Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chan: I understand fans frustration

Default Chan: I understand fans frustration

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Bills head coach Chan Gailey was asked if he feels and senses the frustration of Buffalo’s fans with this season falling short of their expectations. “I don’t feel it because I don’t deal with the outside a lot, to be honest with you,” he said.*”But I know they are (frustrated). These are loyal, great fans [...]

Click here to read the latest blog entry...

Really Chan, you're working as hard as you can to get this where it needs to be ??????? Then how come Spiller only got 14 carries on Sunday ? Thanks for the effort but its a results driven society and your results fall far short of expectations, AGAIN !!!
    I raised my kids as Bills fans, should social services be talking to me about that ? Is that a form of child abuse ?

No you do not..
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something"-Plato (so don't try to come at me with the whole post count)

"Those who are willing to give up liberty for temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty"-Ben Franklin

Do the right thing Chan ..... RETIRE
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    " I spent half of my money on gambling, liquor, and wild women. The other half I wasted."
    WC Fields

Chan - Just man up, say you failed, and resign.

Nobody wants to hear another one of your rambling, excuse filled interviews, where you defend giving the ball to Spiller 14 times.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostbitMic View Post
    Lets hope he ends his pathetic bills career with another losing streak. I highly doubt any player believes in him or his gimmicky system.

He knows he is done at the end of the season, I guess he is just trying to say whatever to put as positive a spin as he can on this mess he helped create.

And nix is just as at fault and also needs to leave as far as Im concerned.

The more I think about this the angrier I get. Chan understands the fans frustration ?? He may understand the fans are frustrated but what he doesn't understand is the level of frustration. Hes been here only 3 years, the frustration level was high before he got here and all hes done is add to it. He was suppose to be the guy that changed things and he didn't.

The Colts were 2-14 last year and in 1 year they are headed to the playoffs as a wild card team, 1 year !! Chan has had 3 years and guess what, we're not headed to the playoffs anytime soon.

You have no idea how frustrated this fan base is Chan, no idea at all. I can't wait until you and all your babble leaves town.

I'm more than frustrated, i'm ****ing pissed off.
    I raised my kids as Bills fans, should social services be talking to me about that ? Is that a form of child abuse ?

Nothing Gailey has to say holds any merit anymore. I don't have any desire to listen to a word he has to say about this team and the situation we're in.
    Last edited by TThomas1991MVP; 11-27-2012 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by leftyman View Post
    and take Brandon, Litteman, and Overdorf with him... The whole front office needs to be cleansed of the losing culture over the last 13 years.....

Quote Originally Posted by NCBillman View Post
    Really Chan, you're working as hard as you can to get this where it needs to be ??????? Then how come Spiller only got 14 carries on Sunday ? Thanks for the effort but its a results driven society and your results fall far short of expectations, AGAIN !!!
    I would be pounding CJ Spiller until he can run no more. Then put in Fred Jackson until he can run no more.

You're average High School coach knows that 2 of your 3 best offensive players are RB's on this team. You need to give CJ the load and use Fred when needed.

Do you really, Chan? Then why do you keep the ball OUT of CJ's hands?

Sorry Chan... you seem like a nice guy, but your best IS NOT good enough! Have a nice life...

Why not us?!?!

And stop with screen after screen...it's not fooling anyone anymore. And NO MORE wild cat.

Quote Originally Posted by CrankyJay View Post
    And stop with screen after screen...it's not fooling anyone anymore. And NO MORE wild cat.
    Unfortunately, thats our main passing play besides the short slant... 11 games into the season, i don't see that improving one bit the rest of the year...

stir the pot

Hey Chan this is what happens to a team when you use a failed staffs backup QB as your franchise QB. You were set to fail right out of the gate. Never have I seen a new staff turn to a 7thrd backup cut by several teams and give the support like he was a 1strd top pick. 3 seasons of fail, all he had to do is ask any fan and they would have told him the biggest reason this team hasn't sniffed the playoffs is because OBD has avoided drafting QBs in the top of the draft. He screwed up picking Trent then finished it by running with the FitzThig. Set to fail right out of the gate. Its a QB driven league and we have a bunch of backups.

Quote Originally Posted by Schoffy33 View Post
    Sorry Chan... you seem like a nice guy, but your best IS NOT good enough! Have a nice life...
    THIS IS SPOT ON!!!!!!!! Chan i think you did your best this league has just passed you by. You cant deny it cuz Dick Fing Jurron has a better record with the Bills than you. Chris PLEASE quit sticking up for these guys it's getting old man be a journalist and tell it like it is. http://boards.buffalobills.com/images/smilies/cuss.gif

Quote Originally Posted by leftyman View Post
    Right on!
    “Win or lose, they’re going to know we fought. We may not win every fight, but they’re going to know they were in a fight, and that’s the kind of team we’re going to put on the field.” -- Doug Whaley, Buffalo Bills GM

Quote Originally Posted by FrostbitMic View Post
    This. It's time to do the right thing Chan. The fans here deserve better, and you are now going backwards and your record is worse than the man you were hired to replace.