Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's Not Over!!!

Default It's Not Over!!!

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I don't know how the hell this team can win 7 games in a row, but I know they have the talent to do so. It will make the season far more interesting not conceding to the current situation. Let's get behind this team regardless of the circumstances and get some positive mojo going. I hope the players get behind this mindset and not accept being denied. You guys have one Billiever !! Whose in?

Sorry dude, looks like you are the ONLY ONE! Oh well, look at the bright side, at least you won't have a crowd to deal with.
    Last edited by Terminator; 11-13-2012 at 12:04 PM.

jacksonville is the only sure win, but the rest are winnable, and they could lose most of them too. we'll see.

Geesh Jm that's a wishy washy response. Either you're with the nerd or you're not. What are the Bills going to do, win their games or not? The guy is desparate to have at least one person on his side. Jump on his bandwagon, we won't laugh at you. (well maybe just a little, ha ha ha ha).

Our coaching staff will make it nearly impossible to win.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    " I spent half of my money on gambling, liquor, and wild women. The other half I wasted."
    WC Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Geesh Jm that's a wishy washy response. Either you're with the nerd or you're not. What are the Bills going to do, win their games or not?
    I think they'll go 6-10.

Umm... it is over buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jm2009 View Post
    I think they'll go 6-10.
    Yeah that sounds about right. They have some lousy teams left on thier schedule. Jacksonville is one, they couldn't beat a high school team. Bills/Jacksonville should be a great game. Both teams are pretty even. That would be a good game to watch.

that loss yesterday was pretty deflating. it really was.if they had won it could have changed the season, but the horrible way it was lost at the end.....seasons over.

I stand behind the belief that the team has the talent to win the rest of its games. Your wasting a lot of your precious time in this thread big guy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Checkdown View Post
    I don't know how the hell this team can win 7 games in a row, but I know they have the talent to do so. It will make the season far more interesting not conced
    ing to the current situation. Let's get behind this team regardless of the circumstances and get some positive mojo going. I hope the players get behind this mindset and not accept being denied. You guys have one Billiever !! Whose in?
    Its over...

Yeah that sounds about right. They have some lousy teams left on thier schedule. Jacksonville is one, they couldn't beat a high school team. Bills/Jacksonville should be a great game. Both teams are pretty even. That would be a good game to watch.
    imagine if they lost to Jacksonville....

Stranger things have happened in sports!1 game at a time fellas

Quote Originally Posted by Jm2009 View Post
    imagine if they lost to Jacksonville....

I don't think Jacksonville wants to win anymore games? I think Jacksonville will dump the Buffalo game. I think Jacksonville is going for the draft choice. Jacksonville doesn't have much talent and they need to get some early draft picks. They stink as bad as Buffalo and I think they know they need to rebuild. If you noticed Indy last year they dumped games so they could get Andrew Luck. Smart move on their part. They knew they weren't going to make the playoffs anyway, so they ended up getting their future franchise quarterback to replace Peyton. Look how it turned out for them, 6 and 3 in their FIRST rebuild year. WOW! The Bills can't even do that well and they are in their THIRTEENTH rebuild year!!!

I don't think Jacksonville wants to win anymore games? I think Jacksonville will dump the Buffalo game. I think Jacksonville is going for the draft choice. Jacksonville doesn't have much talent and they need to get some early draft picks. They stink as bad as Buffalo and I think they know they need to rebuild. If you noticed Indy last year they dumped games so they could get Andrew Luck. Smart move on their part. They knew they weren't going to make the playoffs anyway, so they ended up getting their future franchise quarterback to replace Peyton. Look how it turned out for them, 6 and 3 in their FIRST rebuild year. WOW! The Bills can't even do that well and they are in their THIRTEENTH rebuild year!!!
    Jacksonville doesn't need to "dump" games. They're legitimately terrible without having to tank any games. I don't know if you've seen them play this year, but they're bad, even worse than the Bills, and that's saying something. THEY HAVE MIKE MULARKEY AS THEIR HEAD COACH. They'll be drafting in the top 3 for the next three years until they get a new coach.

get a life bro.

It's over.
    I am not a number, I am a free robot.

Oh maybe I misread something, I could have sworn I saw, "WHOSE IN?" LOL Let me ask you this, if the Bills had the talent to go 7 and 0, wouldn't they have started off 7 and 0, instead of 3 and 6? Just curious.
    Very simply, there is not one elite team left on the schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie1$ View Post
    get a life bro.
    Keep it moving bro!!

BuffaloAllTheWayThisTime Guest

Hey leave the man alone! He believes in his football team! Yeah they have started out pretty bad & have lost some close games that they should've won but anything is possible....that's why the game is played right!? They do have the players to win so we will see! Well Capt.Checkdown, I am a BILLIEVER TOO!!! LETS GOOOO!!! BUFFALO ALL THE WAY THIS TIME!!