Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Stevie... you should start pointing the finger at yourself

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by transplantbillsfan View Post
    Now, here's your 2nd post Stinger. I could stick with the grammar/word choice help you clearly need, but as to the rest of the post, you again don't address the point of the post and, what's worse, you seem to think you somehow did in heroic fashion.
    Okay attack my MESSAGE BOARD GRAMMAR YOU NAZI.
    What diff. does that make? & what do you assume I'm going { 2 } stop because of you? You must be crazy I will type exactly the way I want. Your point about the grill which I was writing about was idiotic. Your opinion was\is idiotic. Furthermore you didn't even answer my questions in that post. I kind of know why though.
    The changes have to work. Right?

Post #3 Stinger... and we already have the recurring grammar problems noted so we'll move past that. I have to say it concerns me here that you're trying to use all the other posters on this board as some sort of justification of your points. Are you the Dwarf standing on the Giant's shoulders thinking he can actually see the landscape that well on a consistent basis?

And here, again, you say you didn't have to "read thread," yet I just spent so much time on this analysis for posters just like you who didn't seem to grasp my original point. The least you could have done is read it. If you read it and disagreed, I would have respected that difference of opinion.
    Do you really think I'm the only 1 who doesn't agree with your thread? Go back & YOU re-read it. You bring back basically the same "point" you were trying 2 make all along. Who agreed with you? Yes I disagree with whatever you are saying.
    Last edited by Stinger; 11-25-2012 at 06:58 AM.

since you clearly didn't do so the first time around. Now Stinger, how do you expect to be taken seriously when you admit, up front, that you didn't read a post, no matter how long?

Are you going to argue because I made an "ignorant accusation" in the beginning or something like that? Even if anyone took those comments of mine as inflammatory, does that mean I'm unable to explain myself or be reasonable in other areas? I'm guessing you're clean when it comes to everything you've ever said... riiiiight.

Now the only part of this you can say you're responding to my post is about me having "overreacted" and "still overreacting. So what man"

Is that what you're really saying your response is? I give you a moment by moment recount of exactly what Stevie says and does on ONE PLAY and you give me THAT?! If you wondered why I questioned your intelligence, you may have started there.
    Its because it doesnt\didn't matter. I said I didn't re-read it because of the threads original dumb point. I wasn't talking about what you wrote after you bumped it. I asked a question man and you want 2 talk about some reading comprehinsion? Really?

Okay Stinger. Now through any of those posts, where were you responding to the point? You called me stupid. You called me an idiot. Yet, you acknowledged yourself the lack of reading and you didn't respond in any significant way to any of the argument, with the possible exception of about 5 words if I give you the benefit of the doubt.

I'm tired of this thread now because of you, and you alone. The other posters can have their one-liners. It's clear now that the boards have a sort of a mob mentality, which is interesting. What bothers me is the fact that you were legitimately trying to make it seem like you somehow gave this thread serious thought despite all the evidence against that.

We have a game tomorrow and I don't even know if you're going to read all of the posts I just put up based on your history. I probably did it more for me than you... sort of cathartic. But there's a game tomorrow that I'm really excited about and you're dampening the excitement. So I would say that unless you're ready to have any kind of a serious conversation about my points, let's drop it. Otherwise, if you really want, we can keep going with the juvenile back and forth.
    This was an agenda thread and you know it. I definitely attacked that. You know the part that was totally uncalled 4 <(Watch the grammer Stinger you are being graded by Transplantbillsfan )& the part you edited out. You are basically the only one who said anything about what happened. Was there a flag or benching I missed?

I got a complaint about this thread and just STARTED reading my way through the multiple infractions I see here. When you cannot 'converse' in a respectful manner, then it's time to shut this thread down.

smh
    2014 Adopt-A-Bill: Da'Norris Searcy

Thanks to -realfan- for the beautiful tribute:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wquq4DTbC9E

Twitter @wyobilzfan