Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Message to the Bills please fix security getting into the game

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

You are suppose to be at the gate at least 30 - 40 minutes before start. Problem is everyone waits until the last moment and that is where a log jam is created.

Also this is not the forum to voice your complaint about the stadium - go to the Bills directly, or if you have a Bill's representative call him.

Quote Originally Posted by skudz View Post
    Shouldn't take over an hour of waiting in line to get into the game. Thousands of us missed the only Bills touchdown. Please do something!
    Another prime example how your issue is someone elses issue. I don't even live in Buffalo and knew about the heightened security and the organization saying to get there early...This is all you man, it is not the Bills fault or the Bills's securities fault, they were doing their job man, you were not doing yours...

By the way you missed one heck of a punt return. It was lightning and so smooth. Jarius Byrd had the key block, wait, go look it up I'm not explaining it to you when I saw it on NFL Network with no issues

Quote Originally Posted by MoormanRules8 View Post
    There is a structural problem that everyone walks to the 3 gates on Jim Kelly Blvd because they are too lazy to walk around to gates 6 7 and 8 on the far side of the stadium? that's the Bills fault? The far side always have shorter lines by nature of having fewer lots around them. If people just walked there or got the the front lanes earlier they would be fine.

This is typical of people blaming everyone else instead of just getting their *** where they need to be on time.
    Yes it is the Bills fault, if they know more people go to a certain gate then have extra screeeners at that particular gate. You pay good money to go to the game, they should have sufficient personnel to handle the crunch.

And it is amazing to me is everyone defending OBD on this. I got news for you, my time is valuable, they tell you to get there 40 minutes before kickoff why, because they dont hire enough staff to handle the crunch. So if the Bills tell you to get there 2 hours pre-kickoff, are you going to do it? I for one dont want to have to wait either in line or in the stadium 45 minutes before the game starts.

It is not blaming anyone else, is standing up for reasonable service..

Quote Originally Posted by DarylLamonica View Post
    Yes it is the Bills fault, if they know more people go to a certain gate then have extra screeeners at that particular gate. You pay good money to go to the game, they should have sufficient personnel to handle the crunch.

And it is amazing to me is everyone defending OBD on this. I got news for you, my time is valuable, they tell you to get there 40 minutes before kickoff why, because they dont hire enough staff to handle the crunch. So if the Bills tell you to get there 2 hours pre-kickoff, are you going to do it? I for one dont want to have to wait either in line or in the stadium 45 minutes before the game starts.

It is not blaming anyone else, is standing up for reasonable service..
    You're absolutely right, they should have a shuttle service pick you up at your car and make sure you get in to your seat. Hell they should give you a wake up call the morning of too! Maybe they should pick you up from your house as well? How about they hold your dick while you piss too just to be sure you do it right? They definately need to do more than have alerts and messages for the week leading up to the game instructing people the best time to get in. Why should you're paying $40 for a ticket to go to an event leave you with any kind of personal responsibility to get to an event on time?

You're absolutely right, they should have a shuttle service pick you up at your car and make sure you get in to your seat. Hell they should give you a wake up call the morning of too! Maybe they should pick you up from your house as well? How about they hold your dick while you piss too just to be sure you do it right? They definately need to do more than have alerts and messages for the week leading up to the game instructing people the best time to get in. Why should you're paying $40 for a ticket to go to an event leave you with any kind of personal responsibility to get to an event on time?
    Want to play the absurd argumentation game?

How about this idea, they tell you to get there 2 hours early, that way they can cut the number of screeners in half. After all, according to you it is your responsibility to get there "on time", meaning on OBD time.

You call it personal responsibility, I call it acquiescing to unreasonable demands. A lot of sheeple in this country.

they clearly say when to go into the game. took me 15 seconds.
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by DarylLamonica View Post
    Want to play the absurd argumentation game?

How about this idea, they tell you to get there 2 hours early, that way they can cut the number of screeners in half. After all, according to you it is your responsibility to get there "on time", meaning on OBD time.

You call it personal responsibility, I call it acquiescing to unreasonable demands. A lot of sheeple in this country.
    you're right, be a rebel! Yeah do what you want, but make them adjust to your schedule so you can do what you want. Your point is absolutely ridiculous, so the Bills should change the way they do everything because you choose to not listen when they say "there will probably be a rush to get into the stadium close to game time so try to get in at 7:30 instead of at 8:00." Everyone who listened walked in and was in their seats for kickoff. Anyone who decided they would not be where they needed to be when they needed to be there was late. Sounds like a personal responsibility thing to me.

God forbid people take account of themselves! You probably also think that it's the Bills organizations fault that the kid died. Had they just allowed him in he wouldn't have died. Had they baby sat him and adjusted their rules around him he would be fine. Maybe had he cut drinking 2 hours early and been responsible he would have been alive. Same thing with something as simple as GET TO THE GATE ON TIME!

People love to blame everyone else instead of taking accountability for their own actions. In that 1/2 hour earlier you would need to head in what are you missing? A beer? A Shot? some silly conversation that can be had in the stadium? No it's laziness and irresponsibility plain and simple.

Shouldn't take over an hour of waiting in line to get into the game. Thousands of us missed the only Bills touchdown. Please do something!
    Funny people on the forums said others will complain b.c they wait till the last min to all go into the stadium. Wait it line or go in earlier.

i dont know, got the transmision from the SKY satellite tv service... im at Mexico but i would've thougth that it's the same transmission
    Twitter: @XBXOXY

Jerry Sullivan about the Bills:
    "You could say they deserved better, but losing teams develop losing habits."

Gregg Easterbrook:
    "What is it about the Bills' organization since the Super Bowl run? Doing nothing has become its Zen. "

Entered the crowded gate next to the scoreboard at 7:45. Took 5 mins. 5 mins to get to the seat, so 15 mins of downtime before the presentation stuff began.

you're right, be a rebel! Yeah do what you want, but make them adjust to your schedule so you can do what you want. Your point is absolutely ridiculous, so the Bills should change the way they do everything because you choose to not listen when they say "there will probably be a rush to get into the stadium close to game time so try to get in at 7:30 instead of at 8:00." Everyone who listened walked in and was in their seats for kickoff. Anyone who decided they would not be where they needed to be when they needed to be there was late. Sounds like a personal responsibility thing to me.

God forbid people take account of themselves! You probably also think that it's the Bills organizations fault that the kid died. Had they just allowed him in he wouldn't have died. Had they baby sat him and adjusted their rules around him he would be fine. Maybe had he cut drinking 2 hours early and been responsible he would have been alive. Same thing with something as simple as GET TO THE GATE ON TIME!

People love to blame everyone else instead of taking accountability for their own actions. In that 1/2 hour earlier you would need to head in what are you missing? A beer? A Shot? some silly conversation that can be had in the stadium? No it's laziness and irresponsibility plain and simple.

I see you never answered my question, if they told you to get there 2 hours early, would you do it? Simple yes or no.

And no, I am not asking them to adjust to "my schedule", I am telling them to hire more people so I dont have to wait 45 minutes. Dont give me this personal responsiblity non-sense. If they tell you to get there 5 hours early and you dont do it, is that an issue of personal responsibility?

I guess my time is more valuable than yours, I am not going to wait around 45 minutes for kickoff. Maybe all you can think about in that 45 minutes is a beer, a shot or some sill conversation. No I would leave my house/work later for the game.

What it is, is a transfer of your time for Ralph's money, think about that.

And your assumption that I blame the Bills for that man dying is also 100% inaccurate, the direct opposite. It clearly underscores you aren't comprehending my point.

You should have just asked the league and Roger Goodell to await your arrival before starting the game.

Im sure the whole of North America would just wait for you to show up to get on with it.
    Can you dig it?

Quote Originally Posted by cksteele79 View Post
    this isn't a security problem this is a you problem

I think he's counting the walk up to the stadium from the 7 corners into his time in line. Or maybe the held him back to give him a chance to meet the minimum sobriety level for admittance?
    How do I loathe Jon Bon Jovi, let me count the ways ....
    1. He wants to buy into the team and move it to Toronto, leaving THREE NFL Franchises in Florida and ZERO in New York.
    2. He's a Jets fan.
    3. He's friends with Bill Belichick.

Seriously, why doesn't the league just kick us all where it counts and take a 15 yard penalty for taunting if they let Jon Bon Jovi and his highlights buy into our team.

In 1987, Jon was all about Tommy and Gina. In 2014, Jon's all about Claude and Anais.

I go through gate 1 all the time and last night it took me a whopping 15 seconds. Would have been quicker but they had me remove my hat to make sure nothing was hidden underneath ( it was a tall hat and you couldn't tell if it was hollow underneath or how exactly the thing was designed so I don't mind). I went in, used the bathroom, harassed the NFL Network guys for a few minutes, grabbed a drink,(again with no wait time) and then walked to my seat about 20 minutes before the ceremonies started. Seems to me the problem isn't with the security guards or the Bills.

Daryl, every gate is the same size. The size of the security staff is irrelevant. You cannot cram a group of thousands of people through a gate at the same rate as another gate on the other side of the building moving many less. When everybody in lot 1 and lot A try to jam themselves into 1 gate at the same time, its gonna back you up, regardless of staff.

Quote Originally Posted by HOTDOG View Post
    Saw the play just fine on NFL network...don't know what NFL network you were watching.
    This.
    2014-2014 Adopt-A-Bill: Cyrus Kouandjio

GO BILLS!

Quote Originally Posted by tiger View Post
    You are suppose to be at the gate at least 30 - 40 minutes before start. Problem is everyone waits until the last moment and that is where a log jam is created.

Also this is not the forum to voice your complaint about the stadium - go to the Bills directly, or if you have a Bill's representative call him.

Hey now.........who let the stadium nazi in this thread.
    Can you dig it?

Quote Originally Posted by Clemfield2622 View Post
    Daryl, every gate is the same size. The size of the security staff is irrelevant. You cannot cram a group of thousands of people through a gate at the same rate as another gate on the other side of the building moving many less. When everybody in lot 1 and lot A try to jam themselves into 1 gate at the same time, its gonna back you up, regardless of staff.
    If this is true then my comments are moot, end of debate. I recall there being more room for screeners last time I was there but cant say for certain.

Man, i remember going into both the Dallas and Cleveland Monday night games.

I did experience something similar to Skudz. We went in earlyish but not early enough. The gate by lot 1 was so backed up and the mob was just pushing forward, I literally thought I may be crushed.

However, I will openly admit it was my own dumbass fault for not just walking around to another gate

Quote Originally Posted by Clemfield2622 View Post
    Man, i remember going into both the Dallas and Cleveland Monday night games.

I did experience something similar to Skudz. We went in earlyish but not early enough. The gate by lot 1 was so backed up and the mob was just pushing forward, I literally thought I may be crushed.

However, I will openly admit it was my own dumbass fault for not just walking around to another gate
    I went to the Super Bow in New Orleans after 9/11 surrounded by military in hummers and sharpshoters on rooftops, they said to get to the game as early as possible.; Took me two hours to get through security.