Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: Trade for Kaepernick

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,035

    Default

    Buffalo Bills

    FREE iPad Download

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchmurraydowntown View Post
    Next year? They'll have him play now.
    He very well might wrestle the spot away from Smith, but I think they like having him come in as a change of pace player at QB.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    1,733

    Default

    Do people not understand that this is all Harbaugh system and design of the play? His sceme is one of the best by design with a little smash mouth involved. He understands the flow and tendencies of the game. Trust me Fitz would be much better under Harbaugh than Gailey. Which doesn't make Kaepernick an all star. Alex Smith was all but written off until Harbaugh, now he's one of the most consistent QBs in the league.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    23,035

    Default

    Yeah, he seems pretty good! I'll bet San Francisco doesn't see it - we could probably get him for peanuts!

    *Sarcasm*

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,800

    Default

    Ah Ha!
    Super Mods moved yet another quality post for no good reason....
    Talking about trying to trade a player to the Bills...So it makes it Bills related...

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    40,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2McGEE4 View Post
    Do people not understand that this is all Harbaugh system and design of the play? His sceme is one of the best by design with a little smash mouth involved. He understands the flow and tendencies of the game. Trust me Fitz would be much better under Harbaugh than Gailey. Which doesn't make Kaepernick an all star. Alex Smith was all but written off until Harbaugh, now he's one of the most consistent QBs in the league.
    I think Kaepernick deserves some credit, he is throwing a nice ball. Funny thing on Harbaugh's 49ers, they are 15-1 when scoring 20 points. Gailey is 9-12.
    With his passion for the game and never-ending loyalty to the great fans of Buffalo, he embodied what all owners in sports strive to be.

    --Terry and Kim Pegula

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    26,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buffbill77 View Post
    Ah Ha!
    Super Mods moved yet another quality post for no good reason....
    Talking about trying to trade a player to the Bills...So it makes it Bills related...
    Technically, it's speculation.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

    Creator of the 'Leg Talent Index'

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    1,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBills4Life View Post
    I think Kaepernick deserves some credit, he is throwing a nice ball. Funny thing on Harbaugh's 49ers, they are 15-1 when scoring 20 points. Gailey is 9-12.
    I give him credit totally... but throw him in Oaklands system with their coaching and trading would not be mentioned. This has a lot to do with Harbaugh, his system and mindset he get his players in.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2McGEE4 View Post
    Do people not understand that this is all Harbaugh system and design of the play? His sceme is one of the best by design with a little smash mouth involved. He understands the flow and tendencies of the game. Trust me Fitz would be much better under Harbaugh than Gailey. Which doesn't make Kaepernick an all star. Alex Smith was all but written off until Harbaugh, now he's one of the most consistent QBs in the league.
    Against the best defense in the league, Kaepernick sliced them up and did so with ease. He looked much better than Smith did against the NYG and the first half of the Rams game (I was there and Smith looked pretty off before he was knocked out of the game) Colin started cold against the Rams and got better as the game wore on. With a full week of practice, he was pretty good last night and may have taken the job from Smith. His throws were very accurate and he showed he could do all the throws - he completed the longest pass from scrimmage by the 49ers this year and gave Harbaugh a lot to think about.
    Adopt-a-Bill 2014 Marquise Goodwin

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Parts unknown
    Posts
    1,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grundy208 View Post
    Well, if we can't have Colin, how bout Jason Campbell. And I'm not saying just because tonight.
    Did you ever see the tv show intervention?

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    S.E. Idaho
    Posts
    7,984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superbowl View Post
    Did you ever see the tv show intervention?
    The show about quitters?
    "I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it."

    Missy Misdemeanor Elliot

  11. #31
    baloo1971 Guest

    Default

    its one game.. we have been down this path in the past.. losmen.... qbs are like the lotto... you never know

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    39

    Default

    I highly doubt they give him up
    Football Road Trips
    Buffalo Bills Bus Trips & Detroit Lions Bus Trips
    Bus Tours From Toronto to Buffalo Bills and Detroit Lions football games.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •