Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Vick?!?

Default Michael Vick?!?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I know it's a long ways away and we're reeling once again and trying to pick up the pieces but a lot of speculation and rumors that Vick won't be back with Eagles next year. Does anyone think the Bills would make a run at him or would you guys even want him? Eagles O' line is downright pathetic so he'd fare a lot better in b-lo. I definitely wouldn't be opposed once Fitz is hopefully cut and then restructure Vick's contract. What do you guys think? What round draft pick do you think the Eagles would accept?

who knows...
    New Era Begins- 9/8/13
    RIP Ralph
    2013 Adopt-a-Bill-Ron Brooks
    2014 Adopt-A-Bill- Aaron Williams

We are loud and proud.
    We are loyal and compassionate.
    We fight each other in good times and hug each other when times are tough.
    We donít care what the rest of the world thinks of us.
    We will never shut up, give up, or let up.
    We will persevere.
    We ARE True Grit.
    #BillsMafia

I don't even know if I want him at this point...need a fresh start....a new face...I would probably rather get Manti and Manuel in round 1 and 2(maybe 1 again, trade up)

#MantiManuel2013
    New Era Begins- 9/8/13
    RIP Ralph

We are loud and proud.
    We will persevere.
    We ARE True Grit.
    #BillsMafia

seriously, just stop

Vick is garbage. there is no need to trade for him because he will be leaving 1 Eagles Drive right behind Andy Reid at season's end.

the last couple of years he has played as bad or worse than Fitz while playing for one of the most respected offensive coaches in the league. Philly has more talent on offense than almost anybody and they can barely score. Vick has never gotten it and will never get it.

I want 0 part of him anywhere near here

Quote Originally Posted by BigBillsFan View Post
    who knows...
    Manuel is not a guy that can step in right away imo

Geno smith please

Quote Originally Posted by DueceDuece22 View Post

Geno smith please
    i would like Geno but I want Manti too....need 2 top 5 picks...haha
    New Era Begins- 9/8/13
    RIP Ralph

We are loud and proud.
    We will persevere.
    We ARE True Grit.
    #BillsMafia

Quote Originally Posted by Clemfield2622 View Post
    seriously, just stop

Vick is garbage. there is no need to trade for him because he will be leaving 1 Eagles Drive right behind Andy Reid at season's end.

the last couple of years he has played as bad or worse than Fitz while playing for one of the most respected offensive coaches in the league. Philly has more talent on offense than almost anybody and they can barely score. Vick has never gotten it and will never get it.

Thats a lot of hate! I bet u like losing! Have you seen the Eagles offensive line? Now they are garbage. I know what u really trying to say though...
    #Bills @EJManuel3 is 1st @NFL QB since 1960 to post rating of 89+ (min. 20 att.) in each of 1st 2 gms of rookie season (105.5, 89.3)
    6:24 PM - 15 Sep 2013

Go BILLS

14-2 Prediction!!!

2014 Adopt-A-Bill : Chris Gragg

Quote Originally Posted by Kozel View Post
    Fitzpatrick will have a better year than EJ... Bank it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DueceDuece22 View Post

Geno smith please
    I agree although I'm a die hard FSU fan/alum and watch EJ every week but at this point I'd rather have Geno. EJ has definitely progressed year to year and has made great strides. Jimbo Fisher rides him like crazy to which is good. Geno is more electric with his feet along with a stronger arm but I definitely wouldn't be opposed to EJ in round 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Clemfield2622 View Post
    seriously, just stop

Eagles O-Line is downright terrible. Guy is running for his life or getting blindsided on what seems like every play. You're telling me you wouldn't give up a 2nd or most likely a 3rd for him? With the way the bills draft those picks aren't too valuable anyways so I'd he worth a shot IMO.

wont have to give up anything to get him at the end of the year. he will be let go. last year with a good line the guy was magnificent just imagine what galiey could do with a guy with an arm and escape and running ability he has.

then we could draft a young guy hight this year and groom behing vick.

mark my words when vick comes available the bills will be one of the front runners for his services.

If they got Vick and selected a true prospect not a Levi Brown flyer type pick i would be extremely happy! Make it happen OBD!

yeah cause he is doing so awesome with philly how could this not go horribly wrong
    "Fight on, my men, Sir Andrew said -- A little I'm hurt but not yet slain. I'll just lie down and bleed awhile -- And I'll rise and fight again." marv levy

Nooooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooooooo
    LETS START BUILDING SOME HURTIN' BOMBS

Really? Michael Vick? might as well have said Fran Tarkenton
    Adopt a Bill: Nigel Bradham

You do NOT want Vick. He has one complete season in his career. His accuracy is sub par, he cannot read defenses, his speed was his only saving grace and he barely runs anymore. Just don't even think about him and you will feel better about it in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by southfloridabillsfan View Post
    Eagles O-Line is downright terrible. Guy is running for his life or getting blindsided on what seems like every play. You're telling me you wouldn't give up a 2nd or most likely a 3rd for him? With the way the bills draft those picks aren't too valuable anyways so I'd he worth a shot IMO.
    this

So we're not happy with Fitz because he's not consistent and now you bring up Vick?
    No to Vick - just No, he's not as smart as Fitz turns it over more than Fitz and....gulp Fitz is more accurate.

2014 Mock
    1. OT Jake Matthews - Texas A&M
    2. TE Troy Niklas - Notre Dame
    3. DE Kareem Martin - North Carolina
    4. QB A.J. McCarron - Alabama
    5. CB Terrance Mitchell - Oregon
    6. Traded to Tampa for Mike Williams
    7. G - Spencer Long - Nebraska

He is on the wrong side of 30, an injury waiting to happen and our offensive line is solid because of the quick passing game that we have. It's time to draft our own guy and develop him not pickup cast offs from other teams in hopes for turning this franchise around, he can't do it with a solid Philly team and he wont do it here. Everyone including Vick knows the OL is garbage yet he sits in the pocket as long as possible knowing he is going to get killed.

Quote Originally Posted by southfloridabillsfan View Post
    No but then again I am smarter then the average bear.

If you let chan gailey teach vick the current offense, it would work wonders. Our current offense would suit him well, only a couple of key reads on pass plays, alot of running, screen plays, etc. our current offense works for fitz, a guy with no touch or deep ball, vick would do fine in it. give him protection and let him build confidence in his pass protectors and he will have a few nice seasons. it would be good to let a rookie sit behind him and develop.