Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 105

Thread: Stevie... you should start pointing the finger at yourself

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orchard Park
    Posts
    2,888

    Default

    Buffalo Bills

    FREE iPad Download

    Quote Originally Posted by V-Expression View Post
    His on field attitude where he wants the ball, plays hard every down even when hurt, fights for extra yards and loves finding the end zone?

    His attitude that holds more passion than almost any other Bills player on the roster?

    Yeah, you certainly did a great job talking trash about his "attitude", based on one complaint he had over a pass interference call.
    Nice post... agree...

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Baltimore/DC corridor
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    I am totally on board with us putting blame on Steve Johnson. There are guys out there that put up stats even with mediocre or less QB's. Heck look at Reggie Wayne last year. He still had over 70 catches and over 900 yards while working with Curtis Painter. You can throw Fitzgerald with Skelton/Kolb, and Eric Decker/Demerius Thomas with Tebow last year. Stevie needs to get open and give Fitz a reason to throw him the ball. Stevie has lived up to the normal stereotype of recently signed players.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cms2533 View Post
    I am totally on board with us putting blame on Steve Johnson. There are guys out there that put up stats even with mediocre or less QB's. Heck look at Reggie Wayne last year. He still had over 70 catches and over 900 yards while working with Curtis Painter. You can throw Fitzgerald with Skelton/Kolb, and Eric Decker/Demerius Thomas with Tebow last year. Stevie needs to get open and give Fitz a reason to throw him the ball. Stevie has lived up to the normal stereotype of recently signed players.
    That is b.c Curtis did nothing but throw to Wayne. Sorry but you need to think about those things before you say them or you end up looking wrong.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Snake Infested Sandbar
    Posts
    39,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackington View Post
    You're wrong and you know it. But I appreciate the 3-year effort to discredit Johnson.

    I wonder why ex-NFL WRs say he's the best route runner in the league?


    What ex NFL Wrs say he's the best in the league?
    "Good teams put it in the end zone. Teams like us kick field goals.'' - TJ Houshmandzadeh

    "Potential means you ain't done $&%# yet" - Bill Parcells

    There's a difference between winning a single game and establishing a winning organization. - indybillsfan


    Adopt a Bill 2014 - #93 Randell Johnson - HOOT!!!!!

  5. #65

    Default

    I realize that people somehow had tunnel vision on this thread focusing on an issue that wasn't central to the thread itself. I just went back and watched the play I was referring to, which was the 2nd down TD attempt to Stevie with 9 seconds left in the 1st half of the Dolphins game. I watched it and rewatched it and rewatched it.... the beauty of NFL Game Rewind.

    I'll admit, part of the reason I did it is because the posters in this thread made me feel a bit foolish about that play. Now I realize those posters haven't watched the play multiple times.

    Here's what happened, Fitz throws to Stevie, who's being held by the defender as flags come from the side and behind Stevie. Stevie immediately starts walking toward the ref who's standing on about the 2-3 yard line on the sideline who was in front of him since he was facing the opposite endzone, clearly agitated.

    People in this thread seem to accuse me of judging what Stevie says when I can't read lips. You don't have to be an expert lip reader AT ALL to see exactly what he says: "****," ref says something, "He called it" pointing to ref who threw the flag, ref likely says something, "You call it" pointing to ref he's speaking to.

    Make this thread what you want and accuse me what you want. You can say he was justified if you want. What you can't say is that he wasn't expressing anger at a ref over a Pass Interference flag that was actually thrown.

    This would be where the thread diverged into subjectivity. I have a problem with this. This, to me, is an indication of a WR going down (or continuing down, depending on how you look at it) a slippery slope to being a Diva, or worse.

    Shame on the posters of the board who respond to a thread without educating yourselves and actually watching the play. You actually had me feeling a little bad... how foolish of me.
    Last edited by transplantbillsfan; 11-24-2012 at 03:14 AM.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11,953

    Default

    He should ***** at the ref who didnt make a call while standing right on top of it.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    2,194

    Default

    Without rereading isnt this the same thread where you attacked his lifestyle? Which was totally uncalled 4 btw. & about the call man you overreacted & still overreacting. So what man
    The changes have to work. Right?

  8. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaFitz View Post
    You lost me in the first few words.

    He is not one of the best route runners in the NFL - he's among the worst. He's not even the best on the Bills.


    Outside of that - yes - he needs to point the finger at himself. He hasn't improved at all and actually gotten worse since receiving the pay day of a #1 receiver when he's barely a top 25 right now, maybe.
    Still ridin the hate train, eh Fitz?

    You're beyond pathetic now.
    Quote Originally Posted by sackbrady View Post
    who cares how I type do you think your better then me I dont type much only on here so if you want to make yourself feel better buy making fun of my typing abilities then go for it but I would be very careful like my father always said be nice to everyone you never know who could be your boss!!!!!!
    helpful advice from a fellow message board member

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,046

    logo

    hello! our wr's suck. stevie is just our best wr, big deal. stevie would be a #2 wr on any other team except a few(one being the bills). our D is the worst in the NFL but let's all blame fitz so we can start all over and be terrible four another 12 years. draft more D and get d.bowe for gods sake. chan is in question and wanny is a nightmare. most fitz haters probably are in love with romo, what a joke.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    16,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billsdog View Post
    hello! our wr's suck. stevie is just our best wr, big deal. stevie would be a #2 wr on any other team except a few(one being the bills). our D is the worst in the NFL but let's all blame fitz so we can start all over and be terrible four another 12 years. draft more D and get d.bowe for gods sake. chan is in question and wanny is a nightmare. most fitz haters probably are in love with romo, what a joke.
    This short post is pretty accurate, but I woud say it was the worst D, we have gotten much better.

    THis happens time and time again. I think the most glaring was the Tennessee game. So we have a lead and the Titans need a TD and what happens, the Titans march downthe field SO quickly and convert on a 4 and 19 for a TD they leave 63 seconds on the clock. Since the Bills stil have 63 seconds to score it is all Fitzs fault because he threw an int. The fact is the Titans went thru or defense so quickly there was actually excess time on the clock. The Bils score 34 points and lose and the blame goes on Fitz, not the D.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,319

    Default

    lofl! did you listen to his interview,he said he wants it all to be on him.

    your post is totally clueless. the reason he is not having a great season is his QB and anyone with eyes knows that.

    he is always open and his QB misses him 50% of the time and you want to blame stevie!

    do you even watch the games because you post sure makes it seem like you dont!

  12. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    Without rereading isnt this the same thread where you attacked his lifestyle? Which was totally uncalled 4 btw. & about the call man you overreacted & still overreacting. So what man
    Right there. That says all about who you are as a person. Way to live your life

  13. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oak tree 12 View Post
    lofl! did you listen to his interview,he said he wants it all to be on him.

    your post is totally clueless. the reason he is not having a great season is his QB and anyone with eyes knows that.

    he is always open and his QB misses him 50% of the time and you want to blame stevie!

    do you even watch the games because you post sure makes it seem like you dont!
    Are you referring to me, the poster who just went back and did a moment by moment analysis of a single play? If I made certain mistakes in my post that causes you to exaggerate and call my post clueless, fine. But at least I'm not just a clueless poster, like many who apparently post here...

  14. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    Without rereading isnt this the same thread where you attacked his lifestyle? Which was totally uncalled 4 btw. & about the call man you overreacted & still overreacting. So what man
    And the word "attacked" is you and everyone else overreacting. I never attacked, just pointed out a piece of his gear that was glaringly obvious and very shiny and different and connected that to a lifestyle hypothetical, which expressed a CONCERN over Stevie's future, not judgment. It's not like I was on here calling him a thug like so many did with Lynch a few years back.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    2,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by transplantbillsfan View Post
    Right there. That says all about who you are as a person. Way to live your life
    Wait wait. One of us is a idiot. Was I right about the thread? If I was how does that say anything about who I am? Was this supposed to be like a really witty comeback to your silly thread? Did I not address your dumb threads point?
    The changes have to work. Right?

  16. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by transplantbillsfan View Post
    And the word "attacked" is you and everyone else overreacting. I never attacked, just pointed out a piece of his gear that was glaringly obvious and very shiny and different and connected that to a lifestyle hypothetical, which expressed a CONCERN over Stevie's future, not judgment. It's not like I was on here calling him a thug like so many did with Lynch a few years back.
    LOL.

    Dude, you went back and edited out the part where you went after him....we can all still see it on the posts where people quoted you, you ****ing *****.

    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by sackbrady View Post
    who cares how I type do you think your better then me I dont type much only on here so if you want to make yourself feel better buy making fun of my typing abilities then go for it but I would be very careful like my father always said be nice to everyone you never know who could be your boss!!!!!!
    helpful advice from a fellow message board member

  17. #77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    Wait wait. One of us is a idiot. Was I right about the thread? If I was how does that say anything about who I am? Was this supposed to be like a really witty comeback to your silly thread? Did I not address your dumb threads point?
    It says you refuse to read verification of the thread's initial point. There was no witty comeback. I didn't need any wit because it probably would have gone above your head since it's too difficult a chore for you to read.

  18. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by third down shaud View Post
    LOL.

    Dude, you went back and edited out the part where you went after him....we can all still see it on the posts where people quoted you, you ****ing *****.

    LOL
    Okay, I'll be very clear. LEARN TO READ!!! The post you just responded to I said what I was doing in that initial statement. I realize that it's still in the thread. I don't really care. I'm not ashamed of what I said. I only took it out because that wasn't the central point of the OP and people seemed to latch onto that one phrase.

    I swear to Christ Almighty, people are unable to have serious discusssions about this team.


    PS: thanks for the personal attack, enjoy whatever you get for it...

  19. #79

    Default

    Maybe people should exercise their eyes because it's clear there are too many people on these boards who can't see past the nose on their own face.

  20. #80
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    2,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by transplantbillsfan View Post
    It says you refuse to read verification of the thread's initial point. There was no witty comeback. I didn't need any wit because it probably would have gone above your head since it's too difficult a chore for you to read.
    Yea its you. I didnt have 2 read thread I knew what was in it after you bumped it back up. Was I wrong? You should let it go. Many have called you out for being clueless yet you are like the only 1 who keeps going. Embrace your stupidity that may help you in life.
    The changes have to work. Right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •