Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

NE Beat the Colts, we beat the Colts.
    One game out with 5 to go...
    EJ Manuel is the answer...

(until he no longer is the answer)

all just depends on your viewpoint.

if you think the bills can still get the division, we want IND to win

if you think bills are just shooting for the wildcard, we want NE to win.

i actually wouldn't be surprised if taking the division is easier than going for the wildcard?
    I think the jets are done, i think we CAN beat MIA again, so that leaves NE as our biggest test. if they lose a couple, we might hold our own destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by letsgobuffalo View Post

i actually wouldn't be surprised if taking the division is easier than going for the wildcard?
    I think the jets are done, i think we CAN beat MIA again, so that leaves NE as our biggest test. if they lose a couple, we might hold our own destiny.
    No chance. They beat us twice. We need to think Wild Card.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreboding View Post
    No chance. They beat us twice. We need to think Wild Card.
    yeahhhhhh. i knowwwwww.

I just hate rooting for that team! haha

We would realistically need to win out to win the division (even then no guarantee), possible but highly unlikely.

Only way we can take the division is if NE ends 9-7 on the season. There's no way that's going to happen. Last time they did that we were a playoff team lol. Even if they ended 10-6 and we end 10-6 we still lose the tie breaker. Only way we make the playoffs is wildcard. Gotta root for NE to beat everyone in the Wildcard race.
    Adopt a Bill 2012: Ron Brooks is going to be a beast! Write that ish down!

If you don't bleed red white and blue then get out of the house cause you're not part of the family.

Quote Originally Posted by God Father View Post
    Only way we can take the division is if NE ends 9-7 on the season. There's no way that's going to happen. Last time they did that we were a playoff team lol. Even if they ended 10-6 and we end 10-6 we still lose the tie breaker. Only way we make the playoffs is wildcard. Gotta root for NE to beat everyone in the Wildcard race.
    QFT. Moreover, I don't mind rooting for NE when a win by them is in the Bills best interest. They're a good team, and I respect them. I don't like them, but it's NOT like they're pretenders that just have our number like the Jests.
    Should have kept Marshawn ... and Andy ... Jairus ...

Buffalo Bills, 2000-????: same trailer, different park.
    1999 ... 11-5, playoff loss
    2000 .... 8-8
    2001 .... 3-13
    2002 .... 8-8
    2003 ... 6-10
    2004 ... 9-7
    2005 ... 5-11
    2006 ... 7-9
    2007 ...
    7-9
    2008 ... 7-9
    2009 ... 6-10
    2010 ... 4-12
    2011 ...
    6-10
    2012 ... 6-10
    2013 ... 6-10

Quote Originally Posted by LINDA_D View Post
    QFT. Moreover, I don't mind rooting for NE when a win by them is in the Bills best interest. They're a good team, and I respect them. I don't like them, but it's NOT like they're pretenders that just have our number like the Jests.
    Agreed- I just do not see how that Pats team does not win 10 games and then we are out. We need to start watching all of the Wildcard teams lose and then we need to start winning.
    We could maybe lose the Colts game and sneak in, but 10 wins I think gets us in the show almost for certain.

Have to worry about securing a playoff spot before we worry about the division. Division titles (And home playoff games) are nice but we have to walk before we run.

there's just no way we can compete for the division. our best bet is to get 1 of the wild card spots. first we need to run the table and win all of our games. then we need the Colts, Steelers, Chargers, Bengals, Dolphins and Titan to lose at least 3 of the next 7 games

I have a feeling no playoffs this year and no playoffs next year. The 6-10, 7-9, or 8-8 has been going on for to long with this franchise. The Bills will win enough to ruin the draft choice next year. Fitz will be the starter again and they will be back to a 8-8 season at best next year. SMH. But hey let go Bills and make the playoffs. I can see it now. Next year Gailey coach and Fitz the q.b. will mean another year of no playoffs. That's my prediction if them 2 are still here next year. No matter who the defense coordinator is. Sorry for being the downer. I just don't see any of this playoff talk happening with him coaching and with Fitz the q.b.

You're dreaming if you think we're catching New England. The Pats look vulnerable one week and then absolutely blows a team out the next week (Rams, 1st Bills game). Looking at their schedule, I see a minimum of 4 wins for the Pats to put them at 10-6. So, even if we win out (highly unlikely), they'll own the tiebreaker. The wild card spot is our best chance.
    “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” -William Ward

Woulda coulda shoulda be 6-4 right now.

Needed two plays, one in each game.

Go colts! I want the division. NE is only 2 games ahead it can be done.