Patsy's remaining schedule:

11/18 Colts vs Patriots ‎-4:25 PM (ET)‎

11/22 Patriots vs Jets ‎-8:20 PM (ET)‎

12/02 Patriots vs Dolphins ‎-1:00 PM (ET)‎

12/10 Texans vs Patriots ‎-8:30 PM (ET)‎

12/16 49ers vs Patriots ‎-8:20 PM (ET)‎

12/23 Patriots vs Jaguars ‎-1:00 PM (ET)‎

12/30 Dolphins vs Patriots ‎-1:00 PM (ET)‎

Out of their last 7 I see two difficult games for them (Texans and 9'ers) and they play Both of them at home. Colts are semi-difficult, they are on a roll but you don't know which team will show up.

As far as our games, Seattle is the only difficult game I see... they have a very aggressive D and Lynch is running the ball well this year.

See above for Colts.

If our D can tighten up just a little more against the run I can see winning at Least 5 more, possibly 6.

I think the only way we could possibly make it in is a wildcard... and a lot of other teams need to slump going down the stretch.
    Oh No
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zjJw9YvA18

http://www.buffalobillsbackersofbrandon.com/index.html

RIP Ray M 1956~2012

• “Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum floats to the top.”
      ― Edward Abbey

QB's the Bills play to end the season:

Tannehill (x2)
    Luck
    Gabbert
    Bradford
    R. Wilson
    Sanchez

There is no reason we couldnt win out.

5 games @ home (yes, the Seattle game is in Toronto, but is technically a home game), now is the put up or shut-up time for this entire regime IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by bills31 View Post
    I don't understand how people think 9-7 is unreasonable. The teams we are playing are not good with the exception of the Colts.
    It's unreasonable because this is still a pretty bad football team.

Seahawks are very good, and we play them on a neutral field in Toronto. Even if the game was in Buffalo it wouldn't matter much.

Rams tied with the 49ers in San Fran, the same team that destroyed us a month ago.

Even though the Dolphins have hit a wall it's still going to be a challenge to beat them even once considering our division struggles, same thing with the Jets.

Honestly the only game left that looks like a 'for sure win' is Jags, but only because they are completely terrible.

If I had to guess we'll probably go win a few more and finish 5-11, but I see zero chance of 9-7 even with a 'softer' remaining schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by God Father View Post
    With the way we played against the Patriots we very well could win out. We really should have won against the Pats. But either way the team played well.
    It's fools gold. We always play the Pats close in one of the games against them each year, it doesn't mean we have turned the corner and are about to go on a hot streak.

Last year we played lights out in NY in a game we should have won against the Jets amid losing streak and everybody thought we turned the corner only to still fizzle out and win one more game the rest of the season.

if big ben is out for three or four weeks+ the steelers will have a hard time retaining their current wild-card spot.
    "One man's garbage is another man person's good ungarbage"

That is such a scary thought that we are rooting for the Pats lol
    Adopt a Bill Tony Moeaki

Quote Originally Posted by SpielmanGilchrist View Post
    We need to concentrate on the division first and worry about the wild card second. If you're only looking at the wildcard right now, you'd also have to put the Bengals, Titans, and Steelers way ahead of us considering their play.
    I disagree..If we win out(haha)..the Pats would need to lose 4 games..that is go 3-4 in order for the Bills to win the division. I really don't see that happening..if we go 6-1, the Pats would have to go 2-5. Thats not happening, even if Brady gets hurt.

Now, for the WC, if we win out... we need alot less help...Cincinnati would have to lose 1 game to a conference team(Pit, Bal, KC, oak, SD) or both NFC games (Dal, Phi). Tennessee would have to lose 1 game against anyone. San Diego would need to lose 2 against anyone. Oakland would also need to lose 1. Considering that Cincinnati plays Oakland and San Diego, and SD and oak still have a game together...2 of those teams will be below the Bills either way..and Tennessee is not going 6-0.

The only real issue for the Bills would be making up 3 games vs. the Colts OR Steelers..since we play the Colts, its essentially 2 games..and if the Colts lose to NE its only 1 game.

I have more confidence that The Colts and Titans will lose another game than the Patriots losing FOUR.

Of course, I do not think the Bills go 7-0, or 6-1..but we are not winning the division at 10-6 anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GMBNix View Post
    Sure if Fitz doesn't turn the ball over for the rest of the season...
    I know, its pretty sad that you cant rely on your defense to make a stop and your offense has to score almost every drive.

Quote Originally Posted by albwan View Post
    thats all based on the bills playing tough vs a pats team that probably gave the team two weeks off with no practice in preperation of
    the bills scrimmage game. cmon, its over.
    BS, if its one thing that Belichick does, its make sure his team is prepared. They dont get time off, just because its the Bills.

We want them to lose. Not win.
    agreed. both the colts and pats are 6-3 and we already lose the tiebreaker to NE. We want to catch the colts with the same record and us beating them would hold the tiebreaker with them. Hate to say it, but as far as playoff chances are concerned I want the pats this week....

I don't understand how people think 9-7 is unreasonable. The teams we are playing are not good with the exception of the Colts.
    The Bills arent good either

I'd say 9-7 is obviously not the most likely outcome. It's realistic though.

EASILY win 6 of 7 games in the NFL?

How could anyone even think such a thing about any team?

I've got about as much chance to be the POPE !!!!!

This is what hurts the most about the loss to the Titans and the Patriots.
    If we could have won 1 or both of those games, we could have been set up perfectly for a late season run.
    I don't care what anybody says each and every one of our remaining gams we have a great shot at winning.
    Even before the NFC West rising to the top a little this season, every one knew our back end schedule wasnt going to be the hardest.
    Go Huskers!

2014 Mock

1. Watkins/Robinson/Mack
    2. Jenkins/Benjamin/A.Richardson
    3. G. Jackson OG/C. Richardson
    4. S. Jean-Baptiste CB
    5. TBD
    6. TBD
    7. TBD

Quote Originally Posted by Spandrel View Post
    Either win out and sneak into the playoffs or lose out and get a top 3 draft pick. Anything in between is another frustrating failure.
    But your not a true fan if you want the Bills to lose out and get a top 5 draft pick next year. This team is going no where with out a new q.b. and a new linebacker next year. Most likely that will be addressed in the draft next year. Hopefully this team doesn't screw that up with winning some meaningless games this year. If the Bills would have beat New England i would have been all for it. I'm now all for the best draft pick they can get next year.

Quote Originally Posted by camgookamera83 View Post
    This is what hurts the most about the loss to the Titans and the Patriots.
    If we could have won 1 or both of those games, we could have been set up perfectly for a late season run.
    I don't care what anybody says each and every one of our remaining gams we have a great shot at winning.
    Even before the NFC West rising to the top a little this season, every one knew our back end schedule wasnt going to be the hardest.

they lucked out on the Cards win to match the loss to the Titans. one win for those two debacles was fair and just

they weren't going to beat the Pats

I don't really see it happening to be perfectly honest. The chance we have against these teams depends on us not stabbing ourselves in the foot even just once. That means less turnovers, or none at all, and less yard loss through penalties like we saw sunday. You can't make plays when you lose your 15 yard gain the very next play after. Those type of things are not in any way reliant on the other team; that's 100% just us killing ourselves. And yeah it's the player's poor choices and such like that ... but once again it is the coaching staff that is supposed to see that the team is in the proper mindset and that hasn't happened all year ... or all decade.

I would be surprised if we won 1 game for the rest of the season. My hope is at 0% and utterly non-existent.

Our first or second pick in the draft should be for the O-line ... otherwise it won't matter if you draft Jesus H Christ himself. Just look at that fumble Fitz made on sunday. That wouldn't happen if our O-line wasn't a complete joke which was pretty much the main argument in the debate about Fitz's play last season too and nothing has really changed much since then. That's why my hope is non-existent ... because we really have a hard time healing those old wounds and it just keeps bleeding and bleeding forever and ever.

Just my 2cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott7975 View Post
    I know, its pretty sad that you cant rely on your defense to make a stop and your offense has to score almost every drive.
    The defense has made stops. The defense has given the q.b. many chances to win at the end of a game. Whats even sadder is having to rely on the Fitz to lead the team to a victory in the final minutes. What is his record? 2-19?