Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trade for Kirk Cousins from Washington?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSeriousAllTheTimeTotallyNotAHypocrite View Post
    I actually wanted Kaepernick over Dalton. Mainly because I don't like gingers.
    I liked Dalton a little bit more, but had a feeling that Kaepernick was a better fit & would be the pick. I would have been equally happy with either one. And then we wouldn't have to dream about guys like Kirk Cousins.

Gailey's gimmick offense is the problem first, there should be some decent QB's in the 2nd and 3rd rnd this yr, like Oklahoma Landry Jones in the 3rd or Alabama's A.j. Mccaran in the later rounds. Buffalo should try to get one in thee first then the 3rd!

NO

Hells yeah.
    sig by slinkcsubacca
    These opinions are the opinions of JustRN. The employers or those affiliated do not endorse the statements made by the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by stuvian View Post
    justRN you are the future of the BBMB.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Drew View Post
    So lets give them a HIGHER draft pick than what he was chosen for when he hasn't proven a **** thing.
    That's smart.
    Thank god you aren't our GM
    And people rip Buddy for picking up Tavaris for a 7th.
    No people rip Buddy for trading for a guy and not putting him in practice to learn the system. People rip Budday for keeping Thigpen for no apparent reason. Fitz had supposedly cracked his ribs last year and they did not even play Thigpen once because the guy just completely sucks. He is here on a free ride because he is one of Gaileys man crushes. The other is Fitz. Also if you did not read the official poster he said that Cousins now has a yr in as a back up roll on an NFL team. You don't think that would deserve a 3rd round pick instead of a 4th? People like you are already running this team. That's why their record is trash. Maybe if the official poster ran the team they would have a q.b. drafted by now.
    Last edited by GoomzyLoveJoyBuffalo; 11-23-2012 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo86 View Post
    I liked Dalton a little bit more, but had a feeling that Kaepernick was a better fit & would be the pick. I would have been equally happy with either one. And then we wouldn't have to dream about guys like Kirk Cousins.
    Just proves that Buddy and Gailey need to retire and get some young minds in this organization. I said once before my pops wanted Colin from Nevada in the draft. He hates the Bills but likes college. It's funny he knows more than them.

Quote Originally Posted by ffranky View Post
    Because I don't see anyone much better than Cousins and he already has a year of NFL experience, albeit in a backup roll. I think he does have some game experience when RG3 went down
    And you are ??? that anyone should trust your QB evaluation?

This is a very dumb idea. Cousins was a fourth rounder who hasn't done anything to show that he's even worth that pick, and you want to give up a third for him because he has a year's experience riding the pine???? Really???

I'd sooner take a chance on Dog-Killer or Romo if they make it to FA. At least we wouldn't waste a third round pick on a QB another team doesn't even think will make a decent backup.
    Should have kept Marshawn ... and Andy ... Jairus ...

Buffalo Bills, 2000-????: same trailer, different park.
    1999 ... 11-5, playoff loss
    2000 .... 8-8
    2001 .... 3-13
    2002 .... 8-8
    2003 ... 6-10
    2004 ... 9-7
    2005 ... 5-11
    2006 ... 7-9
    2007 ...
    7-9
    2008 ... 7-9
    2009 ... 6-10