Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Powell

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by pocari-sweat View Post
    Okay, okay.........since everyone is starting to dump on me about my comment, im going to make it known that it doesnt surprise me that it was taken out of context on here because we have so many people who really want to believe that everything that comes out of my mouth is an insult or a negativity.

Yes, the guy had a good game.........i dont really remember too many others for sure, but are we going to make him the face of this franchise, as we did with Moorman.
    When the kid puts a string of good games together, then i will give him his credit.
    In my eyes, a player has to earn his due on a consistant basis and prove that he deserves his roster spot.
    Every time somebody makes a single mistake or even something that you wrongly consider a mistake you are all over the boards spamming them up with insults. But when somebody does something really good its not OK to recognize that and say good job I'm glad he was on the field tonight? You are the worst kind of hypocrite. You can't have it both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenInLight View Post
    Every time somebody makes a single mistake or even something that you wrongly consider a mistake you are all over the boards spamming them up with insults. But when somebody does something really good its not OK to recognize that and say good job I'm glad he was on the field tonight? You are the worst kind of hypocrite. You can't have it both ways.

A single mistake as in throwing a game winning INT or 2........**** right, im going to be critical of it.

Powel has a good game and were going to have a parade for him now now, are we.
    Can you dig it?

A single mistake as in throwing a game winning INT or 2........**** right, im going to be critical of it.

Powel has a good game and were going to have a parade for him now now, are we.
    The one in the pats game wasn't even his fault! Multiple people broke down the film and all came to the same conclusion that Graham himself came to.

The fact is that its hypocritical to only hold a guy to mistakes but not reward success. You are a hypocrite.

The one in the pats game wasn't even his fault! Multiple people broke down the film and all came to the same conclusion that Graham himself came to.

The fact is that its hypocritical to only hold a guy to mistakes but not reward success. You are a hypocrite.

I will give a guy credit when he has EARNED it...........not after one game.
    Can you dig it?

Only in Buffalo do we praise a guy who had one good game..........................................good grief.
    Sometimes your funny, sometimes just the guy who walks in a room with the dark cloud over his head.
    Rookie punter, played clutch last night on a few punts.
    Nicely done.
    Chill man.
    EJ Manuel is the answer...

(until he no longer is the answer)

I know he's just the punter, but I wanted to make sure he got some BBMB lovin' today. He had a great game last night. He averaged something like 47 yards, and that punt that went out of bounds inside the 1 was a thing of beauty. That kid basically gave good reason as to why we brought him in to replace Mooreman, and if he can kick like that more often, I'm looking forward to a long career as a bill.
    he was the best last night.

Pocari, do you ever have anything constructive to say?

Quote Originally Posted by FairlyOptimistic View Post
    Do you ever have anything constructive to say?

Who are you..........and why do i care.
    Can you dig it?

Who are you..........and why do i care.
    I'm a guy who is often ashamed that he likes the Buffalo Bills because of mopey fans like you

Quote Originally Posted by FairlyOptimistic View Post
    I'm a guy who is often ashamed that he likes the Buffalo Bills because of mopey fans like you

Interesting.

Try liking this team for 35 years, son..........and then tell me how ashamed you are.
    Can you dig it?

Interesting.

Try liking this team for 35 years, son..........and then tell me how ashamed you are.
    Curious because you've never experianced that?

I know he's just the punter, but I wanted to make sure he got some BBMB lovin' today. He had a great game last night. He averaged something like 47 yards, and that punt that went out of bounds inside the 1 was a thing of beauty. That kid basically gave good reason as to why we brought him in to replace Mooreman, and if he can kick like that more often, I'm looking forward to a long career as a bill.
    Now all we have to do is replace Lindell.

Quote Originally Posted by fallettap View Post
    Now all we have to do is replace Lindell.
    First round kicker this draft!

First round kicker this draft!

And this wouldnt even surprise me anymore.
    Can you dig it?

Powell did have a good game.

There's 2 lame guys that have seats in front of me who were complaining about him when he shanked one. The one guy has a weird laugh and all the other guy says is "GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ***!"

I told them, aside from his shanks, he's actually been playing decent. In fact, he just had a GREAT punt earlier in the game! I think that when he let Moorman go, it was because there was a possibility we were going to lose Powell to another team, so we scooped him up at the last second. Releasing Moorman wasn't an easy thing to do, but it was a move for the future. As long as he stays consistent, it looks like we don't have to worry about a punter for quite some time.

Hitting that punt INSIDE the 1 was absolutely enormous. That was as clutch as a punter can get. I don't know if we win without it.

Interesting.

Actually I think you are funny alot. Why such a downer all the time though?

BTW: Been a fan since the mid 70's as a youngster, my best early memory was the 1980 season.
    EJ Manuel is the answer...

(until he no longer is the answer)

Not only did he have the Amazing inside the 1 punt, he handled a very bad snap and got the ball out quickly on another facing a fast rush, was a huge play