Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 54

Thread: DC Billsfan's weekly notes/words of wisdom....

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,256

    Default

    Buffalo Bills

    FREE iPad Download

    Quote Originally Posted by GregB777 View Post
    NE defense has allowed an average of 22 points per game.

    The Bills scored 31, the most points NE has ALLOWED ALL SEASON.

    And we still lost.

    That should tell you which side of the ball the problems really are.
    it's hilarious...people look simply at yards (a poor overall indicator of total defense) more than ppg to convince themselves that NE has a "terrible" defense. The fact that Fitz put up more points than any other QB in the league against the Pats this year is apparently meaningless to them. Be careful what you post on here, lol...they will be calling you a troll next!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    7,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    Keep telling yourself I'm trolling...to me, a real troll is a fan who consistently insults a quarterback who has 17 TD's and 7 INT's in his last eight and a half games, and just played an awesome game on the road against one of the NFL's best teams...but keep convincing yourself that you're in the know!
    You're trolling.

    Every day, every post.

    I want to see you gone.
    4-15-BUF 34

    (4:46) (Shotgun) 14-A.Dalton pass deep middle to 11-D.Sanzenbacher to BUF 11 for 23 yards (35-J.Leonhard). Caught in coverage at BUF 15.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by V-Expression View Post
    You're trolling.

    Every day, every post.

    I want to see you gone.
    This message board has become so lame...filled with a bunch of bombastic fools with a distorted opinion of reality who pat themselves on the back and think they are so clever, alienating anyone who has any original thought of their own that challenges the majority opinion on the message board. Most of you are simply disgruntled, bitter people who get their kicks out of demeaning others. Why I waste time trying to enlighten minds while attempting to bring a semblance of respectability to this board is frankly beyond me!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    32,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    NE gives up alot of pass yards because they often have big leads and go into prevent..as for SF, it was an off game for Fitz. As for Houston, Fitz and the offense moved the ball, but the wildcat and conservative playcalling prevented them from scoring touchdowns.
    So when we don't score points, it's not on Fitz. When we do, it's because of Fitz. The inaccurate throws had nothing to do with it.
    Let me guess, it was Fred Jackson's fault for not catching the ball thrown at his feet when he was wide open in the AZ game too?

    Quote Originally Posted by GregB777 View Post
    NE defense has allowed an average of 22 points per game.

    The Bills scored 31, the most points NE has ALLOWED ALL SEASON.

    And we still lost.

    That should tell you which side of the ball the problems really are.
    I agree that the defense is bad, not arguing that.

    I don't think one game really shows anything. Even the 2000 Ravens gave up 44 to TN.

    If shows big time what Fitz has done against quality defenses. Look at the Jets, HOU, AZ, and SF. He's pretty terrible against them.

    He plays big against KC, CLE, and TN...this past NE game as well but NE defense isn't great.
    SIGNATURE
    Quote Originally Posted by muffman View Post
    Arent you the guy who said the Bills drafted EJ Manuel so they could "sell him in the americas, africa and the middle east?"
    LMAO....
    Quote Originally Posted by TAPITSB View Post
    No I said if he becomes a star he has more international AD ability than Tom Brady. I was talking about how the black athlete is marketed internationally.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAPITSB View Post
    Brady isn't Manuel and as stated the media tends to take a man like Manuel because they can sell him in all of the America's and Africa and the Middle East and not just in the United States.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    32,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    NE gives up alot of pass yards because they often have big leads and go into prevent..as for SF, it was an off game for Fitz. As for Houston, Fitz and the offense moved the ball, but the wildcat and conservative playcalling prevented them from scoring touchdowns.
    Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    hmmmm...with the defense playing a deep zone prevent, kinda hard to believe that Stevie and CJ were WIDE OPEN as you say...it makes sense I suppose for CJ, as the defense played back, but if Stevie came "open" it was as Fitz was making his throw to TJ. Amazing that you would say any of this this after watching Fitz make one great read and throw after another in this game. If you think a rookie could have come in an performed anywhere near that level against the Pats yesterday, you are beyond delusional.
    I guess you didn't see the screen shot when Spiller had about 3 yards separation on a LINEBACKER over the middle. I guess Fitz didn't see the mismatch there?
    SIGNATURE
    Quote Originally Posted by muffman View Post
    Arent you the guy who said the Bills drafted EJ Manuel so they could "sell him in the americas, africa and the middle east?"
    LMAO....
    Quote Originally Posted by TAPITSB View Post
    No I said if he becomes a star he has more international AD ability than Tom Brady. I was talking about how the black athlete is marketed internationally.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAPITSB View Post
    Brady isn't Manuel and as stated the media tends to take a man like Manuel because they can sell him in all of the America's and Africa and the Middle East and not just in the United States.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    it's hilarious...people look simply at yards (a poor overall indicator of total defense) more than ppg to convince themselves that NE has a "terrible" defense. The fact that Fitz put up more points than any other QB in the league against the Pats this year is apparently meaningless to them. Be careful what you post on here, lol...they will be calling you a troll next!
    Fitz threw 2 TDs... how did no other QB throw for 2 TDs against NE? He also had 2 turnovers like he always does against NE. Fitz has never played NE without multiple turnovers. It's sad.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatSheSaid View Post
    I guess you didn't see the screen shot when Spiller had about 3 yards separation on a LINEBACKER over the middle. I guess Fitz didn't see the mismatch there?
    I have said, in retrospect, that Fitz should probablyhave dumped the ball and lived to see another down (easy call now). However, if he dumps the ball there, and time runs out, and we fail to convert a first down, all we hear about is how Fitz should've taken shots into the endzone...this is classic Monday morning armchair football...shoulda/coulda/woulda

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    I have said, in retrospect, that Fitz should probablyhave dumped the ball and lived to see another down (easy call now). However, if he dumps the ball there, and time runs out, and we fail to convert a first down, all we hear about is how Fitz should've taken shots into the endzone...this is classic Monday morning armchair football...shoulda/coulda/woulda
    All you do is shoulda woulda coulda... but it is funny that you do that.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Your local Arby's
    Posts
    12,937

    Default

    This thread is hilarious. I want more......
    Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMBNix View Post
    Fitz threw 2 TDs... how did no other QB throw for 2 TDs against NE? He also had 2 turnovers like he always does against NE. Fitz has never played NE without multiple turnovers. It's sad.
    so Brady throws multiple tipped balls that should have been easily picked, yet he is praised for having no turnovers, and Fitz is blindsided by a defensive end and throws a pick because a receiver runs the wrong route, and he is being crucufied for this!!Talk about taking a look only at numbers and running away from reality and circumstance!!!

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LawFirm12 View Post
    This thread is hilarious. I want more......
    That's what I am trying to do.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    32,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    NE gives up alot of pass yards because they often have big leads and go into prevent..as for SF, it was an off game for Fitz. As for Houston, Fitz and the offense moved the ball, but the wildcat and conservative playcalling prevented them from scoring touchdowns.
    Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    I have said, in retrospect, that Fitz should probablyhave dumped the ball and lived to see another down (easy call now). However, if he dumps the ball there, and time runs out, and we fail to convert a first down, all we hear about is how Fitz should've taken shots into the endzone...this is classic Monday morning armchair football...shoulda/coulda/woulda
    This is you...ALL THE TIME!!
    SIGNATURE
    Quote Originally Posted by muffman View Post
    Arent you the guy who said the Bills drafted EJ Manuel so they could "sell him in the americas, africa and the middle east?"
    LMAO....
    Quote Originally Posted by TAPITSB View Post
    No I said if he becomes a star he has more international AD ability than Tom Brady. I was talking about how the black athlete is marketed internationally.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAPITSB View Post
    Brady isn't Manuel and as stated the media tends to take a man like Manuel because they can sell him in all of the America's and Africa and the Middle East and not just in the United States.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    so Brady throws multiple tipped balls that should have been easily picked, yet he is praised for having no turnovers, and Fitz is blindsided by a defensive end and throws a pick because a receiver runs the wrong route, and he is being crucufied for this!!Talk about taking a look only at numbers and running away from reality and circumstance!!!
    You do know Fitz didn't get touched in the last play he actually had extra time to throw the ball. Please stop lying I like your troll treads b.c they are funny that people think you're serious but don't make stuff up.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    32,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    so Brady throws multiple tipped balls that should have been easily picked, yet he is praised for having no turnovers, and Fitz is blindsided by a defensive end and throws a pick because a receiver runs the wrong route, and he is being crucufied for this!!Talk about taking a look only at numbers and running away from reality and circumstance!!!
    Fitz has 36 turnovers in the last 25 games (last two seasons). What excuse are you going to make for him?

    How many does Brady have?

    One tipped ball that should have been picked...Scott. Dropped INT's happen.
    SIGNATURE
    Quote Originally Posted by muffman View Post
    Arent you the guy who said the Bills drafted EJ Manuel so they could "sell him in the americas, africa and the middle east?"
    LMAO....
    Quote Originally Posted by TAPITSB View Post
    No I said if he becomes a star he has more international AD ability than Tom Brady. I was talking about how the black athlete is marketed internationally.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAPITSB View Post
    Brady isn't Manuel and as stated the media tends to take a man like Manuel because they can sell him in all of the America's and Africa and the Middle East and not just in the United States.

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMBNix View Post
    You do know Fitz didn't get touched in the last play he actually had extra time to throw the ball. Please stop lying I like your troll treads b.c they are funny that people think you're serious but don't make stuff up.
    haha...no, I meant when he fumbled. I agree he wasn't touched on the last throw.

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatSheSaid View Post
    Look at the Jets, HOU, AZ, and SF. He's pretty terrible against them.

    He plays big against KC, CLE, and TN...this past NE game as well but NE defense isn't great.
    NE is ranked 13th in points allowed per game. Not great, but not terrible either.

    BTW, KC is ranked 11th in total offense per game allowed. That's top third in the league. KC D is not scrub.

    So, Fitz played well against two decent Ds. NE and KC.

    Tenn and Cle are miserable.

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GregB777 View Post
    NE is ranked 13th in points allowed per game. Not great, but not terrible either.

    BTW, KC is ranked 11th in total offense per game allowed. That's top third in the league. KC D is not scrub.

    So, Fitz played well against two decent Ds. NE and KC.



    Tenn and Cle are miserable.
    Seven games to go...Fitz is hitting his stride. Nix knows where his priorities are. If he does draft a QB, it will be to hold a clippy for a few years.

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    haha...no, I meant when he fumbled. I agree he wasn't touched on the last throw.
    Just watched that fumble again. Fitz was never blindsided he actually had tucked the ball already and began to run and the ball was stripped out by Wilfork.

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Commack, NY
    Posts
    1,093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    Seven games to go...Fitz is hitting his stride. Nix knows where his priorities are. If he does draft a QB, it will be to hold a clippy for a few years.
    I just can't take your weekly notes/words of wisdom seriously because you can't give an impartial opinion about the Bills QB.

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,193

    Default

    Can we cut it with the bogus Fitz is good threads?
    The Bills are drafting a QB in round one regardless of what Fitz does.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •