Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47

Thread: Tannehill and Bush Salivating to Face Wannstedt's Smorgasbord D

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    123

    Default Tannehill and Bush Salivating to Face Wannstedt's Smorgasbord D

    Buffalo Bills

    FREE iPad Download

    Tannehill will look like Bledsoe tonight ...


    Bush like Chris Johnson


    Hopefully our offense will put up 30.


    How is Wannstedt still employed?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    24,979

    Default

    Ryan Tannehill will suck tonight. His confidence is shot after Sunday.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

    Quote Originally Posted by BFID View Post
    How big is yours?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSeriousAllTheTimeTotallyNotAHypocrite View Post
    Ryan Tannehill will suck tonight. His confidence is shot after Sunday.
    This isn't Tannehill's first 3 INT game. He seemed to come back from the first one just fine.
    Buffalo Crossing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ibhappy View Post
    On the final point, so what. If brains, were so important, why does the Ivy League produce so few NFL quarterbacks?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Elmira
    Posts
    279

    Default

    suckerville will be wrong.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    24,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savior77 View Post
    This isn't Tannehill's first 3 INT game. He seemed to come back from the first one just fine.
    With a stunning 18/30, 200 yards and 0 TD's against Oakland?
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

    Quote Originally Posted by BFID View Post
    How big is yours?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Posts
    6,799

    Default

    They will start drooling when they see MIKE 43!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,012

    Default

    More CJ will show the world how amazing he truly is. That's all I see happening.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orchard Park
    Posts
    2,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSeriousAllTheTimeTotallyNotAHypocrite View Post
    Ryan Tannehill will suck tonight. His confidence is shot after Sunday.
    Could this be the night that our D actually "Dominates"?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    24,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk20 View Post
    Could this be the night that our D actually "Dominates"?
    If ever there was an occasion that we need to get after the QB early, this is it. Don't let him settle, don't let him own the pocket, don't let his belief come back.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

    Quote Originally Posted by BFID View Post
    How big is yours?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orchard Park
    Posts
    2,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSeriousAllTheTimeTotallyNotAHypocrite View Post
    If ever there was an occasion that we need to get after the QB early, this is it. Don't let him settle, don't let him own the pocket, don't let his belief come back.
    I'd like to see Gilmore with a pick 6... If there ever was a game for our D to wake the **** up, its this one.. Primetime game in front of your sold out home crowd.. You would think...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    24,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk20 View Post
    I'd like to see Gilmore with a pick 6... If there ever was a game for our D to wake the **** up, its this one.. Primetime game in front of your sold out home crowd.. You would think...
    We need a spark defensively. Something to rekindle a bit of belief in themselves, a bit of faith from the fans. We need the first half of the Dallas Monday night game all over again without the failures of the second half.

    I'll be watching, all vodka-ed up until about 4:30am.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

    Quote Originally Posted by BFID View Post
    How big is yours?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Communist Sweden
    Posts
    6,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSeriousAllTheTimeTotallyNotAHypocrite View Post
    Ryan Tannehill will suck tonight. His confidence is shot after Sunday.
    Look who's back.


    Quote Originally Posted by likei'vebeentherebefore View Post
    he just loves jets. and the color green. he loves the color green and jets really bad.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    24,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo90 View Post
    Look who's back.
    Yeah, a year older and wiser. Won't be getting banned again, I hope.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

    Quote Originally Posted by BFID View Post
    How big is yours?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orchard Park
    Posts
    2,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSeriousAllTheTimeTotallyNotAHypocrite View Post
    Yeah, a year older and wiser. Won't be getting banned again, I hope.
    Yeah, the worst is getting banned and losing 11,000 plus posts... lol... but, you can find a way back

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Communist Sweden
    Posts
    6,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSeriousAllTheTimeTotallyNotAHypocrite View Post
    Yeah, a year older and wiser. Won't be getting banned again, I hope.
    It's probably good you weren't here when we lost to the Pats.


    Quote Originally Posted by likei'vebeentherebefore View Post
    he just loves jets. and the color green. he loves the color green and jets really bad.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    24,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo90 View Post
    It's probably good you weren't here when we lost to the Pats.
    I was reading the boards early on Monday and I was having a good laugh. I told people that we'd go close with them, said Houston wouldn't be the predicted blowout. Today, I'm saying we destroy Miami.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

    Quote Originally Posted by BFID View Post
    How big is yours?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,014

    Default

    Can this guy be banned yet? He has made the exact same thread with just name changes 4 weeks in a row now.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    24,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenInLight View Post
    Can this guy be banned yet? He has made the exact same thread with just name changes 4 weeks in a row now.
    Of course not. Suckerville is a valued member of BBMB and should be treated as such.

    See Mods, I can play nice.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

    Quote Originally Posted by BFID View Post
    How big is yours?

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSeriousAllTheTimeTotallyNotAHypocrite View Post
    Of course not. Suckerville is a valued member of BBMB and should be treated as such.

    See Mods, I can play nice.
    The question becomes were you able to post that with a straight face?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    24,979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenInLight View Post
    The question becomes were you able to post that with a straight face?
    My fingertips were giggling like a 10 year old at a Justin Bieber concert. Question answered?
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

    Quote Originally Posted by BFID View Post
    How big is yours?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •