Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Vick?!?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by gspec View Post
    If you let chan gailey teach vick the current offense, it would work wonders. Our current offense would suit him well, only a couple of key reads on pass plays, alot of running, screen plays, etc. our current offense works for fitz, a guy with no touch or deep ball, vick would do fine in it. give him protection and let him build confidence in his pass protectors and he will have a few nice seasons. it would be good to let a rookie sit behind him and develop.
    I agree, Michael Vick is still a great talent. These Bills fans in here have personal vendettas/issues for his alleged crime, or they really just like to be controversial lolll. Michael Vick has far better accuracy, touch, speed, timing and arm power than Fitz. My god Fitz is bad. Anybody with our O-line could string together 2 or 3 good games out of 10. Fact is, Michael Vick has had one of the worste o-lines in all of football this year and last. He's playing scared because he's getting killed everytime the ball in snapped. Its a product of his team not him personally. Brady wouldn't get the ball off with that O-line even with his ability to get the ball out in a hurry. I'm not even sure Spiller could avoid the kind of traffic Vick faces.
    -
    2 years ago Vick showed exactly what he can do with time and space. He was on course to be MVP, he was AMAZING, he was a superstar, and with our offensive line, could very well turn in 2-3 similar years until the kid we draft is ready to go.
    -
    I say ABSOLUTELY to Vick, as not only is he the perfect athlete for Chans system, he would keep this team in Buffalo, with jersey sales alone.

Quote Originally Posted by k.savz View Post
    he would keep this team in Buffalo, with jersey sales alone.
    Don't be so sure about that. This isn't classless Philly we're talking about. I don't see many Bills fans being willing to wear Vick on their backs.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

From December 2nd 2013:

Quote Originally Posted by BlokesAndHoes View Post
    I really hope I'm not alone in thinking the world of Dak Prescott, the Mississippi State QB. The way that kid has played in the last month through injuries and losing his mother to cancer, he earnt my respect. Can't wait to see how Dan Mullen brings him along in the next 2 years.
    One guy to watch out for is Elijah McGuire from ULL. He's a true freshman RB but he's averaging 7.7 YPC. Absolutely electric.

And it wasn't an 'alleged crime', he went to jail for it, convicted in a court of law.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

From December 2nd 2013:

I really hope I'm not alone in thinking the world of Dak Prescott, the Mississippi State QB. The way that kid has played in the last month through injuries and losing his mother to cancer, he earnt my respect. Can't wait to see how Dan Mullen brings him along in the next 2 years.
    One guy to watch out for is Elijah McGuire from ULL. He's a true freshman RB but he's averaging 7.7 YPC. Absolutely electric.

I think Vick is an option: It will goes as follows:

Geno Smith or Barkley

cant get either

The Bills go after Tebow or Vick

And yes people will hate on tebow ....but the Bills are about selling tickets first.
    I have been off the EJ is a "franchise QB" bandwagon since week 2 of 2013 season vs Carolina

I think the Bills will look at the FA market if their draft position isn't favourable. I don't deny that Vick has regressed the last two years but I also won't deny that he can play lights out as his HOF game vs the Redskins will attest. I sense that his struggles are more about a dysfunctional Eagles front office and locker room.
    I love the smell of charcoal in the morning.

I don't think theirs anything in the draft for the Bills at QB. I would think they take the risk and at worst the team is better then with Fitzpatrick at QB.

We are better then the Jets and Dolphins but unfortunately we need to close those games to put us in the rankings like the Patriots. Anything else = no playoffs and really no progress.
    Football Road Trips
    Buffalo Bills Bus Trips & Detroit Lions Bus Trips
    Bus Tours From Toronto to Buffalo Bills and Detroit Lions football games.