Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Bills fans viciously assaulted, 94 ejections and one death at Miami game

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

That really sucks. Time for Russ to beef up security in the parking lots.

While walking down Abbott Road to get into the stadium, people were dropping glass beer bottles all over the path, a mile long. Not to mention the mess left in the parking lot after the game. Never before have I seen it this bad. The atmosphere was great for a night game, the behavior, not so much.

Sounds like it was more like a leper colony than a football game. Mad Max beyond thunder dome ****. Were their barrels with fire inside them and ***abonds raping and pillaging.
    Trade down...

1. Cordarelle Patterson (WR)
    2.(a) Ryan Nassib (QB)
    2.(b) Keenan Allen (WR)
    3.(a) Tyrann Matthieu (CB)
    3.(b) Jon Bostic (ILB)
    4. Jelani Jenkins (OLB)
    5. Gavin Escobar (TE)
    6. Garrett Chilkey(OG)

Quote Originally Posted by Cavington View Post
    Sounds like it was more like a leper colony than a football game. Mad Max beyond thunder dome ****. Were their barrels with fire inside them and ***abonds raping and pillaging.
    Actually there were. Only they called it "tailgating".
    "I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it."

Missy Misdemeanor Elliot

Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeAndy View Post
    I'd be willing to say 99% alcohol related.
    Yup...without a doubt

Best Fans in the NFL

2014 Adopt-A-Bill: Mario Williams

Quote Originally Posted by TheWien View Post
    So you guys can't get drunk without throwing fists at each other, huh?

Sheesh, city of orcs.

I know. Thank goodness there are no problems with drunkenness or violence elsewhere in the U.S.

This is my 1st year as a season ticket holder... It has been a blast so far and it was a rowdy crowd on thursday but I didn't get any those people getting kicked out etc., the drunks that were around us were all hilarious, Nobody was yelling obscenities or anything like that just funny 1 liners. The real problem has been out in the parking lot after the games, everyone is either in a bad mood when we lose or just obnoxious to the other fans when we win, yelling out all sorts of things, saw many fights in the parking lot after every game so far, it's so out of control and there is nobody to watch these goons once you leave the stadium.

Was Chris Kelsay one of those ejections?
    “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” -William Ward

LOL at the guys telling me that it happens in every other city in the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavington View Post
    Yes, and tina turner

Quote Originally Posted by letsgobuffalo View Post
    All I'm going to say about guys getting assaulted is that it takes 2 to tango. You don't just get "randomly attacked" at games unless you're getting your nose into business. Not saying ti doesn't ever happen, because it does, but come on.

Only ONCE have I felt in danger at a Bills game before. I was 12 and a fight broke out a couple rows in front of me. ONCE in SEVENTEEN YEARS of season tickets.

I can't be the only one who didn't really have any problems at the game, can I?
    Doesn't always take two to tango.

I was 16 and walking into the Bills vs Miami game. It was probably 10 degrees outside and the Bills had been pretty lame that year.

So some little old man walks up to me and my friends drunk as all hell.

"Whoshhh gonna win guysshhhh?"

I replied "I hope the Bills do but we gotta stop Ricky Williams, if we don't were effed!"

Bam he punches me right in the eye and I fall on the ice and hit my head so hard I was seeing stars for awhile.

And what does the security guard do that watches this happen? Picks the guy that hit me up because he stumbled too and laughed at us and told us to get in the stadium and enjoy the game.

So not only do I get sucker punched by a man twenty years older than me, I get laughed at and the same punishment as the guy that assaulted me, nothing.

City of Disgruntled Neighbors
    "What matters is two years and three years down the road, if we have this thing turned around in the right direction and we're winning," Nix said. "I know before I'm asked this, you're going to think I'm crazy, but we're not that far away."

“Russ and I scanned a list of possible candidates,” Wilson said. “We didn’t know them. I didn’t know them. I don’t think Russ did. We narrowed it down to two candidates for the job of general manager of football, two in-house candidates.”

Whats funny is the people that go just to get drunk and don't even pay attention to the game...

This is terrible to read but I'm a tad bit confused. They were CELEBRATING the big win, but they left after the 1st quarter?
    Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut25 View Post
    note to self, never fly with jimbo if you want to have luck enough to actually get to where you're going.

I went to most all the games when I still lived in the area in the 70's and 80's. I recall the game that ended prime time games for a while at the Ralph; some drunken idiot climbed out on the wire holding up the net behind the goalposts, and Ralph said then no more night games where the franchise would look cheap. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if that decision was made again.

I'm not a teetotaler or prude, and back in the day we'd have a few beers in the lot before and after the game. But we never got so obnoxiously drunk that we'd get in fights, etc. There's relatively easy solutions to all this:

1. Everyone coming into the stadium gets breathalyzed, and if you're over the limit you don't get in. Period.

2. No alcohol sold in the stadium during the game.

3. More security guards in the parking lots post-game, with the ability to lock guys up if needed.

The NFL is already fighting lost revenues because people would rather sit in the comfort of their home to watch a game. You can bet they'll continue to crack down even harder on this stuff to make games more family and fan friendly, as they should.

The one and only game I've ever been to at RWS was an experience I will never forget in my life. I've been to a lot of college and professional football games in my life but I have never seen anything as to what I saw on the MNF game against the Cowboys a few years ago. I remember just standing in that stadium after George Wilson's pick 6 in the first quarter and couldn't believe all the beer throwing, fans running down and getting in Cowboy fans face, people being ejected, fights, etc, etc that I saw. I haven't been back since.
    **Doug Whaley Supporter**

Some of you need to get off your high horse, first of all this happens every where and second, man some of you are squares. I'm 30 and love to party it up before games. I don't cause have any issues and would never be ejected.
    Sammy Freakin Watkins

Quote Originally Posted by BillsLunaticEZE View Post
    Some of you need to get off your high horse, first of all this happens every where and second, man some of you are squares. I'm 30 and love to party it up before games. I don't cause have any issues and would never be ejected.
    No it doesn't and if it does it's at much smaller volume. I've been to night, prime time games and have never seen anything remotely close to what I've seen at RWS.
    **Doug Whaley Supporter**

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGatorsBuffaloBills View Post
    The one and only game I've ever been to at RWS was an experience I will never forget in my life. I've been to a lot of college and professional football games in my life but I have never seen anything as to what I saw on the MNF game against the Cowboys a few years ago. I remember just standing in that stadium after George Wilson's pick 6 in the first quarter and couldn't believe all the beer throwing, fans running down and getting in Cowboy fans face, people being ejected, fights, etc, etc that I saw. I haven't been back since.
    I went to the Ravens-Browns game in Cleveland this month and you would think it would have been brutal there.. the fans were great... I didn't see any problems at all... it was a great time...

There probably weren't TOO many alcohol related ejections at that game. A stat that people may find surprising: On average 79% of ejections at bills games are smoking related. Now, I'm not going to say I know how many of the smokers are drunk, I don't know. As for the people complaining about others in the stands, if you have an issue with somebody go tell security. They will take care of it. You don't even need to leave your seat for it. There's a number you can text during the game and give seat numbers and sections and they will send over security to take care of it. Having worked security at the ralph I've seen the worst of the worst *******s, and have PLEANTY of stories to tell. That being said, security IS understaffed at every game. Simply because it is difficult for them to find guards to work the game. They actually use 3 different companies to handle these games and STILL can't get enough. I personally said absolutely not when they asked me to work that game. I knew that it would be insane. Personally I think they need to either further limit the sales of alchol or completely ban it on the stadium grounds.....of course nothing is stopping them from tailgating in a private lot and coming in bombed anyways....maybe the OP police and sherrifs office should have a larger presence. There are less then 20 sherrifs officers at each game...