Thread: Justin Rogers

stir the pot Justin Rogers

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I'm honestly surprised more people haven't complained more about this kid...He's played just as bad if not more awful than Aaron Williams when he was healthy...His coverage skills in the slot are almost laughable....He's young but c'mon, I'd rather have Reggie Corner or Ashton Youboty back covering in the slot than him at this point haha

He is terrible and worse then A.Williams

Youboty was always hurt. He wasn't bad when healthy, but that was almost never. Reggie Corner was a guy i really liked, but he wasn't very consistent. He made a huge game saving pbu against denver one year but i really cacnct think of any other great plays he made. I think Brooks will take someones job next year, probably Rogers. I think Mckelvin played good yesterday, and that is now 3 games in a row where he has played well. Aaron Williams didn't play well in 3 games all season. I'll be really annoyed if that kid gets the job back.

he is a late round pick, not much is expected of him.

Justin is a 7th round pick out of that power house University of Richmond.

My expectations are for him to be a special teamer. Because he is getting 1st team reps just means we have to draft another Corner in April.

He hasn't been THAT bad, which is saying something for a 7th rounder. I can't argue that he's good, but he's really not expected to be, when you have 2 first round picks and a second rounder that should be performing at a MUCH higher level, but have failed to do so ( ok I'm not upset with THIS year's first rounder), all things considered, Rogers looks ok.

I don't even have it in me to blame the defense anymore.
    Con - victimize: deprive of by deceit;

I'm forty. For 75% of my life the Bills have sucked. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

For as good as he played last year, I am pretty shocked at how bad he's looked this year. He was arguably one of our best corners last year, at least in the nickle, but he hasn't shown anything close to where he was last year.
    **Doug Whaley Supporter**

Justin Rodgers is the guy who Wes Welker catches 200 yards on. I couldn't believe it when I saw him covering Wayne at times. But he's a late-round guy, no one was expecting much
    When the Bills hired Jauron and Gailey, the team's misfortunes were 100% predictable. At least Marrone has a chance to succeed.

He really hasn't been that bad up until yesterday.

A man's got to BILLieve in something. I BILLieve I'll have another drink.
    -- W.C. Fields

Who cares what round we picked him in, Stevie Johnson is a 7 round pick. The fact is Justin Rodgers is a terrible nickel corner, maybe the worst in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackington View Post
    Justin Rodgers is the guy who Wes Welker catches 200 yards on. I couldn't believe it when I saw him covering Wayne at times. But he's a late-round guy, no one was expecting much
    Worst player on the D. Always gets picked on by opposing QB when he's on the field. I don't care how young he is.

Watching Justin Rodgers yesterday was just sad! I thought Gilmore and Mckelvin held their own. I also thought Gilmore needed to shadow Wayne whether lined up in the slot or outside.

The offense looked like they did not have any game plan going into the game. Give Mario Williams credit, the guy is a beast. Imagine how great he and the front 4 can be with blitzes, and stunts!

Throw at him, it is a guaranteed completion.

He needs to change his name to toast since he gets burned so much. CBs need to play with confidence Rogers has none, he needs to be added to the suck list or released list.

They have him playing quarter nickel because of the safety/ linebacker draw patterns and when they ask that out of him, the other team knows to go to him. Teams are putting their best wide outs in the slot when they see that formation. We need to abandon rt hat formation.
    Sports