Thread: Two things the Bills finally did tonight that they haven't in a long time...

Default Two things the Bills finally did tonight that they haven't in a long time...

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

They beat a divisional opponent who also happens to play physical football. They also won a prime time game which hasn't happen for who knows how long. Especially after all the choke jobs we've seen over the years. I thought they was going to choke but I guess when you're on national t.v. that's when you have to play like you give a ****.

We definitely going in the right direction even though I think we miss the playoffs. Get that QB in the draft a play making WR and work on the defense and this team are contenders.

Well, we were in prime position for a choke in prime time, but Byrd saved us from a 99 yard touchdown drive. The Bills would be wise to get the contract talks going with Byrd's agent.
    “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” -William Ward

Quote Originally Posted by AWorldOfPain View Post
    Well, we were in prime position for a choke in prime time, but Byrd saved us from a 99 yard touchdown drive. The Bills would be wise to get the contract talks going with Byrd's agent.
    And Scott saved it a second time =)

And Hartline's Offensive PI stopped Miami from getting the ball at our 25 yard line. Kudos to him too.

Yup, when the Dolphins started their final drive, I was thinking "here we go again". I'm glad it turned out the way it did.

I'm still schocked we won tonight. When losses start to pile up on us like they have been, it always feels like there's no light at the end of the tunnel. And getting a win on a night game is completely awesome, especially against a divisional rival who has been getting a lot of attention.

Not gonna lie though, I was so nervous/pissed during MIA final drive because we usually lose in that situation. Considering how we dominated the game and our D finally played well a lose would have been devastating. Thankfully the team came through.

Could easily be 6-4 right now

I almost wanna say that final drive was scripted lol, every Bills fan knows you do whatever it takes to keep the ball in the last 5 mins, the opposing team will ALWAYS score on the Bills if they give them one last try.

I'm glad that tradition has been put to bed for a night.
    Do you feel like we do?