Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: this weeks colts game is the biggest game since 2004 vs Pittsburg

Default this weeks colts game is the biggest game since 2004 vs Pittsburg

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

If we win the bills playoff chances are very possible with only being 1 game out. If we lose we are 3 games out and no tie braker...aka done

Great memory that game was... Classic Buffalo Failure...

There have been a few big games. 2006 Titants @ Bills in week 16, most felt the winner would go to the playoffs, Titans won and did go to the playoffs. 2007 Bills @ Browns, both teams controlled their own destiny in week week 15, win out and your in. Browns beat Bills and made playoffs. 2008 we were 6-5 with 2 home games up on the schedule, we lost a brutal game to San Fran and then lost the next week to Miami, followed up by a road loss to the Jets.

Now we are there again. They have a real chance with the hardest part of the schedule over. I think they fail again.
    Mock Draft:
    1st- Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina
    2nd- Ja'Wuan James, OT, Tennessee
    3rd- Trent Murphy, DE, Stanford
    4th- Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    5th- Preston Brown, LB, Louisville
    7th- Travis Carrie, CB, Ohio

Was that the game that Bledsoe didn't know that it was 4th down?
    This signature won't change until the Bills make the playoffs - January 12, 2006

Quote Originally Posted by FieldGeneral View Post
    Your thinking of Mcgahee vs the Patriots.

I went to that 04 pittsburgh game. Most depressing, humiliating walk to the car ever afterwards. Nothing worse than losing to 3rd stringers and steelers fan ridiculing youas you walk by...awwwwwful!

Quote Originally Posted by steptide View Post
    I went to that 04 pittsburgh game. Most depressing, humiliating walk to the car ever afterwards. Nothing worse than losing to 3rd stringers and steelers fan ridiculing youas you walk by...awwwwwful!
    Yup, I was there too. All the steeler fans around really made that game depressing. The Steelers were dominant that year though, the entire team was.
    GO BILLS!

My daughter and I will be there with all our Bills gear. Got tickets from friends who couldn't make the game, so we'll be sitting in the middle of a bunch of Colts season ticket holders. My wife is already in fear for our lives, but we plan to be as obnoxious as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Billiveeee View Post
    If we win the bills playoff chances are very possible with only being 1 game out. If we lose we are 3 games out and no tie braker...aka done

Well, if you consider it a desperate goal to make it to the playoffs as fodder. I don't.

This team isn't good enough to do any real damage in the playoffs. And this game isn't all that big. I'd take just about any Pats* game as bigger than this one, and maybe the Houston game this year when it looked like we had a small chance to win it.

Quote Originally Posted by FieldGeneral View Post
    It was the game the Steelers THIRD stringers beat us without Brian St Pierre throwing a single pass after coming in at halftime.

all the 4-6 teams have aspiriations of the playoffs and none will make it.
    Cincy/pitt/colts - 2 of these 3 will be there at the end, they're the better teams.
    The 4-6 bottom feeders are all laughers and have no business being
    mentioned in the same sentence with the word playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by indybillsfan View Post
    My daughter and I will be there with all our Bills gear. Got tickets from friends who couldn't make the game, so we'll be sitting in the middle of a bunch of Colts season ticket holders. My wife is already in fear for our lives, but we plan to be as obnoxious as possible.
    You'll be fine. Colts fans are the most mellow fans in the NFL. Those domes have made them soft!
    #BeatemBills

They do have businees being mentioned in the same sentence as playoffs.Being in not making the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by jrober38 View Post
    It was the game the Steelers THIRD stringers beat us without Brian St Pierre throwing a single pass after coming in at halftime.
    I remember that, but wasn't there a game where Bledsoe threw the ball away on 4th down? For some reason, Phily or Pittsburgh come to mind.
    This signature won't change until the Bills make the playoffs - January 12, 2006

I was there that fateful day in 2004 as well. That was the one year I had season tickets.

Man that drive home sucked as bad as I had ever experienced

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1237006_417793431666201_616460147_n.jpg
    14 years. Our Playoff drought has entered puberty.

Watching that just made me depressed.
    TRUE FANS STICK WITH THEIR TEAM THROUGH THE GOOD AND BAD EVEN THE TIMES WHEN OUR TEAMS ARE BAD AND THEY IRRITATE US WHEN THEY DON"T MAKE A CHANGE WHICH MAKES US THE BEST FANS IN THE LEAGUE NO QUESTION ABOUT IT WE HAVE ENDURED SO MUCH YET WE KEEP COMING BACK TO SHOW SUPPORT I LOVE YOU DIE HARD FELLOW BILLS FANS AND SABRES FANS GO BILLS AND GO SABRES.

PSN name: Bfan, Add me to your. PSN friends list. If you want to know my Steam name PM me.[SIGPIC]

Since practically speaking the Bills need to run the table to have more than a very long shot at making the playoffs, every game from here on out is about as important as a game can be. The Bills put themselves in this hole by losing games they should have won this season, including the Titans game.
    My adopt-a-Bill is Marcel Dareus.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBills4Life View Post
    There have been a few big games. 2006 Titants @ Bills in week 16, most felt the winner would go to the playoffs, Titans won and did go to the playoffs. 2007 Bills @ Browns, both teams controlled their own destiny in week week 15, win out and your in. Browns beat Bills and made playoffs. 2008 we were 6-5 with 2 home games up on the schedule, we lost a brutal game to San Fran and then lost the next week to Miami, followed up by a road loss to the Jets.

Now we are there again. They have a real chance with the hardest part of the schedule over. I think they fail again.
    The Browns missed the playoffs at 10-6 that year. Good post anyway.
    Owner of the BBSFL's Black Rock Skyhawks, est. 2011.

what if we control the time of possesion again like last week and run the snot out of em ? say we win ?
    Don't get hit