Thread: CJ Spiller.

Default CJ Spiller.

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

It is a real shame that he is not leading the pro bowl balloting Chan Gailey and Fred I am nothing but a prick Jackson is keeping his carries down. CJ would be easily leading the league in rushing. For even taking less carries then every other back he has over 730 yards rushing and the leading rusher Adrian Peterson has 1125. CJ would be easily over that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvlevydraftdaygenius View Post
    It is a real shame that he is not leading the pro bowl balloting Chan Gailey and Fred I am nothing but a prick Jackson is keeping his carries down. CJ would be easily leading the league in rushing. For even taking less carries then every other back he has over 730 yards rushing and the leading rusher Adrian Peterson has 1125. CJ would be easily over that.
    OK... well that was fun to read. Didn't know Freds middle name.

So if I have this right, it's Fred's fault he plays when the coach tells him to? Do us a favor and delete your account.

Doubt it

It is a real shame that he is not leading the pro bowl balloting because Chan Gailey and Fred-I-am-nothing-but-a-prick Jackson are keeping his carries down. CJ would be easily leading the league in rushing. For even taking less carries then every other back he has over 730 yards rushing and the leading rusher Adrian Peterson has 1125. CJ would be easily over that.
    How is fred jackson "nothing but a prick"?

also, learn how to punctuate. that first sentence was super hard to read.

Did you just call Fred Jackson a prick because he wants carries and isn't complaining that he is getting them? I'm sorry..but isn't every NFL player's goal to be on the field as much as possible?
    Proud Owner of 2 Season Tickets
    Section 200, Row 6, Seat 27 & 28

I will always BILLEVE

troll or 9 year old?
    2014 Adopt a Bill - Mario Williams

A new year, a new hope, go Bills.

Hahahahaha! Who pissed in your Cheerios? Oh, that's right, apparently Fred Jackson did.

Fred Ex Delivers.........pee in cereal. Haha. Get real, dude.
    "I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it."

Missy Misdemeanor Elliot