Thread: Patriots aren't out of the woods yet

Default Patriots aren't out of the woods yet

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Looking at the remaining schedule, i see potential for 4 losses.

@ jets (no gronkowski, jets will be ready in primtime and rex always plays the pats tough...potential loss)
    @ dolphins (i see the patriots easily winning this game)
    vs texans (houtson's defense without having to worry about gronk, good offfense, potenital loss)
    vs 49ers (49ers are a better team with kaepernick, again no gronk, potential loss)
    @ jacksonville (pats should easily win this one but jags gave houtson a scare...longshot)
    vs dolphins (dolphins with a chance to ruin the pats playoff position...longshot)

The last two weeks should be pats wins but hey who knows...as the teams are right there with them, the pressure could get to them in the end.

Go Bills!

optimistic thread is optimistic.
    You had me at 'meat tornado.'

2013 NFL Draft

Cordarelle Patterson or bust!

I dont want to deal with the jets too...

i think we want the pats to beat the jets, then we have to beat the jets in our last game of the year

They still have Welker, Lloyd, Brady, Ridley, and possibly Hernandez.... They won the division and will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by billsfed View Post
    Looking at the remaining schedule, i see potential for 4 losses.

@ jets (no gronkowski, jets will be ready in primtime and rex always plays the pats tough...potential loss)
    @ dolphins (i see the patriots easily winning this game)
    vs texans (houtson's defense without having to worry about gronk, good offfense, potenital loss)
    vs 49ers (49ers are a better team with kaepernick, again no gronk, potential loss)
    @ jacksonville (pats should easily win this one but jags gave houtson a scare...longshot)
    vs dolphins (dolphins with a chance to ruin the pats playoff position...longshot)

The last two weeks should be pats wins but hey who knows...as the teams are right there with them, the pressure could get to them in the end.

Go Bills!
    The Patriots haven't lost a game in Nov/Dec since 2009, in fact they are something like 18-0 in their last Nov/Dec games.

In other words, it's over. And at this point if there are any delusions of the Bills making the playoffs as a wildcard you should be rooting for the Pats to run the table because it helps our strength of schedule and they will be beating the Jets and Dolphins twice in the process.

I believe our best shot is if the Pats just beat everyone that we're competing against. We're gonna have to think Wild Card. Pats beating the Jets would be a good thing. We need the Jets to be behind us by 2 games by the end of the year.
    Adopt a Bill 2012: Ron Brooks is going to be a beast! Write that ish down!

If you don't bleed red white and blue then get out of the house cause you're not part of the family.

..... so where are the 4 potential losses? I see ONE potential loss.

Quote Originally Posted by ThankEvans83 View Post
    ..... so where are the 4 potential losses? I see ONE potential loss.
    So you don't see Houston and SF BOTH as losses? Wow...

I need Patriots to go at least 12-4 because of my future bets I did

Hernandez will be back soon, he's no Gronk, but he's a beast as well...The Patriots win the AFCE again....I see 11-5. I think they beat the Jets , Jags and win one of the SF or HOU game.I also think they might split with MIA. Like us, the Dolphins play them hard every year...
    For those about to rock...We salute you.

meh we lost our 2 games against them its just easier and better if they end the jets chances thursday and knock miami out as well!
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!

I enjoy the idea of seeing the Patriots being beat and getting down about it like I enjoy a cozy fire, but I think the Bills need to use the Patriots as a meat-shield to make it to the Wildcard Playoffs.
    Do you feel like we do?

not going to happen unless they REALLY tank. for the division, we need to end up with a better record than them because they're already 3-0 in division and beat us twice.