Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 46

Thread: Fitz calls Pats LB Spikes “a punk”

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,893

    Default Fitz calls Pats LB Spikes “a punk”

    Buffalo Bills

    FREE iPad Download

    Bills QB Ryan Fitzpatrick had his helmet knocked clean off his head by Patriots LB Brandon Spikes on an illegal helmet-to-helmet hit that was flagged by officials in the fourth quarter. When Fitzpatrick got back up minus his helmet he went and confronted Spikes face to face. He also had some choice words to describe [...]

    Click here to read the latest blog entry...

  2. #2

    Default

    And then the Patriots D "PUNK'D" you...

  3. #3

    Default

    Yeah after this showing I am officially rooting for the jets on thanksgiving.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,246

    Default

    As unhappy as I am right now, him telling off Spikes was amazing.
    Adopt-a-Bill 2014-15 - Nickell Robey

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    818

    Default

    Spikes will probably respond by calling Fitz a choker.

    They're both right.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Exit 10 of I-390
    Posts
    4,426

    Default

    Fitz just needs to shut the hell up right now.

    :::Official Member of the Inaugural Class of the BBMB Wall of Fame::::

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Brown View Post
    Bills QB Ryan Fitzpatrick had his helmet knocked clean off his head by Patriots LB Brandon Spikes on an illegal helmet-to-helmet hit that was flagged by officials in the fourth quarter. When Fitzpatrick got back up minus his helmet he went and confronted Spikes face to face. He also had some choice words to describe [...]

    Click here to read the latest blog entry...
    And Spike can call Fitz a "loser"

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,984

    Default

    dirty ****** is better..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    orchard park
    Posts
    15,423

    Default

    spikes is a POS. he goes after the head every chance he gets.
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

    steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    3,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshawn-2-the-housee View Post
    spikes is a POS. he goes after the head every chance he gets.
    It's the Patriots way

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    24,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshawn-2-the-housee View Post
    spikes is a POS. he goes after the head every chance he gets.
    Spikes is a POS. He did a cheap shot on Chandler last game and talked trash about Buffalo on twitter too.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,767

    Default

    Spikes is a scumbag. When he hit Fred hard and Fred was being taken off the field, Spikes flexed his arm like a tough guy. He hurt a dude, knew he was hurt and was celebrating it. Classless POS is more like it.
    Last edited by braddavery; 11-11-2012 at 07:00 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    now in NC
    Posts
    1,052

    Default

    God I hate most fans.

    Way to go defending your team. A guy on a team that gets praised for doing things "the patriot way" flexed after he knocked out Fred and put a helmet to helmet on Fitz.

    What does our fanbase say about it. They piss all over our team instead.

    Bills fans are not the best in the NFL by any stretch of the imagination. They are severely limited in numbers now and the ones that remain are as bitter as they get. It may be for good reason, but that is still the case.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    609

    Default

    The sad part is the bills could have had his meanness on their defense but our amazing brain trust picked Torell Troup...enough said.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoBills33 View Post
    God I hate most fans.

    Way to go defending your team. A guy on a team that gets praised for doing things "the patriot way" flexed after he knocked out Fred and put a helmet to helmet on Fitz.

    What does our fanbase say about it. They piss all over our team instead.

    Bills fans are not the best in the NFL by any stretch of the imagination. They are severely limited in numbers now and the ones that remain are as bitter as they get. It may be for good reason, but that is still the case.
    Where did anyone "praise" Spikes?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Horseheads, NY
    Posts
    15,630

    Default

    It was pretty funny when Fitz get right up after the hit, got into Spikes' face and yelled, "F^%$ You Man!"

    pretty funny

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    now in NC
    Posts
    1,052

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by braddavery View Post
    Where did anyone "praise" Spikes?
    I am just trying to say the team is praised for doing things the right way then they act like a bunch of street punks and get away with it.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,981

    Default

    is this fitz's excuse for throwing yet another game ending int ?

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    19,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUFF BANDIT View Post
    is this fitz's excuse for throwing yet another game ending int ?
    TJ Graham admitted from his own mouth that he ran the wrong route


    Spikes is a scumbag

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    catt co
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Fits and rest of the team showed some heart today. He might be more composed in an interview but he still showed he can play with some emotion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •