Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kyle Moore will lose reps because of Kelsay per Chan Gailey

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Kelsay should be in during "running" situations. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by jayryp80 View Post
    Kelsay should be in during "running" situations. That's it.
    So Chan should ask the opposing coach if he plans to run the ball on certain downs so he can get Kelsay in there? Your theory makes no sense. There is no such thing as a running situation.

And everytime Kelsay is on the field I would call a play action rollout to his side because he bites on it every time. Kelsay may be a good person but for football we can definitely do better.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGatorsBuffaloBills View Post
    Per twitter. Say's he'll probably lose some reps but that Moore has earned the playing time he's been getting.

It's comical at how bad our head coach is. I've never seen so many bad personnel moves on one football team in my entire life. Why in Gods name would arguably are most consistent pass rusher lose reps to ANYONE at this point?!?
    Great...now it's back to no containment and no pass rush from that end. And the circus continues!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by writer21 View Post
    And everytime Kelsay is on the field I would call a play action rollout to his side because he bites on it every time. Kelsay may be a good person but for football we can definitely do better.
    .....unless we make the playoffs, this will be Kelsay's last 6 games in a Bills uniform....and it doesn't take a psychic to figure that one out....
    "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and conveniences,
    but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy ".......Martin Luther King

I've been a vocal critic of both Gailey and Kelsay, but I don't see this as such a big deal. Rotating players on the line is a reasonable and normal thing to do, it's just about finding the right balance. The staff also needs to be mindful of putting the right guys out there at the right time. If Kelsay reverts to form, Moore should get the lion's share of the reps.
    THE BLUEPRINT

Ladies and gents, your 2013 Buffalo Bills!*

*Note: Same as your 2001-2012 Buffalo Bills

LMAO, of course. Right means left to this organization. I'd have been shocked if they actually made the right decision and let Moore take the majority of snaps.

Gailey has to go, but it won't happen. too many foolish decisions by him.

Getting all fired up over something that hasn't happened yet? Can't you at least wait to see how it plays out?
    As soon as laws are necessary for men, they are no longer fit for freedom.
    - Pythagoras.

As long as Kelsay aint in there on passing downs I could careless. When Anderson comes back is when it will get tricky.
    Sammy Freakin Watkins

Quote Originally Posted by PABillsFan23 View Post
    So Chan should ask the opposing coach if he plans to run the ball on certain downs so he can get Kelsay in there? Your theory makes no sense. There is no such thing as a running situation.
    Quotations. Learn what they signify. And if there are "no running situations" you then understand how often Kelsay needs to be on the field.

Also, me saying something doesn't make it a "theory."

You saying something makes me dumb.
    Last edited by jayryp80; 11-21-2012 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RustySabre View Post
    Getting all fired up over something that hasn't happened yet? Can't you at least wait to see how it plays out?
    because it is always the same old same old with Gailey. we've seen it too many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Jm2009 View Post
    because it is always the same old same old with Gailey. we've seen it too many times.
    Then why bother to watch? Why post here? It's always the same so isn't it all a gross waste of your time?
    - Pythagoras.

Then why bother to watch? Why post here? It's always the same so isn't it all a gross waste of your time?
    always the same answer from homers. If you like Gailey fine, but most of us see he isn't HC material.Everygame he comes up with some beauties-esp. the wildcat nonsense at the worst times.

always the same answer from homers. If you like Gailey fine, but most of us see he isn't HC material.Everygame he comes up with some beauties-esp. the wildcat nonsense at the worst times.
    I never said anything about Gailley either way. I asked you a question, you didn't answer. You have a Gailey sucks agenda to push?
    - Pythagoras.

what the hell is going on in here?

(courtesy of DIESEL-USMC)

I never said anything about Gailley either way. I asked you a question, you didn't answer. You have a Gailey sucks agenda to push?
    I didn't make this thread, but Gailey makes too many bad decisions. what's with the agenda nonsense? most bills fans see the mistakes he makes. Are you Chan by any chance?

I didn't make this thread, but Gailey makes too many bad decisions. what's with the agenda nonsense? most bills fans see the mistakes he makes. Are you Chan by any chance?
    Zing!!

Quote Originally Posted by PABillsFan23 View Post
    You are 100% correct, the league has changed there are no run downs or pass downs. Teams are not afraid to do either on any down. Chan is stuck in 1990 when it comes to game day coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochester Bills View Post
    You are 100% correct, the league has changed there are no run downs or pass downs. Teams are not afraid to do either on any down. Chan is stuck in 1990 when it comes to game day coaching.
    you are 200% correct.