Thread: I see light at the end of this dark Tunnell ?

Default I see light at the end of this dark Tunnell ?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

The light i see is how electric our Offense can become in the future , maybe not enough to turn around this season , but next year we will be hard to stop. Our D has a lot of catching up to do but with the talent we will be a great team offensively for sure. Just a shame this season is done , we would have to go some just to end up 8-8

Wait for it........
    At Cornell University they have an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the Tunneling Electron Microscope. Now, this microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons you can actually see images of the atom, the infinitesimally minute building blocks of our universe. If I were using that microscope right now, I still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in your problem.

We need to rip off 4 to get to 7-6. Then see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by billsgunarule View Post
    The light i see is how electric our Offense can become in the future , maybe not enough to turn around this season , but next year we will be hard to stop. Our D has a lot of catching up to do but with the talent we will be a great team offensively for sure. Just a shame this season is done , we would have to go some just to end up 8-8
    Is is the 9 points they scored last week that makes you see the light???

Is your title a question or statement!

Pats D is awful. Our offense is average at best. Play calling and game management is terrible.

The problem with our offense is the same exact problem with have with our quarterback and head coach. Some weeks it works and looks great but others it looks terrible and completely non-effective in the NFL. You can't win in the NFL being inconsistent and the one thing Gailey has been consistent is is being inconsistent.
    1. OT Jake Matthews, 6'6 309 Texas A&M
    2. OLB Kyle Van Noy, 6'4 243 BYU
    3. RB Andre Williams, 5'10 233 Boston College
    4. OG Trai Turner, 6'3 310 LSU
    5. CB Ross Cockrell, 6'0 191 Duke
    7. DE Ethan Westbrooks, 6'4 267 West Texas A&M

Its always wait until next season, when does next season finally come ??
    I raised my kids as Bills fans, should social services be talking to me about that ? Is that a form of child abuse ?