Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 221

Thread: Guy died at the game last night.

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    24,911

    Default

    Buffalo Bills

    FREE iPad Download

    Quote Originally Posted by pocari-sweat View Post
    I blame the stadium security guards on this one.........someones gonna pay for this.
    The guy's family for any damages to trees? Bit harsh
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

    Quote Originally Posted by BFID View Post
    How big is yours?

  2. #42
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,274

    Default

    Ive been kicked out of my fair share of stadiums and arenas for being drunk and rowdy..........ive always been detained until the end of the game.
    Can you dig it?

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Rouge Blanc et Bleu
    Posts
    11,483

    Default

    I'm not totally sure he was ejected now, read it earlier but the info seems to be back tracking on that.
    www.greatlook.com

    Quote Originally Posted by jmroszczak View Post
    Id rather have Jauron back with THIS team...you have to admit the man was Smart.
    Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut25 View Post
    So, your brand is: terrible advice-giving pedophile?

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pocari-sweat View Post
    I blame the stadium security guards on this one.........someones gonna pay for this.
    How is it Security's fault? The dude deserves a Darwin Award.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenInLight View Post
    There is no legal grounds to sue. It is against the stadium rules to get that drunk. So they ejected him. The message drink responsibly is all over the stadium. Not to mention the make your mom proud campaign. They're doing everything short of a brethalyzer test in order to purchase a beer.
    You may be correct, but I bet you there will be lawyers lining up to take a crack at it. It's just the way it works. You can virtually guarantee a lawsuit. Avoidable death in which a billion dollar business can be held liable, the vultures will be circling.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    1,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshawn-2-the-housee View Post
    you would think the orchard park police department will be sued big time here
    What?? How on earth would police be sued because someone was so drunk they fell down a hill?
    #BeatemBills

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stokes84 View Post
    You may be correct, but I bet you there will be lawyers lining up to take a crack at it. It's just the way it works. You can virtually guarantee a lawsuit. Avoidable death in which a billion dollar business can be held liable, the vultures will be circling.
    The case would be thrown out. If he was ejected the report will say that he was trashed. They, following stadium policy, which is in place to keep a family friendly atmosphere ejected him. I'm pretty sure the bills don't even own the property that he died on. There is literally nothing for the lawyers to use.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Posts
    5,460

    Default

    do we really no the guy got ejected?
    Welcome to the NFL, where the only measure of success can be found in the standings

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orchard Park
    Posts
    2,888

    Default

    If he was that drunk, he shouldn't have been allowed in the stadium in the first place... They should have turned him away at the gate....

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CAS22 View Post
    do we really no the guy got ejected?
    He could have been one of those geniouses that get trashed, decide to leave the stadium to smoke, then security simply won't let them back in as you cannot leave the stadium then come back under nfl rules. Maybe got stuck out there and saw a bigfoot (raccoon) and decided to chase it. Either way deserves a darwin award.

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenInLight View Post
    The case would be thrown out. If he was ejected the report will say that he was trashed. They, following stadium policy, which is in place to keep a family friendly atmosphere ejected him. I'm pretty sure the bills don't even own the property that he died on. There is literally nothing for the lawyers to use.
    I'm sure a case can be made that stadium policy was negligent. Whether you agree with it or not, it's going to happen.

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk20 View Post
    If he was that drunk, he shouldn't have been allowed in the stadium in the first place... They should have turned him away at the gate....
    He probably wasn't that drunk on the way in, but got trashed inside the stadium. At a certain point security TRIES to weed out anybody who is drunk, but with the amount of people coming in its hard to catch them all.

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stokes84 View Post
    I'm sure a case can be made that stadium policy was negligent. Whether you agree with it or not, it's going to happen.
    The stadium wasn't negligent. He's not a child. He is an adult capable of his own choices. It is not up to the stadium to babysit him. For all we know the guy could have gotten drunk, left the game at the end and decided to piss off the hill and tripped. It is on the tickets that the stadium reserves the right to kick out anybody for anyreason, and by entering the game you release the bills of any liability if you get hurt in the first place...the bills aren't liable for a cent.

  14. #54
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenInLight View Post
    The stadium wasn't negligent. He's not a child. He is an adult capable of his own choices. It is not up to the stadium to babysit him. For all we know the guy could have gotten drunk, left the game at the end and decided to piss off the hill and tripped. It is on the tickets that the stadium reserves the right to kick out anybody for anyreason, and by entering the game you release the bills of any liability if you get hurt in the first place...the bills aren't liable for a cent.



    Dude........who really cares if the stadium gets sued or not. Its not like its coming out of your pocket and its not like your going to lose your job over it........unless you were the rent-a-cop that threw him out.

    If thats the case, then you better lawyer-up, son..........its going to be a rough ride from here on out.
    Can you dig it?

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshawn-2-the-housee View Post
    you would think the orchard park police department will be sued big time here
    Why? The 40 thousand other drunks at the game made it out alive.
    Adonis DNA........Fire breathing fists....

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    Why do people even care...

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    29,856

    Default

    I'd like to know more about this one in particular before judging but as a rule but I have 0 sympathy for drunks who can't handle themselves.

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pocari-sweat View Post
    Dude........who really cares if the stadium gets sued or not. Its not like its coming out of your pocket and its not like your going to lose your job over it........unless you were the rent-a-cop that threw him out.

    If thats the case, then you better lawyer-up, son..........its going to be a rough ride from here on out.
    Actually they asked me to work the game and I said "Absolutely not. There is nothing you could offer me short of a pair of tickets to tonights game that would get me through those gates". Also there are no "rent-a-cops" at the stadium. There is a difference between security guards and rent a cops. Big difference. The reason I care is that lawsuits like this are ruining our mindset as a country and the legal system as a whole. Its a waste of taxpayer money for a judge to read the case. It puts people in the mind that they can be irresponsible and not take any repsonsibility for their own actions. When you can sue somebody because you injured yourself on their property while you were there ROBBING them, there is issues with the system. The fact that people think that the world should babysit them, yet flip out when they are told they can't do something that is a danger to themselves and those around them, is disgusting, and a major reason why people in europe, asia, and even freaking canada laugh at us.

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orchard Park
    Posts
    2,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenInLight View Post
    He probably wasn't that drunk on the way in, but got trashed inside the stadium. At a certain point security TRIES to weed out anybody who is drunk, but with the amount of people coming in its hard to catch them all.

    Yeah... Plus being a night game, people had all day to get inebriated... Had to be a rough night for security...

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orchard Park
    Posts
    2,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshawn-2-the-housee View Post
    you would think the orchard park police department will be sued big time here
    It was the sheriffs that kicked him out...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •