Thread: AP: Bills S Byrd following in father's footsteps

Default AP: Bills S Byrd following in father's footsteps

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) - Growing up, Jairus Byrd remembers the days when the new shipment of San Diego Chargers helmets would arrive. Quick as he could, Byrd would pull one over his tiny head an...

Click Here For Full Story...

A buddy of mine met Jairus at a VIP function and said what a class guy and family-oriented guy he is. Jairus is definitely one we can be proud of.

Following his fathers footsteps right to Chicago in the off-season!

We need to re-sign him ASAP!!
    Welcome to Buffalo 2014 draftees!

Quote Originally Posted by bills31 View Post

100% right

Quote Originally Posted by bills31 View Post

Even better why don't we convince Gil to come to Buffalo.

What a nice article. Jarius is a class act, love the guy and I hope he plays his whole career here.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinocoach View Post
    I agree with this so much I don't know if I want it tattooed on my *** or crocheted on a throw pillow
    The empty vessel rings the loudest.

Quote Originally Posted by Getta513 View Post
    Boy ....you whats & them avatars, got to bed before i tell yous momma that kids are tryna play with the grown folks...... Get Now. !!!

Dear Buddy Nix.....

despite what some people say I really do like you and the job you've done here in Buffalo since taking over....I think a lot of people overlook the fact that when you and Chan took over that first year, THERE WASN'T EVEN A FOOTBALL TEAM IN BUFFALO...yeah....that first year doesn't even count in my mind because of how horrible we were...that's why I'm willing to give Chan ONE more year to turn this thing around.....that being said.....the single most biggest thing that you could possibly do is lock up the very best safety in the league....please....that's all I'm asking....he's young, a very high character guy that can actually play his tail off, family man and good role model for kids.....if we have to overpay then we have to overpay....just make sure he doesn't even get a sniff of free agency....

Sincerely yours,

Life long Bills Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DiehardBilliever View Post
    Dear Buddy Nix.....

despite what some people say I really do like you and the job you've done here in Buffalo since taking over....I think a lot of people overlook the fact that when you and Chan took over that first year, THERE WASN'T EVEN A FOOTBALL TEAM IN BUFFALO...yeah....that first year doesn't even count in my mind because of how horrible we were...that's why I'm willing to give Chan ONE more year to turn this thing around.....that being said.....the single most biggest thing that you could possibly do is lock up the very best safety in the league....please....that's all I'm asking....he's young, a very high character guy that can actually play his tail off, family man and good role model for kids.....if we have to overpay then we have to overpay....just make sure he doesn't even get a sniff of free agency....

Sincerely yours,

Life long Bills Fan
    I agree 100%
    Byrd is one of the top players on the Bills and one to build the team around.

Sammy Watkins is going to be ROTY.
    And sig this.... Watkins will set the Bears on their ears opening day. 120 yds, 2 TD's and a return for TD.