Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alex Smith?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I am truly laughing my *** off at the spammer's canned response.

"I wanted to type a quick remark in order to thank you for all the fabulous secrets you are writing on this site"...yeah because there is a lot of groundbreaking "secrets" on these boards.

"I 'd repeat that most of us readers are undeniably blessed to exist in a good site with very many lovely professionals with great tactics." ...um yeah, most of the people here can barely pull their head out of their asses.

" I feel truly privileged to have come across your web pages and look forward to some more fabulous minutes reading here. Thank you again for all the details." ...yeah it is fabulous reading a bunch of children bickering over the internet.

Honestly, I think Smith could be pretty good in our offense. Wouldn't be a bad idea.

CK is there starter for Sunday if he can produce in 1st team practice reps
    Last edited by Strethor; 11-22-2012 at 08:25 PM.

NO Fitz is a better QB than Alex

This is an interesting situation, because Alex Smith is nearly putting up a 3-1 TD:INT ratio, hitting 70% of his passes for 8 yards per attempt, and putting up decent yardage. That is an elite stat line.

Colin got the start because he is a play maker, while Smith is more of a game manager. Smith could be a one coach wonder, or become the next Drew Brees who plays with a gigantic chip on his shoulder for getting screwed in San Fran. He's only 28 years old, I'd expect Nix to look into the situation.

Heck no this would be a lateral move not an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by billsfan1516 View Post
    With the emergence of Colin Kaepernick would it be a good idea to trade for Alex? Now here me out first, I know we as Bills fans all love Ryan Fitzpatrick but would you consider a former first round draft pick turned stud in Alex Smith? His cap hit won't be much different than what Fitz's is.

Now it appears we are in agreement that Fitz is worth a couple of firsts so what would you be willing to give up? 4 firsts? 2 1st's and a 2nd?

What say you Bills Mafia?
    Smith is a joke of a QB really. Doesn't deserve to see the field

Better than Fitz by a long shot.