Thread: Stevie Johnson: "Itís time to turn it around"

Default Stevie Johnson: "Itís time to turn it around"

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

WR Stevie Johnson Tuesday, November 13, 2012 Q: Stevie you say that there are no moral victories but the way you played these last two teams maybe two of the best in the AFC a lot of improvement f...

Click Here For Full Story...

yeah stevie...
    Twitter: @XBXOXY

Jerry Sullivan about the Bills:
    "You could say they deserved better, but losing teams develop losing habits."

Gregg Easterbrook:
    "What is it about the Bills' organization since the Super Bowl run? Doing nothing has become its Zen. "

It was time to turn it around a month ago...but better late than never I guess.
    11/6/12-The day the music died.

So we ***** when the players show they "don't care" but when they show they do care it gets met with responses like the one above.
    ďIn retrospect, there would be little motivation even for malevolent extraterrestrials to attack the Earth; perhaps, after a preliminary survey, they might decide it is more expedient just to be patient for a little while and wait for us to self-destruct.Ē
    ― Carl Sagan

You're 3-6. You have to win out to have a remote shot at the playoffs. It was time to turn it around after getting your ___ kicked up and down the field against the Jets in Week 1.

Sorry Stevie, you're on a bad team, with a bad coach, a bad QB, and a bad front office.
    Bills 2013-14 prediction: 5-11
    See Link:
    http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?467691-THE-ROCKPILE-REVIEW-2013-Kickoff/page2

Bills 2012-13 prediction: 7-9 -- Okay I was wrong
    Bills 2011-12 prediction: 5-11 -- Stupid Tim Tebow
    Bills 2010 prediction record -- 4-12
    Bills 2009 prediction record -- 6-10
    Bills 2008 prediction record - 7-9

I want Stevie to have a quarterback.

So when we are 13 years into it and once again looking at alosing season is when to "turn it around"?

Yeesh. Wish someone would have told me that 13 years later was the time. I'd have spent my Sundays doing something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by likei'vebeentherebefore View Post
    the choice is made the traveler has come

your new name is... Mom'z_Spaghetti
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom'z_Spaghetti View Post
    nnnooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get Stevie is saying and I hoping the Bills win out the next 7 games

I like Stevie Johnson, I think he's maybe one of a handful of Bills that actually play at an elite level and would succeed on any other team in the league. He's one of my favorite Bills, and I understand that with his comments, he's trying to keep both the team and the fan base positive, I just think he doesn't understand that we all know this season is lost, and that we all hate Chan Gailey and Ryan Fitzpatrick and can't wait for new ownership.

Your a great receiver Stevie, It really sucks that your HC is not worthy of handing out towels in this league and your QB is an absolute joke. You have no idea what you could accomplish elsewhere, I am so sorry you ended up in this pothetic excuse of a football team