Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: T.J. gains respect in shouldering blame

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamsWreckingCrew View Post
    It's pretty sad how transparent this organization is.

Anything to take the heat off Gailey and Fitz for yet another pathetic loss. Yet another game in which Spiller was reduced to second fiddle so Gailey can run a pass happy offense.
    Well buddy our so called pass happy offense sure generates points to win games....TJ 70+ yards rushing this game.....so it wasn't the run on Sunday it was FITZ 337 yards through the air

Quote Originally Posted by Cuboirs View Post
    Worst post .yet...QBS throw to receivers before receivers get to where they're supposed to end up on a play ....timing routes! Say it 5x timing routes.......
    He was not open! Say that 5x

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showt...-and-other-QBs

I put up a screen shot with the ball in the air on this thread. I explained how this type of play works. It isn't hard to see or figure out.

Fitz has been horrible. I want a new QB. But this time, it's not on him. He actually had a great game. Possibly his best game of his career. (And believe it or not, he's had a couple good ones).

Worst post .yet...QBS throw to receivers before receivers get to where they're supposed to end up on a play ....timing routes! Say it 5x timing routes.......
    It is also the QBs job to see if he is open or not since he wasn't even in the right spot Fitz should have seen it and threw to a different guy. Plain and simple Fitz had all day and blew it.

Well buddy our so called pass happy offense sure generates points to win games....TJ 70+ yards rushing this game.....so it wasn't the run on Sunday it was FITZ 337 yards through the air
    Fitz can put up yards against a horrible pass defense... but also cannot go without multiple turnovers once again against NE. Fitz always puts up yards against NE that is nothing new, hell every QB puts up big yards against them but the turnovers are what Fitz specializes in against NE that not many other QBs can say.

So.........is Fitz letting the rookie take the fall for him.

Nice leadership going on there.
    Can you dig it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    Should have kept the ball in Spiller's hands.
    No kidding. Gailey and Fitz ruining this offenses chances. 40 something seconds on the pats 15 and your RB has over 7 yards per carry, 1 TO left, and a QB known to ruin a game for you....even if he's had a good day to that point, the inevitable always rears its head.

Bonehead playcalling at times, and a bonehead throw is all it takes. I thought Fitz played a pretty good game and then that happened. Fitz isn't the playmaker, keep the ball out of his hands at times like that. Spiller coulda set something up!

Honestly.........i cant remember even once where Fitz led a game winning drive.

No, seriously.
    Can you dig it?

Quote Originally Posted by DarylLamonica View Post
    YOu are at the 15 with only 28 seconds, running the ball is extremely risky.
    Let's rephrase that. Running the ball is extremely STUPID.

Quote Originally Posted by GMBNix View Post
    Just stop with this crap. Enough sticking up for Fitz he made a throw he shouldn't have and got an INT like he usually does.
    Yeah, it sucks but it was Grahams fault. I know you like to think that Fitz is the only problem on this team but he is not. Graham is going to be a good reciever some day but he made a rookie error. "Fitz shouldnt have thrown the ball because he wasnt open" Fitz put the ball in the air during the route not after. That is what NFL QBs do, they put the ball out and trust their reciever to be at the right spot and make the play. You know what happens when Fitz doesnt do that? He throws an INT because the ball got their too late and you complain that Fitz is late on the throw.

We need another QB but Fitz played a **** good game against the Pats.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott7975 View Post
    Yeah, it sucks but it was Grahams fault. I know you like to think that Fitz is the only problem on this team but he is not. Graham is going to be a good reciever some day but he made a rookie error. "Fitz shouldnt have thrown the ball because he wasnt open" Fitz put the ball in the air during the route not after. That is what NFL QBs do, they put the ball out and trust their reciever to be at the right spot and make the play. You know what happens when Fitz doesnt do that? He throws an INT because the ball got their too late and you complain that Fitz is late on the throw.

We need another QB but Fitz played a **** good game against the Pats.
    the correct read was spiller who was wide open and the best playmaker on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by pocari-sweat View Post
    So.........is Fitz letting the rookie take the fall for him.

Nice leadership going on there.
    Fitz took the blame for the INT in his postgame press conference. And took the blame for it in the quote Chris Brown posted. What exactly are you talking about?

Honestly.........i cant remember even once where Fitz led a game winning drive.

No, seriously.
    Last season against Oakland.

Everyone in this thread who is ripping Fitz for this play should start a petition to get Trent Edwards back under center. If you want a guy who never tries timing throws, won't throw a guy open, won't throw unless the guy is WIDE OPEN, and looks for the checkdown when he has the correct read for a touchdown, then go ahead and sign him up already.

Also, I agree with the person who questions the decision to have Graham run that route in a pivotal moment, knowing that it was the most important read on the field.

And yes, I get it, Fitz is not a franchise QB. No, really, I get it. I do. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Jm2009 View Post
    the correct read was spiller who was wide open and the best playmaker on the team.
    The correct read was the TD throw but the reciever ****ed up. If he dinks and dunks there and we run out of time you all ***** that he dinks and dunks.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott7975 View Post
    The correct read was the TD throw but the reciever ****ed up. If he dinks and dunks there and we run out of time you all ***** that he dinks and dunks.
    was time to spike the ball. plenty of time left,and spiller may have scored anyways...and SJ was open in the endzone--go to the best playmakers on the team who were open, not a rookie in a game winning situation.

was time to spike the ball. plenty of time left,and spiller may have scored anyways...and SJ was open in the endzone--go to the best playmakers on the team who were open, not a rookie in a game winning situation.
    I would say CJ maybe gets 2 the 3 or 4yd line. Spike 2nd down guessing 8 or 9 seconds left. 2 plays 2 score.
    Buffalo, where the boot lickers are well taken care of.
    Franchise needs a change of attitude. Welcome EJ now lead the charge. Fitz is gone and the worst starting DE I've seen stay on the field after continually doing nothing is gone Now let's move forward B-Lo.

I gotta agree with this.
    An unproven rookie WR should not have even been an option for Fitz at that point.
    Can you dig it?

Quote Originally Posted by GMBNix View Post
    Yet Fitz threw it to him with other guys open. Does Fitz not look down field? Does Fitz not know how to find an open receiver? The answer is NOPE. Garbage QB at his best hahaha.
    give any other qb the inconsistent time this line gives to fitz and see what they come up with for plays pre-snap.

I gotta agree with this.
    An unproven rookie WR should not have even been an option for Fitz at that point.
    coaching 101: spiller should see a lot more touches; we should go for it so much more on 4th and short...etc....etc.