Thread: Thursday nights game was special:

Default Thursday nights game was special:

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I don't know if it was the fireworks. The special Veterans Day intro to the game or what ever it was

Thursday night prime time game was special. There was a different vibe, the crowd seemed extra pumped..... It was unbelievable! I wish the bills had more prime time games!

The super Mario sack video

Merriman sack dance

It was seriously awesome
    No Chan, No Wanny, No Fitz ...... 2013 will be a good year!

Ya the crowd was awesome, the tailgate was great, what a time
    Sammy Freakin Watkins

It was even awesome just watching it at home!

I had a blast watching at home, part of that might have to do with consuming 24 ounces of beer each quarter.

It took me forever to get into the stadium, i had basketball so unfortunatly no tailgate for me

That was my Second ever Bills game and I am just ITCHING to go back!!! Rockpile was ROCKIN!!!

Im getting chills watching highlights
    ADOPT A BILL 2010= #22 RB Fred Jackson

"Give back some of that money you ain't [expletive] earned!" Wood screamed at the defensive huddle.

The pregame salute was awesome. Holding up the cards that spelled out Thank You Military was special for sure.

1st time we won a prime time game since 2001. Long time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There's Red White and Blue in the END ZONE!!!

2014 Adopt-a-Bill: Manny Lawson

That was one of the most boring games i ever sat through in my life. Buf it was dark out, so neato!

Man I'm telling you. It had that same feel that KC and Cleveland did. And its not because of the weak opponent. Arizona/Tenessee did not have this game flow. It's because the common denominator is CJ Spiller starting. His presence and influence on the game extends to the defense. It's clear to see. It's almost like Spillers speed and energy establishes the rhythm for the Bills. A fast-paced, aggressive, determined, and confident approach to football.
    Haiku: Time to make a change // Seven years at dead end job // Bye boss wont miss you | Follow my journey

Man incredible experience for me & the fam. We're still here...was just enjoy the surroundings lol. But man was Da Ralph Rocking the night...I tape the pres game, the game and post game lol. I know NFL Network had to be saying...WOW! I mean I lost my voice screaming, it was cold & I was banging my hand on the back of the seats to make louder noise lol. I was in section 120 next to the tunnel...and I must say our side might have been the loudest lol. The whole stadium was OMG loud. Tannehill couldn't even hear the snap count, he was rattled by the crowd, you could tell lol. It was like he'd never experienced a NFL crowd like that lol. Even our players were jolted up...Mario might of had his best game as a Bill, everytime I looked, The whole Defense was making a play. More consistent then usual. I've been to a few Bills games but this was my first primetime game...and it was honestly my best. The galleria mall is crazy nice...had to get out of there that place is a money blower lol.
    "Nobody circles the wagons, like the BUFFALO BILLS"

A BILLS Mafia member
    follow me on twitter @Scorpio_1st

"The Drafts are right, it's the Mocks that are wrong"