Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Top ten things Bills coaches can tell Kelsey so he wont play Sunday

The team has been playing better with out you Chris. Your cut. Now let Mario get his #. If you like to work off some of the money back you have not deserved you can come in for motivational speakings before the games. It seems that your words speak louder then your actions.

Quote Originally Posted by superbowl View Post
    Thats ok Chrissy you rest up...... You would never believe what happened to the dome.....We are flying you in on private jet one layover in Gaza.......The doctor was looking at the wrong X ray you need 7 more weeks off.......Wildcat NFL strike.......we want to keep you fresh for next year....You been suspended for your vicious hits.....A tidal wave hit Indiana....... You guys come up with the next two Have FUN

When you think the bar of dumb was set so low it couldn't be gone under......
    "Good teams put it in the end zone. Teams like us kick field goals.'' - TJ Houshmandzadeh

"Potential means you ain't done $&%# yet" - Bill Parcells

There's a difference between winning a single game and establishing a winning organization. - indybillsfan

Adopt a Bill 2014 - #93 Randell Johnson - HOOT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Svupper View Post
    Winner.
    It is also sad because it is the truth.
    Kyle Moore has been lights out since he entered the staring lineup and I see him as a great rotational player and with a very deep DE draft class is see them with Mario, Anderson, Kyle and a rookie (hopefully a 1 rounder) or two next year as DE's and we should be set for years to come with a great DL.

Since taking over for Kelsay - 5 tackles, 3 solo, 1 sack.

Kelsay the two games before he got hurt? 5 tackles, 3 solo and 1 sack.

So I guess Kelsay was playing "lights out" too then, right?
    "Good teams put it in the end zone. Teams like us kick field goals.'' - TJ Houshmandzadeh

There's a difference between winning a single game and establishing a winning organization. - indybillsfan

Quote Originally Posted by FlaFitz View Post
    When you think the bar of dumb was set so low it couldn't be gone under......
    your old lady goes under the bar pretty low

your old lady goes under the bar pretty low

First the whole statement - childish and just plain stupid. But my old lady? Who even says that any more?

First the whole statement - childish and just plain stupid. But my old lady? Who even says that any more?
    I am sorry in your case i should have said significant other i was unaware of your alternative life style Guess the bar is very low for you

I am sorry in your case i should have said significant other i was unaware of your alternative life style Guess the bar is very low for you
    If you're suggesting homosexuality is a lower form of lifestyle, you better starting running.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

Quote Originally Posted by BFID View Post
    How big is yours?

Ok - we have gone from childish and dumb to idiotic

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSeriousAllTheTimeTotallyNotAHypocrite View Post
    If you're suggesting homosexuality is a lower form of lifestyle, you better starting running.
    O God not you again........lol Happy Thanksgiving...... no not refering to that

O God not you again........lol Happy Thanksgiving...... no not refering to that
    Good. It would be a shame if that was your intention

How big is yours?

Ok - we have gone from childish and dumb to idiotic
    I say dear sir, could you please upgrade your photo of a never so good punter. Maybe higher the bar a little and reach for a all-pro long snapper. God day sir.

I say dear sir, could you please upgrade your photo of a never so good punter. Maybe higher the bar a little and reach for a all-pro long snapper. God day sir.
    John Denney? You traitor!

How big is yours?

This superbowl guy has it all figured out.
    These words were written:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sampten View Post
    Call me crazy, but I'd trade Watkins for our first and their (Cleveland) 1st next year.

Quote Originally Posted by jayryp80 View Post
    This superbowl guy has it all figured out.
    Superbowl!

How big is yours?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSeriousAllTheTimeTotallyNotAHypocrite View Post
    John Denney? You traitor!
    Believe it or not i talk to Art Still from time to time he doesnt have high grades for Mr Kelsay or Bills fans fr FLa

All pro - pro bowl - yeah - he was and isn't very good.

Man - I hate when the Jr High schools are closed!!

i do believe Mr Flafitz has left us.......... must be tending to his turnip farm

oooops he still is with us.... i must go i have to take down my Marv Bateman posters been meaning to do that

I see a guy with an unhealthy infatuation with a player that is currently on the Cowboys and another that is a backup DE who was never good in the first place. Both are from the forgettable decade of failure yet he will not stop defending them. So sad. Time for a new sig pic, chief. Move on.
    "What matters is two years and three years down the road, if we have this thing turned around in the right direction and we're winning," Nix said. "I know before I'm asked this, you're going to think I'm crazy, but we're not that far away."

“Russ and I scanned a list of possible candidates,” Wilson said. “We didn’t know them. I didn’t know them. I don’t think Russ did. We narrowed it down to two candidates for the job of general manager of football, two in-house candidates.”