Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is it time for us to look for the next Greg Schiano?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by The Fun Police View Post
    Chan is a tired old man with a PATHETIC w/l record here who looks lost and manages games to lose....

But hey, keep him around I guess. Every season I care less and less, and BTW good luck selling tickets
    People say this every year, like its some big threat. 10 Forum posters dont constitute 70k fans.

Quote Originally Posted by STG44Tiger View Post
    Saban never coached the Bills
    lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Scott7975 View Post
    People say this every year, like its some big threat. 10 Forum posters dont constitute 70k fans.
    not a "threat" so much as a reality. How are ticket sales going for the Jacksonville and St. Louis games?

Us "haters" who simply refuse to believe total nonsense like "Fitzpatrick is a really good QB" and "Chan Gailey is a really good coach" and point out the obvious are not the enemy. "Defeating" us on a message board won't make the big meanies on the other teams stop beating the Bills on a fairly consistent basis. It also won't make fans in Buffalo suddenly start buying up tickets to see a team with 7 or 8 losses play the Jaguars or Rams in the cold.

Reality always wins the day, so flame away
    Find a way to get Clowney or Mack!

I don't think we should be looking at this point, I think the ship is heading in the right direction we just need to put it all together. The roster is improved and if we can finish out the season even at 8-8 it's maybe not what I had hoped for but it's an improvement.

Chan as the head coach of this team past 2012 is a Joke his offensive play calling has been destructive to this team, he is responsible for taking this team out of sync and slowing down the pace when they are on a roll, also as a motivator/ leader he is lacking big time, simply said his time is up in the hearts of the majority of Buffalo fans!! will the Ralph still sell tickets probaly, but should people buy the merchandise of a team that refuses to do right by the loyal paying fans like other teams do and produce a winner, ya! David Shaw is absolutley A Great example of a coach Buffalo should hire if you don't agree, watch a Stanford game and explain why, he is a leader and a smart coach AND Best off he doesn't get out coached and out smarted out game planned by opposing coaches I.E. Gailey, Belicheck

Or maybe Joe Vitt from New Orleans he comes back and gets that team running the ball and playing good defense!!

Its usually hit or miss with NCAAF coache's, high risk high reward

Quote Originally Posted by cksteele79 View Post
    the only reason the bucks are doing good is because he threatened to send his players to buffalo if they sucked... that wont work here
    Post of the month!!!!
    I love the smell of charcoal in the morning.