Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Just Sayin' - If Cinci And Pitt lose And Bills Win, Still One Game Back

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Even if this team won out and made the playoffs by some miracle of fate....I'd expect them out one and done. This team doesn't often beat good teams. Let alone playoff teams.

This isn't a good team. And it isn't a team that is underperforming IMO and could be expected to just "turn it on". This is a pretty bad team with pretty evident and serious flaws. They don't belong in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by unclepete View Post
    Not true, that might have been the case last year when rg3 and luck were in
    the draft but this year there are no
    sure things. Just a bunch of Blaine
    Gabbert-esque prospects that will
    need lots of time to develop.
    Are you ****ing kidding me???

Every year according to this message board there isn't a "franchise" QB...

Also, they need to lose out so the 3 ring circus(Buddy,Chan, and Fitz) can get sent packing....

If not??

This is a 3-5 win team next year.

No, we're not kidding you
    With the exception of maybe Andy Dalton, no QB taken after the 4th overall pick has proven they are any better than what we presently have
    Granted, they all have an upside
    They give their fans a placebo of a potential franchise QB
    But likely none will ever be that elite QB you desire
    So you can feel good about drafting a new QB next year or every year but it does not mean you're actually getting a Franchise QB
    Just ask the Jets, the Bucs, etc

jc

Quote Originally Posted by wilcoam View Post
    No, we're not kidding you
    With the exception of maybe Andy Dalton, no QB taken after the 4th overall pick has proven they are any better than what we presently have
    Granted, they all have an upside
    They give their fans a placebo of a potential franchise QB
    But likely none will ever be that elite QB you desire
    So you can feel good about drafting a new QB next year or every year but it does not mean you're actually getting a Franchise QB
    Just ask the Jets, the Bucs, etc

jc
    Careful, this thread has shown there are many here who have trouble dealing with information that doesn't fit their pre-conceived opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunta53 View Post
    They'd still be an inferior team compared to the 2011 NYG if they ended up with the same record.

They lose to the Packers, Saints and 49ers and the Bills lose to the Titans, Jets and Colts.

Therefore the comparison is laughable despite their hypothetical identical record.
    These are the kind of posts that really anger me. What a BS, misleading post.
    Giants losses: Carolina (6-10), Jets (8-8), Washinton twice (5-11), Seattle (7-9), San Fran (13-3), Philly (8-8), New Orleans (13-3), Green Bay (15-1)
    Bills losses 2012: Jets (4-7), New England twice (8-3), San Fran (8-2-1), Tennessee (4-7), Houston (10-1), Indy (7-4)
    Do you think everyone on here is stupid? Like you could fool them by posting the worst teams we've lost to, and the best teams the Giants lost to?

The people that say that it's impossible for us to win are dumb enough. But the ones that say we still suck even if we do win...Are you serious? How could you ever enjoy watching football if you tell everyone they suck even if they win 5 in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Jm2009 View Post
    gailey continues to under utilize spiller and over use Fitz=no chance....Miami on the road and Seattle=losses.
    You haven't watched the games yet, so you don't know if Gailey will continue to under utilize Spiller. You're just making a prediction and treating it like a fact that has already occurred.

Quote Originally Posted by ReichOneBaby View Post
    Nope, it's a fact, the 2012 Bills will not make the playoffs..
    Literally the opposite of a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Literally the opposite of a fact.

I spent several hours posting last night on this very thing. Save your time; it's like speaking to a tree. There's no comprehension there of what facts really are.

I don't think anyone can reasonably expect the Bills to reach the playoffs, I know I don't, but that is opinion and not fact.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunta53 View Post
    Fact: The Bills have never won 5 games in a row under Gailey and Fitzpatrick.
    That has no impact on whether the Bills are capable of winning 5 games in a row. Many things happen around the league that have never happened before. Every week, every game, every year.

Quote Originally Posted by indybillsfan View Post
    I spent several hours posting last night on this very thing. Save your time; it's like speaking to a tree. There's no comprehension there of what facts really are.

I don't think anyone can reasonably expect the Bills to reach the playoffs, I know I don't, but that is opinion and not fact.
    Right. I think we all generally hold the same opinion at this point. It's more just about people being so arrogant that they consider their own opinions as facts. I have no problem with people saying they don't think the Bills will make it. But saying there is a 0% chance, or saying "The Bills will not make the playoffs"...they need to get over themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    These are the kind of posts that really anger me. What a BS, misleading post.
    Giants losses: Carolina (6-10), Jets (8-8), Washinton twice (5-11), Seattle (7-9), San Fran (13-3), Philly (8-8), New Orleans (13-3), Green Bay (15-1)
    Bills losses 2012: Jets (4-7), New England twice (8-3), San Fran (8-2-1), Tennessee (4-7), Houston (10-1), Indy (7-4)
    Do you think everyone on here is stupid? Like you could fool them by posting the worst teams we've lost to, and the best teams the Giants lost to?

The people that say that it's impossible for us to win are dumb enough. But the ones that say we still suck even if we do win...Are you serious? How could you ever enjoy watching football if you tell everyone they suck even if they win 5 in a row.
    The difference is the Giants were fighting for the division. The Bills aren't.

The Bills are currently 12th in the conference and have the worst conference record and direct losses to Ten and Ind. It's hard for the Bills to make it because of the Chargers, who need to beat teams like Cincy and Pit but that screws the Bills because the Chargers hold the tiebreaker. It impossible to catch Ind even they lose out and the Bills win out.

The Bills are not making the playoffs.
    When the Bills hired Jauron and Gailey, the team's misfortunes were 100% predictable. At least Marrone has a chance to succeed.

Still hoping and gets Pittsburgh back for what they did to us. Hoping we win out and everyone just lose lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackington View Post
    The difference is the Giants were fighting for the division. The Bills aren't.

The Bills are currently 12th in the conference and have the worst conference record and direct losses to Ten and Ind. It's hard for the Bills to make it because of the Chargers, who need to beat teams like Cincy and Pit but that screws the Bills because the Chargers hold the tiebreaker. It impossible to catch Ind even they lose out and the Bills win out.

The Bills are not making the playoffs.
    I understand that the chances of making the playoffs are very low. There is a possibility that SD beats Cinci and Pitt, but still loses at least one of their remaining games, putting them below Buffalo if we win out. Obviously if SD, Tennessee, or NY win out, we lose the tiebreaker. But those teams really aren't anything to worry about if we win out, because their chances of winning out are just as low as ours.