Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: What about Jay Gruden coaching the Bills?

  1. #1

    Default What about Jay Gruden coaching the Bills?

    Buffalo Bills

    FREE iPad Download

    Jay Gruden is a cheap, up and coming coordinator, who wants to stay close to family in Ohio. Buffalo is close enough to Ohio.

    Could Jay Gruden be a dark horse coaching candidate for the Bills?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    17,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flutie4ever View Post
    Jay Gruden is a cheap, up and coming coordinator, who wants to stay close to family in Ohio. Buffalo is close enough to Ohio.

    Could Jay Gruden be a dark horse coaching candidate for the Bills?
    Did he call Buddy? Did Buddy change his mind about keeping Chan for 2013?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Last time I checked, Buddy Nix said Chan was going no where, and I doubt Ralph is firing Buddy Nix anytime soon.
    Wake me up when football season starts.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,691

    Default

    I got a better idea, keep Chan, Jeff Fisher gets fired from St Louis and becomes our DC!! Yeah!
    Stop being foolish.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    27,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foreboding View Post
    I got a better idea, keep Chan, Jeff Fisher gets fired from St Louis and becomes our DC!! Yeah!
    If Fisher became available, I'd jump on that in a second.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

    From November 2013:

    Quote Originally Posted by BlokesAndHoes View Post
    One guy to watch out for is Elijah McGuire from ULL. He's a true freshman RB but he's averaging 7.7 YPC. Absolutely electric.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Communist Sweden
    Posts
    6,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSeriousAllTheTimeTotallyNotAHypocrite View Post
    If Fisher became available, I'd jump on that in a second.
    I would jump on you in a second


    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBills88 View Post
    EJ can't black he's a bust!
    つ◕_◕༽つ Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Duke Williams つ ◕_◕༽つ

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    4,207

    Default

    This is a bad thread. Jay Gruden is boring

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    27,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo90 View Post
    I would jump on you in a second
    Well, hello there.

    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

    From November 2013:

    Quote Originally Posted by BlokesAndHoes View Post
    One guy to watch out for is Elijah McGuire from ULL. He's a true freshman RB but he's averaging 7.7 YPC. Absolutely electric.

  9. #9

    Default

    David Shaw from Stanford is a coach the Bills should try to hire he is a great coach, he out coached Chip Kelly to beat Oregon, and he knows how to run a offense that features the run with a pro style passing attack, he is a smart guy!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •