Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trade for Kaepernick

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by mitchmurraydowntown View Post
    Next year? They'll have him play now.
    He very well might wrestle the spot away from Smith, but I think they like having him come in as a change of pace player at QB.

Do people not understand that this is all Harbaugh system and design of the play? His sceme is one of the best by design with a little smash mouth involved. He understands the flow and tendencies of the game. Trust me Fitz would be much better under Harbaugh than Gailey. Which doesn't make Kaepernick an all star. Alex Smith was all but written off until Harbaugh, now he's one of the most consistent QBs in the league.

Yeah, he seems pretty good! I'll bet San Francisco doesn't see it - we could probably get him for peanuts!

*Sarcasm*

Ah Ha!
    Super Mods moved yet another quality post for no good reason....
    Talking about trying to trade a player to the Bills...So it makes it Bills related...

Quote Originally Posted by 2McGEE4 View Post
    Do people not understand that this is all Harbaugh system and design of the play? His sceme is one of the best by design with a little smash mouth involved. He understands the flow and tendencies of the game. Trust me Fitz would be much better under Harbaugh than Gailey. Which doesn't make Kaepernick an all star. Alex Smith was all but written off until Harbaugh, now he's one of the most consistent QBs in the league.
    I think Kaepernick deserves some credit, he is throwing a nice ball. Funny thing on Harbaugh's 49ers, they are 15-1 when scoring 20 points. Gailey is 9-12.
    With his passion for the game and never-ending loyalty to the great fans of Buffalo, he embodied what all owners in sports strive to be.

--Terry and Kim Pegula

Quote Originally Posted by buffbill77 View Post
    Ah Ha!
    Super Mods moved yet another quality post for no good reason....
    Talking about trying to trade a player to the Bills...So it makes it Bills related...
    Technically, it's speculation.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

Creator of the 'Leg Talent Index'

Quote Originally Posted by DaBills4Life View Post
    I think Kaepernick deserves some credit, he is throwing a nice ball. Funny thing on Harbaugh's 49ers, they are 15-1 when scoring 20 points. Gailey is 9-12.
    I give him credit totally... but throw him in Oaklands system with their coaching and trading would not be mentioned. This has a lot to do with Harbaugh, his system and mindset he get his players in.

Quote Originally Posted by 2McGEE4 View Post
    Against the best defense in the league, Kaepernick sliced them up and did so with ease. He looked much better than Smith did against the NYG and the first half of the Rams game (I was there and Smith looked pretty off before he was knocked out of the game) Colin started cold against the Rams and got better as the game wore on. With a full week of practice, he was pretty good last night and may have taken the job from Smith. His throws were very accurate and he showed he could do all the throws - he completed the longest pass from scrimmage by the 49ers this year and gave Harbaugh a lot to think about.
    Adopt-a-Bill 2014 Marquise Goodwin

Quote Originally Posted by grundy208 View Post
    Well, if we can't have Colin, how bout Jason Campbell. And I'm not saying just because tonight.
    Did you ever see the tv show intervention?

Quote Originally Posted by superbowl View Post
    Did you ever see the tv show intervention?
    The show about quitters?
    "I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it."

Missy Misdemeanor Elliot

baloo1971 Guest

its one game.. we have been down this path in the past.. losmen.... qbs are like the lotto... you never know

I highly doubt they give him up
    Football Road Trips
    Buffalo Bills Bus Trips & Detroit Lions Bus Trips
    Bus Tours From Toronto to Buffalo Bills and Detroit Lions football games.