Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We have this game in the bag

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Colts fans have it way too good! They deserve a little heart break. We deserve something to be proud of and something to be excited for!

Quote Originally Posted by indybillsfan View Post
    It helps to have a background in biochemistry. That's all I'll say.......
    It's right around here when I stopped laughing and started to get creeped out.

LOL funniest thread I've read in years. GO BILLS
    "Go Bills"

Just slip it into their gameday gateraid

Since I live here, I can tell you that something will be snuck into the Colts drinking water at their hotel the night before the game that will ensure a Bills victory. Just make sure you don't spread this around though........
    Well dude here's the deal. My daughter is an Indiana State Trooper in Noblesville. She is on her way to your house right now. However, if a few things happen this can be avoided. I will defend you at your hearing and my brother will post your bond if: 1) Peyton Manning signs with the Bills by Friday 2) A new stadium is built before the next home game and 3) All of the Jills come to my house for a sleepover. Otherwise, you're going down! We cannot tolerate terrorism! Oh, by the way, have a great day.

It'd be even more funny if the Colts shut us out lol

Good thread, I really hope we stomp these Colts on Sunday, let's take it one game at a time.
    Do you feel like we do?

Quote Originally Posted by KamargoK View Post
    It'd be even more funny if the Colts shut us out lol

Good thread, I really hope we stomp these Colts on Sunday, let's take it one game at a time.
    Why would that make it funnier? I don't think that would make this funny at all. This thread would be forgotten and the horrible posters would come out.

But now, it would be funnier, because I said it wouldn't. But, of course, because I knew that, it really won't. Inconceivable!
    "I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it."

Missy Misdemeanor Elliot

That's weird, there's a bunch of flashing red lights around my house......

That's weird, there's a bunch of flashing red lights around my house......
    Sweet. Bills colors. It's a sign
    2014 Adopt a Bill---Chris Williams

It helps to have a background in biochemistry. That's all I'll say.......
    Love it buddy! Son't go light on them either. Get your passport ready for the Toronto game...get started early for that haha

Best Fans in the NFL

2014 Adopt-A-Bill: Mario Williams

this would be their only chance to win this game !

Quote Originally Posted by grundy208 View Post
    Why would that make it funnier? I don't think that would make this funny at all. This thread would be forgotten and the horrible posters would come out.

But now, it would be funnier, because I said it wouldn't. But, of course, because I knew that, it really won't. Inconceivable!
    Funnier as in, before every game this season, the colts drink a "supplement drink". It'd be funny if the "Bills Supplement" mixed with the colts gamely drink and they turned into Super-Goliaths. Poetic Justice and chemistry.... you're right though, not funnier, a tragedy.
    Do you feel like we do?

Quote Originally Posted by KamargoK View Post
    Funnier as in, before every game this season, the colts drink a "supplement drink". It'd be funny if the "Bills Supplement" mixed with the colts gamely drink and they turned into Super-Goliaths. Poetic Justice and chemistry.... you're right though, not funnier, a tragedy.
    Haha! I don't even know what to say.
    "I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it."

Missy Misdemeanor Elliot

Quote Originally Posted by grundy208 View Post
    Haha! I don't even know what to say.
    Well he's clearly on drugs so I wouldn't want to continue speaking to him either.
    You had me at 'meat tornado.'

2013 NFL Draft

Cordarelle Patterson or bust!

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamCody View Post
    On this day, I call for a fatwa against Chuck Pagano, Andrew Luck, and Robert Mathis of the American football team "The Indianapolis Colts."

For too long, the Colts have been allowed to pass with impunity, their defense allowed to ra***e the backfields of their opponents. I say no more! No more can a rebuilding team with a rookie quarterback be allowed to achieve glory in a league where we, the Bills faithful, have been wallowing in unholy mediocrity.

We cannot allow them to come out of nowhere and take a playoff birth that is ours by right of blood and suffering! We must take the fight to them. Now, the pundits say this is a battle for bragging rights, that we come in just looking for ownership of Lucas Oil, but I say no! This is a fight that is much larger! We cannot continue to live in a world where a team can return from purgatory in one year while a decade-long rebuilding project has yet to see the promised land!

We must bomb it deep! We must control the trenches! We must stop their drives! We must pick them off, one by one! This is what glorious Levy wants! So, my beloved Bills warriors, suit up with honor and know that you fight for something larger than your pride, you fight for the faith of Bills fans everywhere! My fellow Bills fans, keep these beloved warriors in your thoughts as they suit up for the fight. Know that they fight for you, and the glory of our homes! Their helmets may break, but together our resolve never will!

Bills nation! Pump your chests and say no more! No more will Buffalo be the Afghanistan of the NFL! We fight for a greater good, so that the Buffalos and Clevelands and Seattles and Jacksonvilles of the world can stand up to the might of the evil empire! And when we shock the world on Sunday, we pause to give thanks, and then move on to the next challenge. Today, Indianapolis, tomorrow the world!

Praise be to Levy and thanks to the everlasting Ralph Wilson!
    Talking my language...

Quote Originally Posted by vegasloveforthebills View Post
    Sweet. Bills colors. It's a sign
    Haha... this post literally made me LOL.

Don't mess with indy. He already knows too much about all of our anatomy...

Hey indy... I have some old biochemistry research connections @ Indy who hate football. They might be of help!

2014 Adopt-A-Bill: Da'Norris Searcy

Thanks to -realfan- for the beautiful tribute:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wquq4DTbC9E

Twitter @wyobilzfan

Good news everyone, I escaped from my pursuers last night so my plan is still in place!

The first signs of the plan working wil be when the Colts Oline men pants start turning brown and running down their legs.