
    The OP does this intentionally... And look how many posters continue to get sucked in... IN SPITE OF POSTS LIKE YOURS.

I'm not sure who's worse... The intentional ignorance of the OP, or the dumb puke puddles who refuse to read the truth.
    This is the instant in time that the Bills have learned to win
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Williams
    "There is playing to your potential and going out, trying to play dominant football, impose your will on somebody and intimidate somebody,” said Williams. ”And there is a way of playing football of saying I just need to do my job. Not that it is timid, meek or anything like that but I just think the other way of football is a lot better."

Surprise surprise, somebody pulls a quote out of context and the usual troll fall for it hook line and sinker and run with it for 3 pages and will bring it up until stevie leaves the team. Best. Posters. Ever!

Stevie is tired of Gailey poor coaching and Fitz loosing games with bonehead throws to cost them the game

Odd... Bills fans blowing something completely out of proportion? Who would have thought.

It's obvious #13 isn't happy with something.

"I'm just so tired of this **** here....goodnight Buffalo."
    Why would anyone care what Johnson thinks?????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by NHNEPATFAN View Post
    He's an elite.................................whiner! But hey, he owns Revis.
    He's whining? The guy is open on most plays,he wants the ball. Your boy Tommy Teacup would be drooling for a talent like SJ.

You can be cocky today, but soon enough your Pats will be back in the position they have oh so we'll owned for many years, the basement. Futility was a Patriot tradition and you are one injury away from that title. That defense is ugly, Bellicheck is overrated and the NE fans are on the bandwagon, where sooner rather than later the bottom will drop out.
    You enjoy your run. It's about to end.

Quote Originally Posted by Otishawk View Post
    Why would anyone care what Johnson thinks?????????????????????
    Probably b.c he is on the team, in the locker room, plays in the games, knows what is going with this team more then anyone else on here or any analyst.