Thread: Thursday afternoon tailgating

Default Thursday afternoon tailgating

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I am comin up with the wife. Any bars or spots around the stadium I can grab beers and food?

Any info would be appreciated.

Best bet would be a tailgate.. not much bar/food wise around the stadium.

Tailgating is the best. But a place to check out is The Rockpile Pub & Grille. It's about 10 minutes from the stadium down Southwestern toward Hamburg. It has good pub food and it is Buffalo sports themed.

Thanks - I don't know anyone so are there any public tailgates where we could just pay for food an drink?

Isn't there a Duffs near the stadium?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito1 View Post
    Thanks - I don't know anyone so are there any public tailgates where we could just pay for food an drink?
    I am wondering this as well

Danny's Restaurant is less than a mile from the stadium. 4300 Abbbott Rd. 716-649-1194 Sit down restaurant & large bar. Get there early before the game. Also a parking lot.

A LOT of food is for sale around the stadium. Also, you can buy beer and other stuff and the gas station on Southwestern Blvd. Everyone is willing to tailgate. I meet new people each time. PM me, you are welcome to join.

couple bars on abbot right by the stadium! also you can go up to pretty much any big group and make friends! sounds weird but at bills games everyone is family!
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

Kettles on Abbott or Big tree Inn

Hey, I can't start new threads so I'm hoping this is an appropriate thread to ask a very serious question. I have been told, although I can't confirm (read alcohol policy) that there will be no beer served during prime time games...can anyone shed some light on this? I would love to enjoy a beer thursday night!

Quote Originally Posted by derweezy View Post
    Hey, I can't start new threads so I'm hoping this is an appropriate thread to ask a very serious question. I have been told, although I can't confirm (read alcohol policy) that there will be no beer served during prime time games...can anyone shed some light on this? I would love to enjoy a beer thursday night!
    When i went to the cleveland game they served beer.. But, at the saturday night broncos game years ago, they cut beer sales before the game even started because people were rowdy.... i was pissed...

Thanks BallHawk, I'd be pissed too. I looked everywhere for something regarding their ability to shift the cutoff for alcohol sales, or prohibit during prime time games but couldn't find it. I guess I'll just have to have a couple extra rolling rocks while tailgating!

Quote Originally Posted by derweezy View Post
    Thanks BallHawk, I'd be pissed too. I looked everywhere for something regarding their ability to shift the cutoff for alcohol sales, or prohibit during prime time games but couldn't find it. I guess I'll just have to have a couple extra rolling rocks while tailgating!
    Yeah... just not sure if there was a rule change.. Definitely have a couple extra before the game lol././